It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Raid starts leaking...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
I dont get it? What's new here? I thought it was already common knowledge that Trump paid off a person he had consensual sex with so that she wouldn't blab about it and hurt his standing with evangelical Christians during the 2016 election?

Trump paid off a person who he cheated on his wife with. And committed a misdemeanor in doing so.

www.dbnylaw.com...

Believe it or not, Adultery is still a crime in New York State. Penal Law 255.17 states that a person is guilty of adultery when he/she engages in sexual intercourse with another person at a time when he/she has a living spouse. Adultery is classified as a Class B misdemeanor.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

originally posted by: DanDanDat
I dont get it? What's new here? I thought it was already common knowledge that Trump paid off a person he had consensual sex with so that she wouldn't blab about it and hurt his standing with evangelical Christians during the 2016 election?

Trump paid off a person who he cheated on his wife with. And committed a misdemeanor in doing so.

www.dbnylaw.com...

Believe it or not, Adultery is still a crime in New York State. Penal Law 255.17 states that a person is guilty of adultery when he/she engages in sexual intercourse with another person at a time when he/she has a living spouse. Adultery is classified as a Class B misdemeanor.

what is the statue of limitations on this?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nice burn.

Always funny showing a leftyy how double standard works.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Agit8dChop

This raid was a criminal act

False. The search(es) were conducted under duly issued warrants.

Or you have information to the contrary?

Did the raid have anything to do with this? If not then confidential privileged information is being leaked and the raid was a bait and switch. What was the search warrant for the the raid specifically for?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Now that Ms. Ford is being exposed for the lying crazy mental beach she is, they need to divert attention to real issues.

Like who Trump banged while he wasn't the President.

/sarc

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

Pretty much this.

The Republican may not be a values person in the sense of living them him or herself, but the democrats are openly hostile to me living my values. At least with the Republican, I stand a better chance of being able to live my faith unmolested then I will with a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Gotta love this persecution complex the Right have developed. Now even conservative media outlets are out to get them.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This means that they realize that Kavanaugh will be confirmed and that fight is over. They have moved on to a non-event to rile people up and keep them warm while they seek another "Breaking News!" to tout. They will try to use Trump's tax returns from the 1970's to spin up the populace but that is also a non-story. Maybe they'll just make something up like Ford did.

It is October, season of the October Surprise, and the left leaning media are hoping that whatever the Dems have it beats what the GOP has. Their next immediate fear is that Feinstein will be discovered to have orchestrated the delay with the press by timed releases of accusations against Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No clue.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Someone [ forget who ] in another thread said that when the Kavanaugh hearings/FBI investigation doesn't go the way the Dems want, they'll suddenly come up with some other "shocking new development" to distract voters from their failed attempt.
Looks like they were right.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You are aware that the Wall Street Journal is owned by Rupert Murdoch, right?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The question is who is leaking this?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It all seems a little suspect to me

What a surprise.

The election is rigged, right? Until you win it.

Or.. the election can't possibly be rigged, until you lose it.

Didn't you just say yesterday that the democrats would rig the midterms?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: UKTruth

It all seems a little suspect to me

What a surprise.

The election is rigged, right? Until you win it.

Or.. the election can't possibly be rigged, until you lose it.

Didn't you just say yesterday that the democrats would rig the midterms?

I believe they said TRYING to rig the mid terms.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Someone reliable enough that Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is willing to risk pissing off their core audience to break the story.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

False. The search(es) were conducted under duly issued warrants.

Or you have information to the contrary?

Don't warrants require substantial evidence? Isn't true evidence the thing that has been lacking during this whole Trump debacle?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Do you know who rupert murdock is?

He owns the Wall Street journal along with Fox News and numerous other conservative media outlets.
So blaming liberals and Democrats here for this unethical practice holds no water

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 3-10-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Someone reliable enough that Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is willing to risk pissing off their core audience to break the story.

...Or, they broke it to demonstrate the Dems are starting to leak information...yet, again...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I don't think anyone really gives a damn if a billionaire trump paid of a blonde bimbo whore he screwed over a decade ago.

So how isn't Trump a blonde bimbo whore when he is a) blonde b) kind of a ditz and c) has cheated on ever wife he's ever had, including on Melania at least twice that we know of?

It's really telling how certain Trump supporters make a habit of attacking Daniels as a "whore" and every other name in the book while giving Dear Leader a pass.

No, it wasn't. You can say it 10,000 times and it won't be any more true than it was the first time you said it.

the leaking of information is a criminal act

No, it isn't. Do you just say things are "criminal acts" when you feel like they might be or should be?

the interference in government and elections is criminal

Nope. And really?

A mainstream media organisation running such an explosive article based on anonymous sources weeks from midterms.. is a criminal act!!

Are you not American? I see that you spelled organization with an "s" which is not how it's done in American English. It might explain your lack of understanding of US law.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join