It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unaware of the presence of God.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
ill pass, when I die and if by some cruel twist of fate everything you said is true I still won’t bow at the gates. I’ll walk away.

a reply to: Out6of9Balance

If he said is true, then what make you think you have the choice to walk away? You have no body. Your body already die. Where do you want to go? Nobody see you, except maybe ghostbusters. Do you want to be like ghost? Do you want to spent the rest of your life wandering aimlessly, completely alone?

Don't worry. It won't happen. You shall have your peaceful sleep forever, just the way you wanted. For God love you, HE won't trouble you anymore. Let stubborn people like me, OP and many others continue to living the curse of faith.
edit on 5-10-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
Some people don't understand why God doesn't keep you from having an accident while consciously driving at 80mph towards a tree. This simply is because they are unaware of God.

You are a human and God will make you nothing more than a human.

But try and find yourself in the presence of God and all His wisdom.

Those who seek will find.

Miracle can happen.

One can survive and keep going against all odds, if it is not his time to die yet.

It doesn't matter if he believe in God or not, death shall come when the hour is right, regardless the cause.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Athetos
I still can't understand why babies and children die from abuse, accidents and sickness.

No one is mortal. You have better luck understanding the cause of abusers, accidents and sickness, instead of trying to find fault with human mortality.

Our fate is beyond our control; only God knows. He gives us life, to learn from our mistakes by making choices and learning from their consequences. He gives us life for us to learn how to love and respect each other, as well as our planet. How well have we done with that?

Well enough to know we no longer can enslave others and every men are born equal. Something ancient Vikings, Monguls and Roman could not understand.

It's difficult to describe to an unbeliever about spirituality and faith. You acquire faith, you're not born with it. My faith was strengthened when my grandmother's spirit visited me a week after she died. I'll never forget...the alarm went off, I shut it off, with my eyes still closed, I laid in bed dreading to go to work. I then felt as if something was in my room. Goosebumps popped up and I dreaded even opening my eyes. When I finally mustered the courage to open them, I saw the translucent figure of my grandmother in front of my bedroom window. Scared out of my wits, I closed my eyes...when I opened them, with my heart still racing, she was gone. Now, I know what I saw was not a dream, but how do I convince an unbeliever? I can't. All I know is, my grandmother's appearance was an act of true love. Does this happen to all people...heck no, but for those lucky enough to witness this, it reaffirms the validity of an afterlife. My faith was strengthened by this experience and for that, I'm very grateful. Yeah, you have every right to call me 'nuts', but then again, I don't care.

“Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
What about all those people who hit the tree and die.
Where was their god? Or are they all godless heathens?

a reply to: Out6of9Balance

They will be answered by their own respective gods. Those who don't believe in any deities or afterlife will be ceased from existences. I have no right to judge, therefore, I leave it to the most high God.
edit on 5-10-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join