It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh's classmate says he lied about drinking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I just don't like the guy. I did not like before all this started. Pick someone else Trump!

He just seemed like an a hole to me.

If being an "A-Hole" disqualifies people from having a job good luck finding anyone to serve in any political office... the military... a law firm... a doctors office... customer service call center... crossing guard... dog walker... and on and on and on... out of everyone I've ever met in my entire life which is literally tens of thousands of people I can use one finger to show you how many aren't "A-Holes" in someone's opinion... wanna guess which finger it is...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
delete

edit on 1-10-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

87 (?) Members of Congress have used the sexual harassment hush fund to silence their victims.

But now these same assholes are suddenly the paragon of virtue and the leftists are defending them.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

We don't need a drunk on the supreme court

Well here is a picture, and I will supply a quote as well from the individual her self.

As you may recall, at the 2015 State of the Union Address, Ginsburg made headlines by falling asleep during President Obama’s speech. At the time, she presented a very honest answer as to what happened, stating that she “wasn’t 100 percent sober.” “Justice Kennedy brought in … it was an Opus something or other, very fine California wine that Justice Kennedy brought,” she explained.

www.google.com...

Sounds to me he may have some friends waiting.
edit on 10/1/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I just don't like the guy. I did not like before all this started. Pick someone else Trump!

He just seemed like an a hole to me.

If being an "A-Hole" disqualifies people from having a job good luck finding anyone to serve in any political office... the military... a law firm... a doctors office... customer service call center... crossing guard... dog walker... and on and on and on... out of everyone I've ever met in my entire life which is literally tens of thousands of people I can use one finger to show you how many aren't "A-Holes" in someone's opinion... wanna guess which finger it is...

Your funny and you are one of them but sorry if you don't like a opinion of a nobody. Get over it and you don't have to think Trump is all powerful, make your own thoughts. #Brainwashed

link   
This supposed former classmate of Mr. Kavanaugh goes by the name Chad Ludington for any others looking into this person.

link   
That professor sexual assaults little boys as a hobby. Must be true since I said right?

link   
I think I mentioned this in the live thread on the hearings... But I remember they asked him if he ever blacked out or became violent, due to his alcohol use. His answer was, "well, basically no... unless its something your about to ask me about".

Like WTF? Even if a nobody like me gave an answer like in front of a judge, I'd have my arse handed to me.

This guy is obviously to incompetent to even be a judge... let alone have a seat at the SCOTUS.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
GOOD GOD!! Is this what our political system has become? Did he make fart jokes when he was 16? Did he drink alcohol in college?

I have a question for everyone here who went to college. Would you believe a word Kavanaugh said if he said he never drank beer in college? Hell no you wouldn't. 90% of college life revolves around beer. Hell, I tried to minor in beer drinking. Does that mean I raped someone or am a angry alcoholic now? NO IT DOES NOT. If drinking beer and going to parties NOW disqualifies someone from sitting on the supreme court then we need to kick Ruth Bader Ginsburg off, because EVERYONE knows how she likes to party.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
That professor sexual assaults little boys as a hobby. Must be true since I said right?

I saw it happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I saw it happen.

Me too. I can corroborate that it happend. BOOM! Twice as much evidence than Dr. Ballsy Fraud has.
edit on 1-10-2018 by PubertJohnston because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PubertJohnston

Ballsy Fraud.

Fixed it for you.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He has lied about many other things - small and large, not under oath and under oath.

Is it much more then 'he said, she said"

Kavanaugh's answers to the Senate about the meaning of these yearbook references defy credulity—and directly undermine his credibility.

They suggest he is unwilling to admit the truth about even the smallest of matters. ...anyone prone to such casual lying is not fit to serve a lifetime appointment on the nation's highest court.

After all, if Kavanaugh can't be trusted to tell the truth about even the minor stuff, why should we trust him on anything else?

www.commondreams.org...

for more -

www.esquire.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Not to mention the prescription drugs they're on. Drinking and drugs are a bad combination. Are our representatives going to resign?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

heavy.com...

Lol just a real quick search shows me he pretty much fits the MO.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

a reply to: burdman30ott6
I think you need to re-read the linked article
It says the opposite of what you surmise

anyhow ...
It could be that "Charlie'' is being highly euphemistic
it could be that Brett was, and still is, a serious piss-artist
an aggresive one to boot

Could be : if true, us mere mortals will never know
Whatever the outcome

Kavanaugh's credibilty is gone
down the krapper
There is a lot of credibility going down the crapper lately, but i would say it’s from anybody who would claim that these accusations are going to hurt Kavenaugh’s reputation.

You are whining about a case with 0 evidence and 0 corroborating witnesses. The lady has yet to even press charges. As well as obvious manipulation from an opposing political party who just keeps on getting caught with their pants down. Anyone who defends the dem’s scorched earth tactics, their desperate barrage of last minute accusations, and their obvious haste to cover up their illegal doings for the last 8 years, is definitely UN credible.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PubertJohnston

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I saw it happen.

Me too. I can corroborate that it happend. BOOM! Twice as much evidence than Dr. Ballsy Fraud has.

It's also rumored the Professor is guilty of "identity theft"... it's alleged after an "unfortunate incident with a gerbil" he went to the Emergency Room to have it removed and gave the name "Richard Gere" in lieu of his own...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I think I mentioned this in the live thread on the hearings... But I remember they asked him if he ever blacked out or became violent, due to his alcohol use. His answer was, "well, basically no... unless its something your about to ask me about".

Like WTF? Even if a nobody like me gave an answer like in front of a judge, I'd have my arse handed to me.

This guy is obviously to incompetent to even be a judge... let alone have a seat at the SCOTUS.

Luckily his record refutes your gut instinct.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: Xtrozero

He has lied about many other things - small and large, not under oath and under oath.

Is it much more then 'he said, she said"

Kavanaugh's answers to the Senate about the meaning of these yearbook references defy credulity—and directly undermine his credibility.

They suggest he is unwilling to admit the truth about even the smallest of matters. ...anyone prone to such casual lying is not fit to serve a lifetime appointment on the nation's highest court.

After all, if Kavanaugh can't be trusted to tell the truth about even the minor stuff, why should we trust him on anything else?

www.commondreams.org...

for more -

www.esquire.com...

Apparently you are one of those rare people that didn't make stupid inappropriate jokes while a teenager.

Dems really should investigate the nurses. There are verifiable allegations that Kavanaugh exposed his penis to 4 nurses seconds after birth. He didn't talk about that it the hearing. We better demand he retestifies and answers these newest allegations.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ludington told the New York Times that he and Kavanaugh saw each other often in social settings while in college, especially during their freshman and sophomore years. He described Kavanaugh as someone who often became “belligerent and aggressive” when he had had too much alcohol. Ludington claimed that Kavanaugh had downplayed how often and how much he drank while in college. Ludington says it was common to see Kavanaugh “staggering from alcohol consumption.”

Source

Damn drunken, nasty, sloppy frat boy. You still want him on the Supreme court?

Please justify your position, and detail why a person who sexually assaults 15 year old girls is somehow worthy of this honor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join