It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Spitballing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Spitballing or thinking out loud in my opinion is one of the best ways to solve a problem . Group discussion and ideas from all angles more often than not can resolve or solidify a idea/position. It can also have the opposite effect of tanking one , which can be good too, as long as egos aren’t involved.

I’ve tried this at other forums it usually resulted in trolling or people married to their ideas relentlessly pushing their theory without giving any input.

That was until I found this place.

You guys are the polar opposite of any forum I’ve ever been on. The exchange of information here is much more pleasant and for the most part all threads don’t end in angry bickering .

For me ATS is the perfect venue for ideas that need work and which you can’t complete on your own .

( my grammar sucks so just to be clear I love this place )

Here’s one of mine that’s been bothering me for months.

It’s been a year since Steven Paddock committed mass murder. The US government and state of Nevada threw all their resources into the investigation. Which included the FBI, Las Vegas PD, Clark county sheriffs office and the ATF. Before the Clark County Sheriff took it over completely .

Attacks like these usually reveal a motive inside of a week. I’m in my 50s and I can’t think of one mass murder where they didn’t find a motive.

In the final report Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said “ that the gunman’s motive had not been definitely determined”. I’d like to tell Joe that the investigation is over. He can at least give us what they have especially on the motive. Make it clear that it’s only a theory and not ironclad .

Twitter trolls were out in force the next morning. Saying things like it was a country music concert full of Trump supporters who cares. I think they could’ve been partially correct .

Because of TDS and the lefts continual hateful labeling of Trump supporters as uneducated rednecks, white supremacist, fascist, Nazis ..... ad nauseam. Loud and constant democratic/mainstream media hate tactics like those can justify attacks on conservatives to deranged liberals .

Some on the left because of the constant brainwashing thru propaganda actually believe accusations like that. If someone truly believes their opponents are Nazis. Attacks against them are OK because their opponents are “evil”.

I think there’s a good chance Steven Paddock’s attack was politically motivated. If that is true the only reason I could come up with for the motive not being released.

Is that the divide created by both sides of the media has resulted in a politically split country full of hate and malice.

If his motive was political can you imagine what would happen if they dropped that bomb.

If my theory is right and paddock suffered from TDS.

I’m not sure if I would want his motive released.

Unless of course they did it right before the midterms . (Jk)

My theory doesn’t have to be the only one. If anyone’s got an idea in the back of their head throw it out there we’ll see if we can firm it up for you.

edit on 1-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I have long thought that was indeed the motivation. The fact we can't seem to find ANY motive, frankly has done little to shake me from that suspicion.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I rarely if ever shout cover up .

But this sure smells like one.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Apparently there was some Saudi connection

coercioncode.com...

Here is a very interesting post from a 4Chan Insider that seems to know a lot of Behind the Scenes information about the incidence. For example, this Insider claims there were over 20 Assassins in Play and there were 2 Shooters in the Room with Paddock.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Like the Batman movie said "Some people just want to see the world burn"... or it was CIA brainwashing.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think the FBI had a lot more information on him, and perhaps he was already under surveillance for being involved within a bigger web of nefarious activity.

They don’t want to come out with too much information now, because it could throw further investigations into jeopardy.

That’s my guess... they are covering a lot of info up.. but why ?

Actually I don’t think the FBI ever likes giving truthful info out. It is their practice to try and collect it along with dirty laundry.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I think the FBI had a lot more information on him, and perhaps he was already under surveillance for being involved within a bigger web of nefarious activity.

They don’t want to come out with too much information now, because it could throw further investigations into jeopardy.

Or show yet again their incompetence and/or cointelpro guilt.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Or show yet again their incompetence and/or cointelpro guilt.

That too 🤨

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I found this to be an interesting tidbit, the Chicago connection

abc7chicago.com...

Las Vegas concert shooter had searched multiple Chicago events

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That’s my guess... they are covering a lot of info up.. but why ?

Actually I don’t think the FBI ever likes giving truthful info out. It is their practice to try and collect it along with dirty laundry.

^^^^^^ that didn’t occurred to me but does make sense. Because of information about a Saudi criminal investigation that was posted earlier.

I hope you are right and it has something to do with donations to the Clinton foundation .

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Sheye

I found this to be an interesting tidbit, the Chicago connection

abc7chicago.com...

Las Vegas concert shooter had searched multiple Chicago events

That is some interesting stuff. Still no clue as to motive, though.

Weird how he paid off all his gambling debts before he was planning to do himself in. But maybe he didn’t want forclosure on his and his gf’s home, or something to that effect.

There is something definitely strange about this character and everything leading up to that night.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join