It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am done with politics and I am no longer voting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
wait until Trump has the all the right people in office and the leaders of both sides start getting executed for crimes against humanity.

Then the bankers will get exposed for being baal/satan/cain worshippers and the blackmailing system they run will come crashing down.

They are all paedophiles who get off on domination over other humans and humanity itself.

Please tell me this is satire.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
so i have two options..which one should i pick.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

With statements like yours, maybe not voting is a good thing.

💥😯💥

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I'm genuinely curious who died so that a Brit or an American can vote.

As I remember it our Parliament had a voting process before the civil war, after that war voting didn't change much. Voting was a very elitist affair. Commoners didn't get a vote.

The US I don't know as much, I know one of the first things done in Jamestown was a vote. Naturally people picked from the mainland but access to politics was always a very controlled affair, it's been like that up until the last 100 years. 200 years ago voting began to change. It was always restrictive in the UK. I'm aware of the suffrage movement.

Not seeing many many people dying for votes though. Their was violence and deaths for the black vote in the US... Is that what you mean?

I could be wrong, I'm happy to be corrected. I agree though, voting is important, as is quality representation. I also believe people should be more involved in local politics and not just blindly follow political entities because they "vibe" with them.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

absolutely not.

Its no secret anymore the world is run by satanic pedos...

Why would Chelsea Clinton tweet to the Church of Satan "Happy New Years" americanlookout.com...

Why would Chelsea Clinton wear an inverted cross? www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Why would Hillary say in a wikileaks email she will sacrifice a chicken to Moloch? stateofthenation2012.com...

Why would Michael Aquino start the Temple of Set after the ancient egyptian devil? en.wikipedia.org...

Why would Jeffery Epstein, Clintons friend, have a pedophile island with a weird Temple on it that was just recently burned down? nypost.com...

yournewswire.com...

Why would Jimmy Savile, a convicted child rapist, be close friends with Prince Charles and a Bishop accused of sex abuse? www.dailymail.co.uk...

Why has there been more pedo rings busted in the last two years than ever before?

Why is the Pope of Catholic Church (the ceo of the world) covered up sex abuse at least our lives maybe 2000 years?

The the leaders of this world are psychopaths addicted to power who see the general public as useful idiots.
They are cannibalistic, satanic, paedophiles.

I've got a lot more questions for you if you can answer these ones.

Wether Trump is a psyop to make the "conspiracy theorists" complacent, we will have to wait and see. Something is telling me it's not though and usually just hate everyone in power.

edit on 3-10-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't give a rat's ass about the emotion-pandering "so many died to give you the right to vote" spiel, nobody owes anything to people who've been dead for centuries, but there is one truth in politics.

The only wasted vote is the one never cast.

In a nutshell, those who don't vote are branding themselves wastes. Nobody else is doing that, you're saying you're a waste by doing that. Prove it's not an apt self-loathing & that you're not a waste. VOTE.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

anyone who votes democrat is wasting their vote. Don't encourage stupidity.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Well said

Things can be a little different here with the two parties keeping policies quiet and copying each others policy.

Rarely cross party work on serious social issues though, "too little too late" and "didn't do enough" are common themes... Too busy not being the other guy.

All whilst rights and opportunity are being eroded. I don't see unified politics working anytime soon though, it doesn't want to work.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

anyone who votes democrat is wasting their vote. Don't encourage stupidity.

No, a wasted vote is one never cast at all. Vote for whatever you choose, and whoever you choose. I encourage thorough research of candidates, issues & platforms, but don't peddle "vote exactly like me, loser!" partisan bulls# like you. I'm a Libertarian, but don't hound people to vote only Libertarian, that's not my ballot to cast.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

absolutely not.

Then what have you done about it besides play the tough guy on the internet? You execute any pedos using Trump's alleged new laws? Lock and load big man, give us the kill count.

Jesus H. Christ on his cross, some times I think some people on this site may be nuts and other times I'm totally convinced.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I'm genuinely curious who died so that a Brit or an American can vote.

You should know
Think how there is a United States of America in the first place

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

so you have nothing to say about any of the links i posted? Of course not. Why would i expect an intelligent response?

you revert to name calling? You must be a dem... You dims always ignore the truth right in front of your face. Do you know any of these people personally? Why the hell would you stand up for them?

You trust the media??? Why?

What do you think about the symbolism these people use and the people they hang out with who are convicted child rapists?

Why would they knight a child rapist?

I've met one paedophile in my life and he killed himself. If he hadn't, I know about 100 people that would have done it in a heart beat.

For the last 15 years i've woken up countless people to the world being run by satanists. What have you done?

Voted for them...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

so you have nothing to say about any of the links i posted? Of course not.

You're right, I didn't bother. You know why? Because I don't care about someone wearing an upside down cross or the Temple of Set. You know why? Because there's freedom of religion in the good ol' United States and if that's what they want to do then that's their call.

you revert to name calling?

It's not actually name calling, more of an assessment.

You must be a dem...

You revert to name calling? You must be a Dem.

(and for what it's worth, I'm a Libertarian)

Why the hell would you stand up for them?

I'm not standing up for anyone, I'm standing up for people's rights, because I'm a Libertarian as opposed to wanting to force my views on them like some sort of fascist wackadoodle.

You trust the media??? Why?

You're all over the place son, I never brought up the media.

What do you think about the symbolism these people use and the people they hang out with who are convicted child rapists?

I don't care about the 'symbolism they use' because I have more important things to worry about like picking my toenails. But you can worry all you want, it seems they are deep in your head and got you all worked up.

Why would they knight a child rapist?

Why would they knight anyone? I think it's a lame practice.

I've met one paedophile in my life and he killed himself. If he hadn't, I know about 100 people that would have done it in a heart beat.

Why didn't you do it first you big internet warrior, you?

For the last 15 years i've woken up countless people to the world being run by satanists. What have you done?

How could anyone accomplish something greater than that? *golf clap* But I'll try, for the last 15 years I made sure that I warned the Satanists about the guy warning people about the Satanists.

edit on 3-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I have to agree with the main point of Carlin's speech. Until Americans start criticizing their government in masses and stop believing our representatives care about us, the voice of the people will continue to be ignored. Instead of not voting, make a habit of voting career politicians out of office and vote for third party candidates.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

So, what if voting doesn't change anything? Should the vote still be cast if it is meaningless?

So, what if voting makes people feel good so they can avoid the tough issues that are never brought up in the political spectrum? Is voting beneficial then?

So, what if voting allow the politicians the knowledge they never have to bring up the tough issues, issues that could get them assassinated? So now they know they can peddle the meaningless crap and they will get the job. Is voting helping improve our country?

If voting actually accomplished anything, why it is year after year we lose more and more of our freedoms? If voting mattered, shouldn't there be only one tier of justice instead of one for us sheep and one for our masters?

By casting that vote, you are giving your full complicit endorsement of our current system.

I can understand voting in small area elections that could effect local conditions, but those conditions will pale in comparison to the absolute level of rape that is perpetuated to us on the national level.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

so your using blatant ignorance as your defense?

Whats the motto here?

have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

double post

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

so your using blatant ignorance as your defense?

Aw, so sorry you think freedom of religion is ignorant. Perhaps you should relocate to a place that doesn't have this fundamental right. Then you can execute whomever you want.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You realize this "religion" is raping kids, torturing them, and drinking their blood to get high? (adrenochrome)

Do you realize that 9-11 was a human sacrifice to their "Gods"?

Do you know they are cannibals?

Do you know these are the fight promoters for the just about every war thats ever taken place?

And you think they should still have freedom to practice their "religion"?

Are you sure your not a dem?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Then please don’t start complaining after the midterms or future elections. My opinion no vote, no say.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join