It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine.....You Got Mail.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is a video from "The Last Firebase Deer Camp", I thinnk anyone doing time on the "War On Terrorism" forum will enjoy it. Also ask yourself would you link up and hunt with these Marines down in South Alabama. Hooah

imageevent.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Isnt that movie scene from "Patriot Games"?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ritual
Isnt that movie scene from "Patriot Games"?

Yes it is. I took the parts where the SAW is being fired and put them in order so that it would show a great deal of action. The narrator is the guy from an old Ford truck commercial (you may recall the one I'm speaking of if you listen to what he is saying). The USMC anchor, globe, and eagle came from the USMC recuritment web site, it was a flash video and I converted it to a movie video. The sound playing in the background during that section is also from the Marine Corps web site. The image at the end of the video is from the Vietnam War, I servered with all of those Marines in the 1st Marine Division. In general the video is home made, but reflects just what can be done and placed online in no more then 15 mins of work. And you wonder how do the terrorist do it?

Hooah

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
This was AWESOME OORAH and SEMPER FI

[edit on 26-2-2005 by asala]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Firebase,

I think you should know that HOOAH is an Army thing. The Marines are are the OORAH bunch. We used that term when I was in Boot Camp, but it was always in unison when falling out of formation. It had not yet become the all purpose term it is now. Korea era Marines never heard of it until relatively recently.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The Video is from the Movie Proof Of Life...Not Patriot Games,,
Just thought you guys would like to know

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Firebase,

I think you should know that HOOAH is an Army thing. The Marines are are the OORAH bunch. We used that term when I was in Boot Camp, but it was always in unison when falling out of formation. It had not yet become the all purpose term it is now. Korea era Marines never heard of it until relatively recently.

SEMPER FI Grady

Your right Marine I turned Army in 1989. Was in the Marines during the Vietnam War - 4th & 2nd CAG, 3rd MAF, also 3rd Bn 5th and 2nd Bn 7th Marines, 1st MarDiv 1970. The image at the end of the video is from the 4th CAG 1970. In 1989 I linked-up with the 4th/325th 82nd Airborne Div. After leaving the Marine Corps for the Army I just can't seem to get my head out of my azz, oorah.

"dev_add" As for the video out takes your right it was " Proof Of Life."

So do I end this message with oorah or hooah? See how tough it gets when your a half-breed.

"out"

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Firebase]

new topics

top topics

join