It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A glimpse of heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If you've read my previous posts, you'll know i've been a medium for around 20 years. I'm not religious and don't believe in the popular theory of heaven and hell.

However, I have seen many things that make me believe there is something else beyond our understanding.

During readings, I have been asked if the person who has passed is alright, if they are happy, at peace etc. I don't know.

I can only see what they show me and hear what they tell me.

Sometimes I get a thumbs up or a smile when asked if they are ok, happy etc but no words or images.

Whenever I ask the other side about what its like, I never get an answer, only an image. Sometimes they don't even respond.

I can only describe it as the brightest light, constantly moving round and round. It looks like its made up of individual lights, thousands, or millions even. I have no idea. The feeling I get is we all join this mass consciousness of light somewhere.

Anyone had any better experiences?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It makes sense as we as a collective here on earth came from another collective form.

Maybe we got bored of being light and decided why not form humans to experience the most out of our creation?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nostranova

There is something else, I used all the scientific knowledge I know to prove how ghosts can exist...no dice.

The problem is with mediums is 99.99 percent of them phone it in, cold readers and TV pay per view psychics that prey on the gullible and wealthy.

I'd be a believer, but due to no evidence and no offence to you but I take mediums with a grain of salt, most of them are glorified hypnotists.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Nothing more to add in terms of better or more detailed experiences. Sorry... I don't know a thing either.
But I've seen that light.
No words can describe it.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Seeing as the Bible is hyper-against mediumship, I'm going to call BS on this.
It's certainly not heaven anyway. Heaven comes to Earth when it's remade. Biblically.
I don't know what you're seeing but demons do love a good con game!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

No, no... I think some people have certain gifts or abilities. And I think God gave them, the legitimate abilities, to those who he knew would be careful with them. It's the loud and obnoxious con-artists that are BS. It's kind of like a miracle.. a little bit of proof for those who are willing to believe and for those who are capable of spreading the word.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The Christian idea of Heaven and Hell is very limited.

For beings who is divine in behavior earth is a very illogical/insane place. The more awareness the harder it becomes to ignore insanity.

Souls evolve at their own pace. The oneness is nice when the souls are on the same behavior level.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I agree, there is no evidence of ghosts beyond dubious photo's and witness statements. There is no evidence I can offer of my abilities either.

I am only convinced due to the things I have 'seen' and described to people I'm reading, such as the way someone passed, the clothes they were wearing, where they were etc. Things I could not possibly know.

Also, I agree most mediums/psychics are BS and have witnessed this on many occasions. But there are some good ones.

You either believe or you don't based on your own experience.

All we can do is share information, experiences and decide from their.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Just as I can offer no evidence of my abilities or beliefs, neither can the bible.

Why do you believe in demons?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'll put is as simply as I can. I've seen one and felt it. Something you do NOT want to do. Believe me.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nostranova
If you've read my previous posts, you'll know i've been a medium for around 20 years. I'm not religious and don't believe in the popular theory of heaven and hell.

However, I have seen many things that make me believe there is something else beyond our understanding.

During readings, I have been asked if the person who has passed is alright, if they are happy, at peace etc. I don't know.

I can only see what they show me and hear what they tell me.

Sometimes I get a thumbs up or a smile when asked if they are ok, happy etc but no words or images.

Whenever I ask the other side about what its like, I never get an answer, only an image. Sometimes they don't even respond.

I can only describe it as the brightest light, constantly moving round and round. It looks like its made up of individual lights, thousands, or millions even. I have no idea. The feeling I get is we all join this mass consciousness of light somewhere.

Anyone had any better experiences?

We can only really experience our reality from our own unique viewpoint. Clearly you are beginning to question things.
When you ask a question of other people/souls/spirit or whatever anyone else wants to label something as, based on their own viewpoint, they can and only ever will tell you what their own viewpoint is... It's kinda pointless to put that level of power into anothers hands.

Why not ask in the right place? You might just get an answer and im pretty sure you know that
(You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink it)

Good luck and apologies if this comes across like im some kinda Yoda like moron, just been through this crap and hate seeing others go through it.

edit on 4-10-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nostranova

I've wondered about that myself. I've investigate the paranormal for over a decade, and have gotten some decent EVP's that were clear responses to what I was saying or doing. Every time I asked about the afterlife, like is it another dimension...is there heaven and hell etc, I'd get no response, or if so "we can't tell you" and the like. I'm not especially open to the paranormal, another team member was and got some amazing communication, but was told the same thing if there was an answer at all, also responses like "There are rules".

Makes ya go "huh?"

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Yes there are rules for how aware a being on this level is allowed to be of the other side of the veil.

When a soul proves with it's actions what it is over long time and that it does not belong on this or lower levels then the exact measuring probability is increased.

More entanglement per volume in the body connected to the divine side (symbiotic oneness side). Causing vibrational energy manipulation in the body:s nerve system.

If you want to increase from less than 1% to 10% then either meditate (The slow path) or Amagydala fear overload (The souls conquest of Fear). I recommend the slow path.

Mediation is a skill that it seem majority of the users on earth do not really understand and are using it like a toddler is when it tries to stand up and crawl.

But the ability Objective Logical awareness and the ability to Energetic Body manipulate others is not the same. Some have logic Awareness 1.0 but are less able in Body manipulation. Souls have focused on different things and increased those abilities. Most Reiki/layer of hands are less than 0.2 when they max out.

Every soul have the same potential when they max out.
edit on 6-10-2018 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I think you're right about the "rules". I dream about those who have passed. A lot. Mostly my parents and I ask them what it's like - my mother just gives me an impatient look and can't tell me. She was a stickler for following rules. My dad was always more laid back. He said it's different but OK and there are tests. Not sure what that means. I think there are rules because if we found out there was something else, we wouldn't take this seriously. If we knew we never really died we'd probably keep pressing the reset button if things weren't working out.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I have had psychic abilities for quite some years now. I never really sought to develop my abilities, such as join spiritual development groups and the like, although I do meditate quite often.

I have had many many experiences. I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever that we go to another place to continue life after we leave this temporary and very brief physical 'school of life' on Earth.

The only time in my life that I have ever loved unconditionally was when I had a dog.

My boy Dood, a handsome huge Bullmastiff. Such a special boy. He had a long life, over 12 years. The miles we walked every day in all weathers, through local woodlands and open countryside. Come home and dry off and settle down for the evenings. I would watch him sleep and wonder how/why he never held grudges, or resentments, or expected anything from me, didn't judge the way i look or what possessions and money i had. None of that mattered to him. I remember thinking how perfect that was, and i wished that i could learn to be more like that, to accept everything and everyone as they are.

That boy taught me so much and I followed his lead and changed the way i look at everything in life. I forgave every wrong done to me by others. I suddenly had no resentments or grudges. I accepted that people do wrongs to others and sometimes intentional, but it's the way of humans. We are supposed to be this way, it's how we are made, and that means we are perfect, too.

The week leading up to my boy crossing over, I knew it was time. He was old and arthritic, his once jet-black muzzle was now grey. That last week he was laid on my bed, I would lay by his side watching him sleep and i couldn't believe he would soon leave this life, and me. I cuddled him tight and didn't want to ever let him go. I told him i understand he has to leave, i accepted it. I asked him to please if it was in any way possible for him, to somehow let me know he arrived there safely and was okay. I told him i would only worry if he didn't. I knew that if there was a way he could do that, then he would.

Two days after my boy left this life i was sat in my house, lost to death without my special friend and the very real physical ache inside from missing him so much, and asking why did he have to leave me. I prayed out loud asking the Lord to please help me live through this pain. And what happened immediately after my prayer was nothing short of 'wonderful'.

I heard a male voice speak in my right ear, it said 'I'm here, I'll always be here'. I turned my head to my right and there was no-one there. As i turned back i saw a misty-grey fog-like thing, like a small cloud, in front of me in the middle of the room and close to the floor. Then the centre of it cleared and looked like a hole in it, my boy Dood walked through it and sat down facing me. I looked at him, astonished, and when i felt a smile appear on my face he got up and walked over to my right side and sat down.

I immediately knew i was seeing him in spirit. I wanted to hug him but i was afraid he would disappear if i did, so for a few seconds i didn't dare. I thought to myself that i have to have one last hug, touch him one more time, and if he vanishes at least i got to touch him. So i did. I was so happy he didn't disappear. Every time i hugged him i felt a surge of affection and love in my abdomen, and like a 'static' energy type feeling next to my left arm.

Each hug made these feelings swell so much that it made me look down at my abdomen area, and i was astonished to see there was a ball of glittering white light there, it was spinning so fast. It had thousands of silvery-white sparkles of light that together looked like a spinning ball of tiny bright white sparkles. Every time i hugged my boy and the feelings swellled, the spinning ball of sparkles would expand and grow huge, and they ball would diminish a little when i stopped hugging. I watched it a couple of times do this. I was amazed.

As the ball of light grew/expanded, at the same time i became aware of a strange static-type sensation near my left arm. I turned to see what it could be, and i saw a shaft of light that came down at an angle from above left and it was right next to me. It was the exact same type of light that the spinning ball of light was made of. Thousands of living sparks all moving within it. I could feel the enormous power from it. Every time my spinning ball of light expanded/i felt feelings of love, the shaft of light pulsed stronger exactly at the same time, and the energy it emanated felt like it could vapourise anything it touched. It had a vibration too, like a 'hum' that you could feel. Such immense indescribable incredible un-Earthly power.

It wasn't like a light as we know light, such as a beam of light from, say, a torch or something. That kind of light illuminates whatever it's aimed at, and it's a beam of light you can see through. The beam of light i saw seemed like it was a physical thing, solid, i could look at it but not see through it.

I looked up to see if i could see where it was coming from, but as i did so, i was suddenly aware that I was inside the beam of light looking down from a height. I could see my physical self hugging my boy. Then very suddenly I was back beside him and i felt my boy's soul pass through mine and it was the most mind-blowing ecstatic feeling I ever experienced in my entire life. Then it was over, I was back in my physical body, my boy was gone, the shaft of light was gone, the little cloud of 'fog' was gone.

My boy actually came back to let me know he had arrived, he was safe and I needn't worry.

That was 3 years ago and i remember every amazing detail as if it just happened.

This experience was a day after another i'd had, where I actually went to the edge/boundary of spirit-world looking for my special boy. I was met by a man there. But I won't go into that here, I'm aware I've hogged much of your time already in this post.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EveStreet

I think you're right about the "rules". I dream about those who have passed. A lot. Mostly my parents and I ask them what it's like - my mother just gives me an impatient look and can't tell me. She was a stickler for following rules. My dad was always more laid back. He said it's different but OK and there are tests. Not sure what that means. I think there are rules because if we found out there was something else, we wouldn't take this seriously. If we knew we never really died we'd probably keep pressing the reset button if things weren't working out.

It does seem to me that if it were just a rule/law, like stopping at stop signs, some would break the rule (just as some cruise through stop signs) and we'd have heard more. I wonder if it's more a physical rule where even if they wanted to tell us more, they can't....kind of like us trying to defeat gravity by flapping our arms

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

SnF for an interesting thread good peep..!

There is definitely more to this Life than what we feel with our taught 'five senses'..

I've been to different worlds/universes/realms or whichever word you feel most comfortable using.. Much through use of sacred tools, some through everyday experience.. Language does not work the same in these places. Its almost like there is a 'universal language' - not English or Swahili or any human language. This language seems 'foreign' to us at the moment, almost like we've forgotten how to communicate with it..

The Language does not use words - I would describe it as more of a directed feeling or knowing that is passed from one entity to another..

Have you tried 'asking' through 'feeling'? If that makes sense?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

There is something else, I used all the scientific knowledge I know to prove how ghosts can exist...no dice.

The problem is with mediums is 99.99 percent of them phone it in, cold readers and TV pay per view psychics that prey on the gullible and wealthy.

I'd be a believer, but due to no evidence and no offence to you but I take mediums with a grain of salt, most of them are glorified hypnotists.

Science does a good job of describing the dualities of nature but what if "absolute truth" is beyond perception. Isn't that what the delayed-choice quantum eraser experiment tells us. That the act of perceiving, changes reality, even in the past. This is something that religions like Hinduism has been telling us for centuries. That Maya, our reality of duality, is nothing but an illusion.

So even if we can perceive vibrations of ghostly entities and prove they exist. The entities are still aspects of duality. An illusion that denies our oneness.

top topics

join