It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's Kavanaugh investigation may wrap up as soon as Wednesday, source says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The FBI may wrap up its investigation into misconduct accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as soon as late Wednesday, a source tells Fox News, potentially clearing the way for a final Senate vote on his confirmation within days.

www.foxnews.com...

So much for the Democrats bleating that 1 week was not long enough. If this is true it appears they did not even need a week.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

On Tuesday, Mike Davis, who works as the nominations counsel for Grassley, reportedly told Avenatti: "We have already reviewed your client's allegations. We focus on credible allegations. Please stop emailing me."

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

They must've found all the evidences at this point that these accusations are BANANAS.

I hope they make it pretty clear on their final report.

Did you hear that?

It's the blue wave flushing down the toilet.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The FBI may wrap up its investigation into misconduct accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as soon as late Wednesday, a source tells Fox News, potentially clearing the way for a final Senate vote on his confirmation within days.

www.foxnews.com...

So much for the Democrats bleating that 1 week was not long enough. If this is true it appears they did not even need a week.

And why should they? Every witness Ford named says nothing of the nature ever happened in their presence and she had holes through her entire story. Anybody paying attention, that didn't already have their minds made up about Kavanaugh being guilty, could see it. More egg on the face of democrats. Next, let's investigate Booker and Ellison, just for starters. Time to end this lunacy.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

They must've found all the evidences at this point that these accusations are BANANAS.

I hope they make it pretty clear on their final report.

Did you hear that?

It's the blue wave flushing down the toilet.

While the left always shoot themselves in the foot, that blue wave is a toilet flush every time Trump does something else to strengthen this country.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Of course it's already done. There was nothing to investigate.

Just a couple interviews, otherwise the report is just going to be a summary of the hearing last week.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Clarence Thomas supplemental background check took 3 days...

Comey’s FBI email re-opening took a weekend to clear 128,000 emails from Weiner’s NY laptop as the 2016 election approached...

FBI is big and fast....unlike the senate they work their asses off to find the truth.

-Chris

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That was a great quote.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That's what I have been saying for a while. People say they want an investigation. I ask them specifically what should be investigated and not one person was able to tell me one thing that needed to be investigated .. just that an investigation is needed.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

On Tuesday, Mike Davis, who works as the nominations counsel for Grassley, reportedly told Avenatti: "We have already reviewed your client's allegations. We focus on credible allegations. Please stop emailing me."

...and now we're finding out from Ford's ex-boyfriend that she once helped a friend beat a polygraph exam. Apparently she was asked about this at the hearings, and denied it. That's a very strange thing to just randomly ask someone, so I wonder if perhaps they knew about it and sprung it on Ford as a perjury trap.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

That's what I have been saying for a while. People say they want an investigation. I ask them specifically what should be investigated and not one person was able to tell me one thing that needed to be investigated .. just that an investigation is needed.

And now they have had one. A seventh. So anything that didn't come out in the first six, should be released and if any wrong doing happened, it will be noted. What will be interesting to see is how the left reacts to the FBI check they wanted so badly. It's not like they can turn on the FBI, they have been quite vocal about how honest they are.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

(in a little girl voice) Oh I was so scared being there it slipped my mind

link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's not like they can turn on the FBI, they have been quite vocal about how honest they are.

You think they are above being hypocrites on this?

Not a chance

link   

When did double standards or hypocrisy stop them before?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Comey’s FBI email re-opening took a weekend to clear 128,000 emails from Weiner’s NY laptop as the 2016 election approached...

Brilliant comparison for anyone who argues otherwise...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I saw it’ll be announced that it is done today and they’ll vote Friday morning.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: network dude

It's not like they can turn on the FBI, they have been quite vocal about how honest they are.

You think they are above being hypocrites on this?

Not a chance

but the ease of pointing it out will be laughable. Being the fan of irony that I am.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ummm...that's how they network...dude...

They live in every shadow and populate...every...side of an issue...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

(in a little girl voice) Oh I was so scared being there it slipped my mind

Oooohhhh, this made my morning. lol

Don't forget (pretty pose).

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
I saw it’ll be announced that it is done today and they’ll vote Friday morning.

If the report is today and they move for cloture today...earliest vote is Saturday.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join