It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Why in God name would they do that? That would mean having to have evidence of wrong doing.

It so much easier to do it this way. Keep, as Burd said above, flicking boggers at the wall (that's gross, by the way) and hope one will stick. Then the mob can take over.

Except for the fact that, oops, this person isn't rolling over and capitulating to the mob...this one is fighting back. So, the narrative has to change...

See? He's an angry drunk, or he's far too tempermental to be a judge--save for the fact that he's been one for quite some time now, and his fellow judges and lawyers seem to think highly of him.

But, nope, he's an angry drunk, and don't you dare think otherwise.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
For all we know Ford was the victim of sexual abuse within her own family or friends.

And transferred it to someone else because she still hasn't come to terms with it.

At any rate. This snip doesn't belong in the political arena.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Questions I would like the FBI to ask Leland Keyser:

Were you and your family a member of the Country Club?
Did you ever attend or socialize at Little Flower Church?
Did you know "of" Brett Kavanaugh?
Did you know Brett Kavanaugh's younger brother, (name?) who Christine Ford said was their age and had been her classmate?
Did you ever attend any parties or gatherings with Christine Blasey Ford, where there were boys, when you were high school?
If yes, to your knowledge, did you ever attend a party where Georgetown Prep boys were in attandence?

So more corroboration of nothing on Kavanaugh?

What would you expect from whatever answers you got?

She doesnt know Kav....stated twice. She doesnt recall ever being at a party as decribed....stated twice.

And Ford apparently never told her BEST FRIEND what happened.

But let's believe for ditched her and she was the only girl at a rape party yet didnt ask Ford anything about it.....ever.

link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

He knows. They just don't want to admit that Kavanaugh is innocent because Trump likes him. I would assume, to them, it would be as enjoyable as playing Twister on a bushel of cacti with a pretty female.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

NYPD Special Victims Unit. One of my favorite shows.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

They don't really look into your personal life that much.

No, except for the part where they ask everybody they interview whether you've been known to abuse drugs or alcohol. And it's not just one's neighbors they talk to, nor is it "maybe some old employers and teachers." They talk to friends, colleagues, family, and neighbors.

You're not the only person on this site that's had a security clearance, nor are you the only one that's had a high level clearance. Let's not try to pretend it's a ho-hum process that they don't really talk to anybody during.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

For all we know Ford was the victim of sexual abuse within her own family or friends.

And maybe Kry-enough was also...Maybe why he is so confused about sexual assault...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Questions I would like the FBI to ask Leland Keyser:

Were you and your family a member of the Country Club?
Did you ever attend or socialize at Little Flower Church?
Did you know "of" Brett Kavanaugh?
Did you know Brett Kavanaugh's younger brother, (name?) who Christine Ford said was their age and had been her classmate?
Did you ever attend any parties or gatherings with Christine Blasey Ford, where there were boys, when you were high school?
If yes, to your knowledge, did you ever attend a party where Georgetown Prep boys were in attandence?

Wait a minute...I thought she was talking about knowing the Whelan outed look alike who was a member of the club and his little brother. She said he is the one who introduced to her to Brett. the one she went out with for a few months then only seen him at the club afterwards.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Well, there was this Alyssa Milano chick...does the personal guest of Sen. Feinstein and outspoken leftist and me-too activist count?

To be fair, she was sexually abused by Mark Wahlberg's friend.................in the movie "Fear"

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

They don't really look into your personal life that much.

No, except for the part where they ask everybody they interview whether you've been known to abuse drugs or alcohol. And it's not just one's neighbors they talk to, nor is it "maybe some old employers and teachers." They talk to friends, colleagues, family, and neighbors.

You're not the only person on this site that's had a security clearance, nor are you the only one that's had a high level clearance. Let's not try to pretend it's a ho-hum process that they don't really talk to anybody during.

His description of what was found sounds a lot more like a typical employee background check for arrest records, financial issues and calling listed references.

Doesnt sound like a actual security clearance check.

And yes....I would venture to say there are quite a few here who have had the real thing.

link   

Apparently not.

Working as I did, for many years, in the commercial fishing industry, I ran across many alcoholics who could be safely termed high functioning.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Confused?

He flat out answered those were false allegations.

The kicker those that sit in judgement of him like Booker has a history of sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I still say if Kavanugh was so prone to heavy drinking he blacks out.

There's no way he would have been in any condition to assault or what the eff ever anyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I feel like homie thinks having had a clearance makes him something special here on ATS, as if he's the only one that's ever been through the process and nobody else is conversant enough to throw a BS flag.

Flag on the play!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

If you ever actually had a background investigation you would know that about 90% of the folks interviewed contact you after the fact, and tell you exactly what was asked. I stand by my post. They still do these investigations like it was still 1950, and you neighbors know all about your life.

The emphasis is on you financial situation, your contact with foreign nationals, and your national agency check for crimes. I just had my BI redone (took 10 months) and got my results from OPM in June.

Go ahead, tell me about my life experiance with real BIs.

edit on 1-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You want that on our highest court?

Yes. 100%

link   

I am hearing a lot of folks keep saying Kry-enough was a "stumbling drunk", "slurring words", "nasty drunk", etc.

Sounds like a drunk to me.

Angry, crying, pity party drunk.

These are witnesses to events over 30 years ago, when Kavanaugh was a teenage fratboy, but you're using that as evidence of what he is like today.

Is this sort of fallacy all you have?

link   

She doesnt know Kav....stated twice.

Reiterated by her lawyer, not stated twice. As far as I can see, the FBI hasn't yet interviewed Kayser. Her lawyer submitted a statement on her behalf, and simply reiterated that statement.

Ford said that she never told Keyser about the assault, so I don't think anyone ever expected her to speak of knowledge of it. She was never expected to corroborate Ford's testimony.

Since you all are using her (non) statement as proof of Ford's insanity or to depict her as a liar with an agenda, I would like to see Keyser asked those questions, as her answers would shed light on Ford's candor and honesty during her testimony.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

If you ever actually has a background investigation you would know that about 90% of the folks interviewed contact you after the fact, and tell you exactly what was asked. I stand by my post. They still do these investigations like it was still 1950, and you neighbors know all about your life.

The emphasis is on you financial situation, your contact with foreign nationals, and your national agency check for crimes. I just had my BI redone (took 10 months) and got my results from OPM in June.

Go ahead, tell me about my life experiance with real BIs.

So...who did the "background check" you speak of? Was it the FBI?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

a reply to: SKEPTEK

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

Cute. I have one too: Kry-enought

Yet more evidence that the left CAN'T meme.

Must be the lack of brain power and critical thinking.

No, I based it upon his alcoholic rage and pity-party crying in front of the entire nation, and the world last week. Drunks cry all the time, when they are not raging. Kry-enough is a textbook drunk.

Alcohol is his self-medication, for what I don't know. Either way, it happened when he was young.

Sad.

how long have you been clean and sober? Congrats on taking the steps. One day at a time. Again, wonderful that you chose to clean yourself up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join