It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World Without Israel??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A world without Israel would be the day the Sune shines a whole lot better! The Jew is the most crippling curse that ever struck this living rock. Israelis like American Jews live way higher than their neighbors by leeching off of others.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor
A world without Israel would be the day the Sune shines a whole lot better! The Jew is the most crippling curse that ever struck this living rock. Israelis like American Jews live way higher than their neighbors by leeching off of others.

Are you trying to contribute anything or just spread hatred?

I wonder what possessed you to waste the energy hitting the keyboard to post hateful drivel that added absolutely nothing to this conversation.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A world without people that think like Asia Minor would be the day the Sun shines a whole lot better! Those kinds of people are the most crippling curse that ever struck this living rock. Aisia Minor like others that spread their kind of hatred live way higher than their neighbors by spreading hatred of others.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well actually, I spoke the truth. This is the opinion of most people. It isn't land that people dislike but it's inhabitants. There are so many reasons people don't like Israel and one must be sick minded if they don't. The money Israel drains from the U.S. taxpayers, the "free" loans, the wars America fight that Israel wants. Even in the U.S. the domestic terrorism linked to Israel and the conditions of America caused by Israelis in that domestic problems are overlooked for ISRAEL'S problems. This is a world opinion. Sorry, but I don't agree with your church pastor.

D

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just a bit of trivia. Don't know whether it's true or not but I came across it in a Modern History textbook. During the year leading up to the founding of Israel, David Ben-Gurion actually met with Ho Chi Minh, and Ho Chi Minh offered him some of Vietnam to form the nation of Israel. Ben-Gurion politely declined.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Well actually, I spoke the truth. This is the opinion of most people. It isn't land that people dislike but it's inhabitants. There are so many reasons people don't like Israel and one must be sick minded if they don't. The money Israel drains from the U.S. taxpayers, the "free" loans, the wars America fight that Israel wants. Even in the U.S. the domestic terrorism linked to Israel and the conditions of America caused by Israelis in that domestic problems are overlooked for ISRAEL'S problems. This is a world opinion. Sorry, but I don't agree with your church pastor.

First off thanks to those who read the article I posted as it shines a great deal of light on a topic that should have the attention of the entire planet. Now, before I continue I have to address the above quote because while it is easy to make blanket statements such as "jews are evil" or "the world would be better without jews" I offer this rebuttal. Asia Minor, show me the absolute and irrefutable proof that domestic terrorism is linked to Israel in anyway. IN ANY CASE IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. And don't pull out the old "3 jews detained AFTER 9/11" story that had about as much legs as Vern Troyer when it first broke and later debunked. PROVE THAT ANY WAR THE U.S. HAS FOUGHT HAS BEEN SOLEY FOR THE BENEFIT OF ISRAEL. If you really want people to believe the words that spew out of your mouth then provide substance instead of just hateful saliva that only PROVES that your a hatemonger. In a court of law, your statements would be seen as inflammatory and ill-advised because there is no PROOF. WE NEED PROOF SIR. I will say this however. The U.S., Britain, and Israel will forever be allies in this world because of their shared traditions unless one drastically deviates from the others in terms of government, religious extremism, or another valid reason to reasses its friendship. So in conclusion, it is I who has actually spoken the truth while it is people like you who make the truth so hard to find in a sea of hate and lies.

~ Rebel Saint ~

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Civilzed man two posts above, Did you know that the land of Israel was offered in Africa? I believe it was Uganda and also I think South America.There were three places israel could have been put. Palestinians had no pronlems with Jews but didn't want land taken from THEM to form another nation for someone else. Britain made this promise, but some Jews and a Britain had made their own plans and stabbed Palestine in the back. The next thing we know There was Jewsish terrorism against Palestinian, Arabs and even Britains. Personally, yet not so personal, most people do not like Israelis. It is the absolute truth. The question is a world without Israel. I responded with what the popular opinion is. Which is a FANTASTIC world. All over the world people don't hate the U.S. near as much as they hate Israel. The British had a poll and Israel voted far and above others as thee worst nation on earth. Israel, U.S. and Britain are not allies as most Americans feel we shouldn't be in the region. Israel is no ally as they serve no purpose. We should not like Israel as there is nothing that obliges us to like the nation. Being an American I don't like Israel myself and would rather see the poor people of Los Angeles and New York get funds to afford the cost of living rather than keep funneling billions to Israel. Israel benefits the world through NOTHING. They have no oil, no computer equipment unlike the Japanese, no production unlike the Chinese no music atleast like the African Americans. Now they have agents hijacking our nation to fight their wars because the are too cowardly to fight their own battles against competent nations. I think it is human nature to dislike Israel. I would rather help the sacred beautiful people of India that have given the world so much. Or the South Americans that have a strifling life. Their is one issue that whites and blacks alike beleive in and that is Israel has been getting away with more crimes in 100 years than any other nation and can't even fund those habits. Even Blacks were on the way to reparations until the Middle East started being a focus point. Whites were on the way to their own until we started helping those people. This is why Germany, U.S.S.R., Russia and the French are behind Iran. Israel has to GO! The existence of Israel has bought tribulations that had never before dawned on this planet. Because so now people fear World War 3 over a lazy nation that leeches off of Germay's reparations and the U.S.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asia MinorWell actually, I spoke the truth. This is the opinion of most people.

Well not so in the United States, and Israel is for the most part a strong economy and our 'subsidies' to them amount to LESS than what we give Egypt. You obviously have no clue to what you speak about. Hate thats all you got......

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
All this time I thought that Islam was a religon of peace.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Civilzed man two posts above, Did you know that the land of Israel was offered in Africa? I believe it was Uganda and also I think South America.There were three places israel could have been put. Palestinians had no pronlems with Jews but didn't want land taken from THEM to form another nation for someone else.

So you think that the Jews never had a claim to the Holy Land huh? Well to comments like this I say possession is 9/10 ownership.

It makes me sick for people to just blindly deny history......almost as much as a statement like this:

BTW how are them Hitler youth meetings going there, lots of racist buddies I presume.

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
All this time I thought that Islam was a religon of peace.

Guess you havent read the Koran huh? Peace? .....

[edit on 28-2-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Egyptians purchasing our weapons is different from Israeli giveaway cash sprees that so hurts the world. Not only that, but Egyptians get help as to appease them from being an enemy of Israel. Come back at me when your educated, to SOME degree atleast. Israelis get over like a fat rat. Hurting those precious beautiful Palestinians for some israelis that stole the palestinian land like the stole our government.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Come back at me when your educated, to SOME degree atleast.

You deny the Egyptians getting freebies and then say something like that? Why do you post this stuff? How do you make completely false statements and then tell other people to get educated?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Personally, yet not so personal, most people do not like Israelis. It is the absolute truth. The question is a world without Israel. I responded with what the popular opinion is. Which is a FANTASTIC world.

Wow, how enlightened and civilized of you. One could also make the statement that if all Arab countries disappeared tomorrow there would be much less death and violence all over the world. This is like saying “if we could just get rid of that darn sun then no one in the world would get sunburned”. You see my point is that whether you and many others like it or not, Israel isn’t going anywhere just like all the Arab countries aren’t going anywhere. Some how all the countries of the Middle East are going to have to learn to play nice and get along with each other.

….as most Americans feel we shouldn't be in the region. Israel is no ally as they serve no purpose.

I’m an American and I don’t feel this way.

We should not like Israel as there is nothing that obliges us to like the nation.

Speaking for my self I’m not very religious so religion plays NO factor in my support for Israel. If things over there were the complete 180 degree opposite of what they are now and the tiny country of Israel happened to be the only Arab country and was completely surrounded by Jewish countries hell bent on its destruction, then my support would be behind the lone Arab country. This is not the case though.

Being an American I don't like Israel myself and would rather see the poor people of Los Angeles and New York get funds to afford the cost of living rather than keep funneling billions to Israel.

I do agree with you here. I say cut off the Billions of dollars of funding going to Israel each year AND cut off the funding going to the other ME countries as well (obviously we shouldn’t cut Iraq off right now).

Now they have agents hijacking our nation to fight their wars because the are too cowardly to fight their own battles against competent nations.

One thing comes to my mind when I think of Israel and war, cowardice isn’t it.

I think it is human nature to dislike Israel.

Yea, sounds like being anti-Semitic was ingrained in your DNA.

Even Blacks were on the way to reparations until the Middle East started being a focus point.

Actually no. Thankfully reparations in the US will not happen. In my humble opinion of course. It’s called the process of moving on. Slavery was a HORRIBLE part of American history but if America is to progress as a whole then we should stop focusing on something that ended nearly 150 years ago.

This is why Germany, U.S.S.R., Russia and the French are behind Iran. Israel has to GO!

*shrugs* Again, sorry do disappoint but it’s not gonna happen.

Israelis get over like a fat rat. Hurting those precious beautiful Palestinians for some israelis that stole the palestinian land like the stole our government.

How can you honestly expect anyone with a differing viewpoint than that of your own to take you even the least bit seriously when you make statements like this? Both sides have LOTS of blood on their hands. BTW you do realize that it was a “precious beautiful Palestinian” that blew up four young Israelis and wounded many others outside that dance club a few days ago right.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Ruins]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
@ Asia Minor...

May I ask how old you are, your ethnicity/religion, and where you were born/raised.

Honest question - perhaps it can shed some light on your views towards Isreal and Jews.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You are baiting? You were expecting to have your head handed to you on a platter? So easy... They should bring back the true inhabitants of the land..the Phoenicians, the originator of the Roman alphabet.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Egyptians purchasing our weapons is different from Israeli giveaway cash sprees that so hurts the world. Not only that, but Egyptians get help as to appease them from being an enemy of Israel. Come back at me when your educated, to SOME degree atleast. Israelis get over like a fat rat. Hurting those precious beautiful Palestinians for some israelis that stole the palestinian land like the stole our government.

ok like you have a clue.....

Israel

Area:slightly smaller than New Jersey
Population : 6,199,008
GDP - $120.9 billion (2003 est.)
Exports :$29.32 billion f.o.b. (2003 est.)
Imports:$32.27 billion f.o.b. (2003 est.)
Economic aid - recipient: $662 million from US (2003 est.)

Egypt

Area:slightly more than three times the size of New Mexico
Population:76,117,421 (July 2004 est.)
GDP: $295.2 billion (2003 est.)
Exports:$8.759 billion f.o.b. (2003 est.)
Imports:$14.75 billion f.o.b. (2003 est.)
Economic aid - recipient:ODA, $1.2 billion (2001)

Seems to me that the Egyptians got more aid in 2001 than Israel did in 2003, maybe you should seek an education like you recommended me to. I have one and a pretty damn good one at that...I know how to use it!

SIDE NOTE:

Reparations was brought up, would that included payment from relatives of Black slave owners as well? The payments would be from the African brothers who sold them into Slavery right?

Gee I wonder if I can get the German people to pay me money because my relatives were serfs?

That PC crap will never happen....

[edit on 28-2-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wow! Thank you for clearing that up for me. As an Israeli/American I can say I now understand that my lazy existance is an impediment on the world. If I and all my free-loading Israeli friends and family would disappear the Palestinians will finally have a land of there own - Over 15 muslim coutries are not enough- Another Arab country is necesary to replace the ONE Jewish coutry.
In addition, the american economy would improve drastically, more funds would be available to save the precious Palestinians who gave the world so much - like errr, errrr, errrrr, Highjacking airplanes, the make-believe story of the Jenin Massacre, bus bombings, the greatest bank robbery of all times - See Guiness Book of WOrld records - Beirut 1970s.
The US will stop fighting wars (e.g. Korean war, Vietnam, Gulf War, Kosovo, Afganistan- after all these wars were for the Jews after all) and world peace would ensue. Arab coutries would stop bickering within themselves, Muslims would stop fighting others such as in India, Russia, Sudan, Indonasia, Egypt, killing there own in Algeria, Iraq, for example, chopping off heads of infidels. Womens rights in Muslim countries would improve drastically - mutilations such as cliterodectomies would stop.
You are right Jews are leeches and unnecessary - The minds of Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud and Niels Bohr (to name a few), entertainers such as Steven Speilberg, Charlie Chaplin, Harry Houdini to name a few and Jesus himself all have and had no value (Islam itself is a rip-off of Judaism).

I guess in you dark and simple reality Jews really have no use. If you see Jews as a leechs why not move to a country where there are no Jews - Like Sudan, Saudi Arabia or Afganistan (Well during the Taliban there were only 2 Jews in Afganistan - Afganistan thrived then).

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Does anyone else hear the word "owned"

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think its safe to say the good guys won this argument

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
I think its safe to say the good guys won this argument

I think it's hardly a cause for celebration.

The Israeli-Palestinian-Muslim conflict hardly contains any good guys. (all the "good guys" have being assassinated by they own people)

It's just as stupid to deny proper Palestinian complaints of Israeli settlements, and relocation as it is to deny Jews a proper homeland after so long.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join