It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our algorithm predicts you will commit..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Just how long will it be until they can punish or rehabilitate you because their algorithms predict you will Commit Rape or Murder etc ?

I predict no more than 50 years from now.

Kinda like the draft was at 18 you must register then they look back on your family history and see that one or more of your relatives have committed a crime and force you by law to take their test/brain scans and if the test predicts a probability that you will commit a crime that they will be able to punish/rehabilitate you at that time , I think there was a movie something like this at one time .

But it's becoming all too real .

You can see it starting now with all the registries, profiling, facial recognition , They are even using AI to predict crime and in present day you are guilty until you can afford to prove yourself innocent.

I believe a lot of these ancestry DNA site's could "be" or working with Government agencies and soon they will be able to predict your actions from DNA alone .

We are in scary times but it's our children's children that will be living it .

edit on 10/2/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It would probably be more useful for them to try and predict whether or not a person is going to be a homeless bum or a baby factory that's dependent on the government. Crime is already lower than it ever has been last I remember.

There's no place left in the world for people with low IQs. Good jobs are becoming more and more complicated, hard to find, hard to keep and the cost of living is just going up.

edit on 2-10-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

The homeless population is already out of control and they are just now starting to address it, 50 years from now I'm sure there will be sectors for the Homeless , Mentally Ill etc..

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
By the way, they don't need a roundabout way to get you to donate your DNA. You do that every time you get a blood test. Who knows what they're doing in the background while they're testing your blood for an immediate medical concern? They could just as easy extract every bit of data they can get out of it and store that complete with your name, DOB, SS# and everything else they know about you.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

The homeless population is already out of control and they are just now starting to address it, 50 years from now I'm sure there will be sectors for the Homeless , Mentally Ill etc..

Why bother with that at all? If you could predict a baby was going to be a useless breather before they were even born, just abort them and nip it in the bud.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If you already know what is going to go wrong, why wait for it to happen and then try to mitigate it?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If you had asked me two weeks ago, I might have gone with that number...or not at all, given our Constitution.

But now?

As it appears we have half the country thinking one has to prove one's innocence, then I'd say 50 years is being very generous. You already have Google helping China build a social credit score, so the means is already there.

Unless American's wake up and see the present day peril, you can stick a fork into this nation. Totally done.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Financial reason's you mentioned why not abort them if you know , Well they don't make money from dead fetus's just like today's prison Inmates they make money on each one .
edit on 10/2/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Financial reason's you mentioned why not abort them if you know , Well they don't make money from dead fetus's just like today's prison Inmates they make money on each one .

Actually, they raise taxes for that money. People don't like to pay more taxes. People especially don't like to pay taxes to keep some useless criminal alive and stored in a concrete box forever.

I mean, we're talking about real solutions, right? Not just money making schemes.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Just how long will it be until they can punish or rehabilitate you because their algorithms predict you will Commit Rape or Murder etc ?

Kinda like the draft was at 18 you must register then they look back on your family history and see that one or more of your relatives have committed a crime and force you by law to take their test/brain scans and if the test predicts a probability that you will commit a crime that they will be able to punish/rehabilitate you at that time , I think there was a movie something like this at one time .

But it's becoming all too real .

You can see it starting now with all the registries, profiling, facial recognition , They are even using AI to predict crime and in present day you are guilty until you can afford to prove yourself innocent.

I believe a lot of these ancestry DNA site's could "be" or working with Government agencies and soon they will be able to predict your actions from DNA alone .

We are in scary times but it's our children's children that will be living it .

It's been known for decades that the average ghetto punk didn't travel more than four blocks to commit a crime. That was enough distance to the nearest Metro station or park from a school. Then it was easy to work out gang boundaries and who was responsible. Just listening to schoolkid chatter on the trains was enough to give information.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Boy are you behind the times. Every baby inoculated after April 17th, 1973, has had nano molecules injected with their MMR jabs for tracking and control later.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Well it's a reality already, and has been in operation in some locals in India. An Israeli company is behind the roll out.

But Cortica’s AI promises to take it much further by looking for “behavioral anomalies” that signal someone is about to commit a violent crime.

Facial recognition software is in testing already in airports across the US.

You may remember the civilian small aircraft which was observed flying around several cities and was identified as a civilian company in partnership with local law enforcement was testing something along these lines. Just my opinion but I think it fits.

www.aclu.org...

www.google.com...

Software which uses facial recognition features that is able to determine your party affiliation in politics.

www.google.com...

Also keep in mind that systems are already in place in many cities, microphones around cities that monitor for gun shots and can determine exactly where they came from, at least to the block. I wonder what else they can hear.

Big Brother is here. Drone technology that can pick a man hiding in a tree by the side of a road, at night from 30 thousand feet up. This is fact, you could have counted his teeth. Just a matter of time that all is linked together and rolled out. Sooner than we think

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Boy are you behind the times. Every baby inoculated after April 17th, 1973, has had nano molecules injected with their MMR jabs for tracking and control later.

I hadn't heard.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Wow pretty soon we will be arrested for our thoughts ...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Pre crime detection is already a thing in some places. Cameras capture someone and the software determines through facial recognition that a crime is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Reading that article is a bit unsettling. When you think what Alphabet/Google and Facebook, Twitter, have done in regards to those voices which disagree with their agenda. Imagine what could happen with programs like this?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Just think topped off with this ..

Through the looking glass: MIT's work is both fascinating and frightening although in actuality, this sort of stuff is probably already in advanced stages of development behind closed doors. Researchers with MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) have been working for the better part of a decade on refining technology that effectively grants X-ray vision. With the help of artificial intelligence, they’re one step closer to achieving their goal. Their latest project, RF-Pose, utilizes a neural network to analyze radio signals that bounce off people’s bodies. We’ve previous seen MIT demonstrate the ability to use Wi-Fi to see through walls in this manner but with the new AI smarts, the output is far more precise.

MIT X-ray vision

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I do 50 push-ups on my middle fingers every morning, just waiting for the pre-crime algorithm to come. If all else fails, at least my birdies are ripped.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

OK , " Thought Crime " , Did I See this FICTIONAL Movie > ? ....Hmm......

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The Homeless in 50 Years Will be Turned Into Soylent Green . Just another Food Product that We Do Not Know what's Really in It . Ah , Relax .......
edit on 2-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join