It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh's classmate says he lied about drinking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

What?

Use the same standards on Democrats that they ask to the Republicans?

You must be new here......

link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
Kavanaugh should withdraw or be pulled

He will. Next week he will withdraw from the floor vote with his arms raised following confirmation and will immediately be pulled into the current SCOTUS session where he will have a wonderful and distinguished career of service to the US Constitution.

link   
a reply to: jjkenobi
It's a report, with quotes from a classmate
not so much as 'opinion' as statement gathering

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

There is a major difference between drinking too much, which Kavanaugh admitted too, and blacking out.

I have blacked out several times. It takes quite a bit of hard alcohol for that.

Kavanaugh may have drank every weekend, like many college kids. He may not consider that to have been severe, nor would I. There are many people who drink daily, I have known a few. Compared to daily drinkers a college kid drinking on the weekends, even if it is in excess sometimes, I would not consider a heavy drinker.

Unless someone can recall a time where Kavanaugh was actually blacked out with other witnesses corroborating then it's just someone's opinion.

He must have drank until he blacked out because I saw him drunk a lot. That's an assumption that has no basis in reality. Apparently it's ok to ruin someone's career based on assumptions. Let's hope no one ever assumes you guilty of lying.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
DP
edit on 1-10-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hopefully you'll look back on the time you attempted to tarnish someone's reputation with gossip in utter shame. You deal in rumor and innuendo.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, on topic, I believe this is just another pawn of the Democrats trying to discredit the man. He doesn't look like the type of alcoholic guy. He's a church boy actually.

Since they failed to make him look guilty on the hearings and Ms. Ford blew the whole thing up on her lies, now they'll take his testimony and say he lied about "several different things".

It will either be brought up by anonymous sources on the NYT or from paid-actors.

Just my 10 cents.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Of course the real irony is those who claim his drinking is disqualifying have accomplished less than a percent over ten lifetimes when compared to what he has achieved in his 53 years.

Yeah. He's a 'highly functioning' drunk.

Sign me up for that trick any day.

edit on 1-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

I don't think he can recover from the outpouring of his former friends and classmates that he is a sloppy drunk who slurred his words and was unbalanced in public due to his alcoholism.

We don't need a drunk on the supreme court, especially on with sever anger issues and a background of sexual abuse.

So you're suggesting we should get rid of Ginsburg... sounds like a great idea... I knew eventually you'd say something we could all agree with...

Ginsburg Drunk @ SOTU
edit on 1-10-2018 by SwissMarked because: Linky No Worky...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I just don't like the guy. I did not like before all this started. Pick someone else Trump!

He just seemed like an a hole to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Pictures...

Or it didn’t happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I think you need to re-read the linked article
It says the opposite of what you surmise

anyhow ...
It could be that "Charlie'' is being highly euphemistic
it could be that Brett was, and still is, a serious piss-artist
an aggresive one to boot

Could be : if true, us mere mortals will never know
Whatever the outcome

Kavanaugh's credibilty is gone
down the krapper

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So a guy that drank 36 years ago means he's a drunk today?

Wow thats a fast pivot from all the accusers are speaking the gospel truth...

Wonder how comfy people would feel if they knew how hard the officers in charge of nukes drink.

edit on 1-10-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Bingo! Now that the whole rapist sex fiend monster from hell fantasy has failed, it's on to the drinking too much, raging alcoholic beer molester. I've already noticed it happening in the comments sections of other outlets. When that doesnt work, maybe some street dealer will come forward saying he still hasn't collected his debt from all the smack the man didn't pay for back when he was hanging out and partying with the Hells Angels.

link   

unless you were 'there' you can't say what happened
As i can't either

I can say what didn't happen based on the reports from named witnesses by Ford, lack of timeline, location and huge lack of basic information so on and so on...

I can say the same thing for his drinking...We know he drank beer, liked beer and at times drank pass the legal limit, as per his words.

We also know as per lack of evidence or witnesses he never blacked out of did anything he doesn't remember...

I'm not sure your point in any of this to suggest anything outside of what I said above.

edit on 1-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

down the krapper

Because of partisan accusations.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

We don't need a drunk on the supreme court, especially on with sever anger issues and a background of sexual abuse.

So he has been convicted of sexual abuse? I was unaware of that. You should probably tell the FBI.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

down the krapper

But not nearly as much as is the case for many on the left.

Mark my words on that one.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Might as well make a twosome with the Donald
One stone for two birds, as it were
Buying rope in bulk is cheaper, too

allegedly ...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You know when I start digging into Charles Ludington's background, how much you want to bet he is a Never Trumper, Antifa supporting, communist?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join