It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am done with politics and I am no longer voting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
You realize this "religion" is raping kids, torturing them, and drinking their blood to get high? (adrenochrome)

No, I don't actually. You Satanic Panic people are funny.

Do you realize that 9-11 was a human sacrifice to their "Gods"?

No, I don't actually. That's just some super grand master level conspiracy woo.

Do you know they are cannibals?

No, I don't actually. But I'd love to see some hard evidence. Got some bro?

Do you know these are the fight promoters for the just about every war thats ever taken place?

'Just about every'? Which ones didn't these Satanic child eating rapists start?

And you think they should still have freedom to practice their "religion"?

Yup. Because I'm not nuts.

Are you sure your not a dem?

Let me check. Nope, still a Libertarian. Maybe you're projecting.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: Nyiah

So, what if voting doesn't change anything? Should the vote still be cast if it is meaningless?

So, what if voting makes people feel good so they can avoid the tough issues that are never brought up in the political spectrum? Is voting beneficial then?

So, what if voting allow the politicians the knowledge they never have to bring up the tough issues, issues that could get them assassinated? So now they know they can peddle the meaningless crap and they will get the job. Is voting helping improve our country?

If voting actually accomplished anything, why it is year after year we lose more and more of our freedoms? If voting mattered, shouldn't there be only one tier of justice instead of one for us sheep and one for our masters?

By casting that vote, you are giving your full complicit endorsement of our current system.

I can understand voting in small area elections that could effect local conditions, but those conditions will pale in comparison to the absolute level of rape that is perpetuated to us on the national level.

The whole point of encouraging researching, and encouraging considering going Third Party is because doing the same thing with 2 clearly impotent parties over and over doesn't get us anywhere to begin with. To paraphrase & alter a phrase to better fit, the epitome of stupidity is doing the same failures over and over again blindly expecting success. It's broke, try fixing it for once.

Everything you pointed out is not the fault of the voting process, it's the fault of poor voting rooted in poor civic education. You have the literal power to research, vote smart, and vote countless worthless buffoons out of office. But you personally will not, because as Hilary likes to say "what difference does it make?" You just made your own bed with that attitude, enjoy it, fleas, bed bugs and all.
edit on 10/4/2018 by Nyiah because: Whoops, whole post doesn't need bolded to make the point.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You realize this "religion" is raping kids, torturing them, and drinking their blood to get high? (adrenochrome)

Do you know these are the fight promoters for the just about every war thats ever taken place?

once again. keep ignoring the truth. i guess it just impossible for some people to see the big picture.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
Well let me see. In the USA you had a fight for independence. That was over the right to vote as the main slogan was "no taxation without representation". That meant they didn't want to be taxed from England as they had no representatives there. THAT is what lead to the fledgling Americans to fight for independence. That meant to VOTE for whoever they wanted to rule them. That is a bit simplified but you get the gist.
Well in the UK we had the Peterloo massacre and I'm a bit peed off to write all about it so go google it then tell me no one died to get you the vote.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wow. This thread started bad but look at it now! Haha ATS is shorting out.

Johnny Five is alive.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
TRUE POLITICS:

• I Drink Milk And Honey... Grand Pontiff STYLE!

• My Wife Drinks Wine... (EXCESSIVELY)

• My Son's Mother Devours Pure Mercury... (INSATIABLY)

• My Safekeep, Daughter Of The Freemason, Bathes In Rays Of Light... (INEFFABLY)

• My Brother, My King, Drinks Water And Leaves Rivers Dried... (IMMEASURABLY)

• My People Bask In The Glory Of The Elixir Of The Fountain Of Life... Which Just So Happens To Be My Favorite... "Heaven's Mighty Rains"... (ETERNALLY)

• And... As I Am, I Also Give Sips From My Cup To Strange Gods... In Abundance; For Salt Is The Norm Of My Niceties... (DAILY)

And... Just Because I Too Despise The Uncontrollable Spin Off Of Politics... I Also Give "Vote(s)"... Because No One Is Perfect And We Are Running Out Time To Become Exactly What Perfection Desires...

Fret Not OP, Another Day, Another Struggle!
Hang In There... We Need You!

Will You Not Join Us...?!?

~Pinocchio... Of Acacia.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Pinocchio because: The Odd Bunch...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You Are Truly Crafty And Articulate In Your Personalities, When Your Not Being A D!CK.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Have you notified the white house and trump. This sound like something DT could wrap his head around and make some positive changes. This cannibalism thing needs to end sooner rather than later.

I'll get my crew together and maybe we can help if you can identify the cannibals for us. We have deputy sheriffs awaiting your call.
edit on 4-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I'm done. Raise gasoline to $10 per gallon. I just don't care anymore.

$10/gallon gas will get your attention, and you will care. So will $4/gallon gas, $5/gallon gas, $6/gallon gas, $7/gallon gas, $8/gallon gas and $9/gallon gas.

#DriveAway

Yep, there goes you trump tax rebate, straight into the pockets of the Oil cartel.

Savy investors saw this coming the day trump won the election. Speculators are doing a happy dance.

Doin business the American way....

If the idiot left hadn't stonewalled at every opportunity America could have been energy independent decades ago. Throw in the Canadian oilfields and Mexico's and there is absolutely no reason for any of the 3 countrys to buy a drop of oil from any other country.

Fact.

Canada alone could almost provide energy independence to N.America.

Also, Trump has nothing to do with oil prices. Look to your Muslim buddies in the Middle East for that.

Unless you're advocating invasion and seizure of Middle East oil fields to keep the prices down.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

once again. keep ignoring the truth. i guess it just impossible for some people to see the big picture.

The truth. Too funny. It's just a bunch of conspiracy woo that you swallowed whole and are now indignant over when people don't buy the same line of bull that you have.

Good old P.T. strikes again.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Have you notified the white house and trump. This sound like something DT could wrap his head around and make some positive changes. This cannibalism thing needs to end sooner rather than later.

I'll get my crew together and maybe we can help if you can identify the cannibals for us. We have deputy sheriffs awaiting your call.

Please, whatever you do don't stop the cannibals, I would never find a decent meal again. Plus Donmeister D has better things to do than stop the bad people, like tweet about himself.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Masons Are Cool... But Only In The Lodge Wherein Found Is The Canopy That Rests Over The Sanctum Sanctorum.

Canopy = Ego!
Above It Is The Sky... Thereafter Comes The Infinite Possibilities. But... I Hear Much Of Differing Logics When It Comes To Each Particular Lodge.
Curb Those Egos...
Politics... It's not so complicated.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Trouble is, politics is not done with you. No matter whether you are paying attention or not, no matter whether you discuss it, or observe it or not, like gravity and cosmic rays, politics will keep being a part of the everything of your life. The only way to ensure that at least the attempt is made at guiding it in a fashion that aligns with your beliefs about right and wrong, law and justice, or any other thing, is to keep watching, protesting, and voting.

Its not great, but it beats total capitulation to an unacceptable hegemony.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'm genuinely curious who died so that a Brit or an American can vote.

You should know
Think how there is a United States of America in the first place

I covered that...

Voting was a thing beforehand and voting wasn't available for the commoner for a while after too.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

15 deaths?

I'll not be blind to social issues though I could easily argue for many causes that gavee rights and scores more people died for... It's not the point...

Seems my point was missing also.

Is this what revisionist history is?

Honestly, if I had a time machine I'd be eligible to vote for the last 100 years and no more, so any deaths 200 years ago were due to people trying... Sounds harsh but it's true.

The US was more about self-governing as I remember, still had a comparable system as the old one once they gained independence, as in voting was reserved for people of a certain demographic. Plus the US won, any beef they had with the crown and voting rights was nullified once independence was recognized.

Maybe I'm wrong... Seems we insist on our present being a vital part of the past, personally.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'm genuinely curious who died so that a Brit or an American can vote.

You should know
Think how there is a United States of America in the first place

I covered that...

Voting was a thing beforehand and voting wasn't available for the commoner for a while after too.

I was not speaking of voting...
Think Parliament then think US....
Think Declaration of Independence.
Think what happened after .
I answered your question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join