It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deny Ignorance' huh?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
For the gazillionth time at ATS, George W Bush is not a Freemason of any kind.

I would not have him at my Lodge. It is the nature of that man, not his position but the way he has carried out his public duties, that generates that disharmony.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
First of all, they are human and subject to all the wonderful faults inherent in the human species....albeit, to a far lesser extent, since their minions minion take care of physical manifestations of their activity........the intelligence level they possess does not preclude my intelligence. To say that reverse engineering sociology and mind control tactics is very possible(I'm not even close to being done) and only really requires a good understanding of the word "perspective" to begin wading through the what and hows.

Please offer more than generalities in your statements. It's very hippocritical of you. Unless I misunderstood your statement, did I? Oh ofcourse I did because you'd never do anything faulty.
If you really want to find out who is behind the internal pitfall of humanities manipulation look at the wars that are willingly brought to the USA. Wars are handed on a silver platter to it, and who controls the platter? World banks. Who controls banks?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
For the gazillionth time at ATS, George W Bush is not a Freemason of any kind.

His daddy was a 33rd degree, he is a 33rd degree. Have you done your research?
Did you know that Karl Marx was also a 33rd degree mason?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

First of all, they

"They" being those who possess control over large sums of money used to further corporate, scientific, and sociological ends. People without do not possess the influence over others that people with do.

Originally posted by MemoryShockare human and subject to all the wonderful faults inherent in the human species..

They being human is specific enough and quite possible and a redundant distinction to make if I weren't trying to illustrate that 'to be human is to err.' This is important in that the intimidation factor of an "all seeing all powerful force" can be minimized by the realization that "they" put their clothes on just like everyone else. The lowered intimidation can translate into higher confidence and a clearer mind that is capable of a more objective rational. Subjective reasoning, which could be a result of an intimidated person, is going to be biased in its search for a comfortable resolution.

Originally posted by MemoryShock..albeit, to a far lesser extent, since their minions minion take care of physical manifestations of their activity...

If someone has most of the money, they are going to employ people who want money. Thus, minion. I am disappointed in my use of a mildly derogatory term and will retract in favor of the term, "employee." Minion may better apply, however. The fact that minion will beget minion is such that a social hierarchy is in place and dictated probably by money and knowledge. To get back to your original post, National Security Agency, a social hierarchy would accomplish the "so smart/not allowed to know" statement in that lower level citizens would be aware, mostly, "of the hand that feeds them," since that is all that would be necassary for a functional society and microcosms thereof to operate.

Originally posted by MemoryShock The intelligence level they possess does not preclude my intelligence.

This statement was generated in response to

Originally posted by National Security Agencycontrollers of societies/world/etc" are probably so smart that you'd never be allowed to think there were "controllers".
Many people are intelligent. Money and power do not dictate the intelligence of a person. Besides, control can be nothing more than the influence exerted by market movements of a financial entity. An allowance for this recognition is beside the point as in this case, it is obvious. Going a step further and recognizing that not only are there analysts that scrutinize this "environment", but others in the socio-politico-economic reality we have set up, and it isn't a big step to see the possibility/plausibility of people moving individual strings in a vast network.....

To say that reverse engineering sociology and mind control tactics is very possible(I'm not even close to being done)

A whole thread(s) of its own. To simplify it for purpose of brevity, people behave in response to stimulii. Stimulii can be honed to meet the basic instincts, or ideological moral/ethic standards....the many outlets for media to convey information allows a conflict of all these perceptions, or not......etc.

Originally posted by MemoryShock and only really requires a good understanding of the word "perspective" to begin wading through the what and hows.

To understand perspective is to understand that people exist besides yourself and their interpretations/perceptions are how they base their presentations. To understand perspective is to reaslize that these people have similar capacities to percieve and these perceptions are going to be effected by economic status. A lower class citizen is not going to view life as an upper. Likewise, their motivations are going to be different.........lower may be attempting to keep up with their real life demands, such as bills and other day to day pursuits. Upper may have more time to be concerned with other matters since day to day issues are taken care of. Again, this is simplified to much.

Originally posted by National Security Agency
Please offer more than generalities in your statements. It's very hippocritical of you.

I see now that generalities are actually kind of necassary in constructing arguements of this nature, as we are trying to describe population movements/reactions/etc. I do stand corrected.

Oh ofcourse I did because you'd never do anything faulty.

Was that really necassary?

If you really want to find out who is behind the internal pitfall of humanities manipulation look at the wars that are willingly brought to the USA. Wars are handed on a silver platter to it, and who controls the platter? World banks. Who controls banks?

Precisely. So does that mean we agree?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Going back to one the original thoughts at the start of the topic Grey I thought I would offer a "rebuttal" of sorts. Not really as I concur with a lot of what you were saying, I just decided to throw a further thought into the mix.

I refer to the mention of TV shows occuring about the same time as "matching" conspiracy theories. Am I right in thinking this is kind of a chicken or the egg scenario?

As background, I am an aspiring writer. That's what we call ourselves when we haven't had our earth shattering novels published yet. I have been published, just not the novel I am in the process of developing.

One (only one or many) of the reasons I am on ATS is to know what is happening around the world and to get different or alternative views of it. It helps that I am into a lot of areas of interest in ATS myself and hope that from time to time I manage to contribute something to the overall mix.

My point relative to your earlier statements is that as a writer I - assuming for a minute I was developing a show for film or television - would be looking at fringe views and other elements for my subject matter. What I am saying is that the conspiracies in question exist before the become "mainstream" on the likes of ATS. Many writers will pick up a vague concept, a rumour or even a comment and use it as the basis point for a story. They then run with it, fleshing it out, adding research on parts of it until it becomes a "whole" story.

So in this sense there could well be a correlation, but I believe that could work in both directions. A writer can pick up and use information (even "truth") in their story which is taken directly from a source like ATS, for example. In turn people can recognise these part of the story and follow it up, so a show can easily promote (either intentionally or unintentionally) a conspiracy or a train of thought.

Basically that the inventive writer is often looking for information that will be coming to the public and use that information. Often just as a basis, twisting it and shaping it to match their story, but folks like ATS members can see the connection and wonder about it.

I hope that makes some kind of sense.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Whita, I'm well aware of that probability. But all I wanted to point out, was the paper trail.

And, for the discussion of control of the world in the pockets of bankers ... I've already put some insight of that in a couple of my previous topics. The American Civil War, World War I and II, the Korean War, Vietnam and even the Gulf War were largely influenced by bankers and debt.

I'd be glad to elaborate on that for those that don't know, but it's rather late right now. If that still kindles an interest with anyone then I suppose I can post a topic about it tommorow.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Oh, and MaskedAvatar ....

You're quite correct, he wasn't a Free Mason.

He was just your average Skull and Bones member. Just like Kerry, Clinton .... and others.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

P.S. Thanks for taking interest in this topic.......I see you are recently registered........just wish you would have picked at a few specifics instead of offering a generality that really doesn't add to the "conversation."

Okay. In that case I'll let you, the expert, continue to quote other peoples additions to the conversation and pick at them then pretend to be saying exactly what they've said. You should be a spin doctor for some political organization.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Okay. In that case I'll let you, the expert, continue to quote other peoples additions to the conversation and pick at them then pretend to be saying exactly what they've said. You should be a spin doctor for some political organization.

Out of genuine curiosity, are you intentionally being obtuse? I even conceded a point in the interest of starting the conversation.....sheesh

Originally posted by MemoryShock....process of elimination if one had a paper trail and social proximity could get an extra-polating mind close..

A paper trail would lead to money and corporations and banks, now wouldn't it? This was in a post that proceeded your eloquent attempt at connecting the dots, so your statement that I pretend to be saying what you are is false.

As to quoting other peoples additions, you may want to review my previous posts and note that I as well had my own. Seems that your first participation was to dismiss the conversation without any constructive reasoning.........

I do not wish to argue in this fashion any longer. There is no substance to a finger pointing session and I have yet to see a valid post from you. Until then..........

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Out of genuine curiosity, are you intentionally being obtuse? I even conceded a point in the interest of starting the conversation.....sheesh

Possibly, but how would we ever know? The subjectivity of the word makes the its use in literature have a vagueness to it. So, how would we know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join