It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

When they do discover which house, I could see the roof and a street view to basically tell what the floorplan would be maybe solving the bathroom issue.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Another un-vetted living testimonial.

💥⚖💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Neat. Who did yours? I had 2 FBI background investigations done. One for security clearance to work on projects for Global Combat Support Systems and another for work with the Mississippi Bureau of Investigations.

I did a FOIA request for my records and got them back a few years ago.

Mine covered people I had not seen since high school and employers at hole in the wall restaurants I worked in during high school.

And I am a complete nobody compared to Kavanaugh.

Each one took 6 months.

So...was yours like a private investigator kind of thing? Because I can say it definitely wasnt the FBI if that's all you claim they got.

(post by JasonBillung removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

When they do discover which house, I could see the roof and a street view to basically tell what the floorplan would be maybe solving the bathroom issue.

And that could have been done by "Dr Fords" advisors ahead of the "Letter".

Planning is everything right?

😁

link   

Being a drunk is not a crime. He testified that sometimes he drank too much. Justice Brennan was arrested for under age drinking. Ruth Bader Ginsburg...a picture is worth a thousand words

She wasn't 100% sober, her words not mine.
edit on 10/1/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

link   

Didn't you know, being angry about the baseless accusations being thrown at him is an [sarc]obvious[/sarc] sign of an angry drunk.

...in an entirely separate note.

Could we please, for the sake of my continued sanity--such as it is, give the oh, so cutesy nicknames a god damned rest.

It doesn't help me take any opinions seriously, when they're accompanied by stupid ass nicknames.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: SKEPTEK

If there is any justice left in the world,

As much as we hope there is. There isn't.

They got away with this snip with the current prez and nothing was ever done.

Yet....

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Questions I would like the FBI to ask Leland Keyser:

Were you and your family a member of the Country Club?
Did you ever attend or socialize at Little Flower Church?
Did you know "of" Brett Kavanaugh?
Did you know Brett Kavanaugh's younger brother, (name?) who Christine Ford said was their age and had been her classmate?
Did you ever attend any parties or gatherings with Christine Blasey Ford, where there were boys, when you were high school?
If yes, to your knowledge, did you ever attend a party where Georgetown Prep boys were in attandence?

edit on 1-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell just went to the senate floor and said that he's tired of this BS From Democrats. There will be a full Senate vote on Brett Kavanaugh this week.

thehill.com...

link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

Cute. I have one too: Kry-enought

Yet more evidence that the left CAN'T meme.

Must be the lack of brain power and critical thinking.

No, I based it upon his alcoholic rage and pity-party crying in front of the entire nation, and the world last week. Drunks cry all the time, when they are not raging. Kry-enough is a textbook drunk.

Alcohol is his self-medication, for what I don't know. Either way, it happened when he was young.

Sad.

Yes, the new alt-left talking point. Kavanaugh is belligerent and cries and drinks a beer on occasion. DISQUALIFY HIM NOW! I found more issue with the lunatic that cornered up Flaky Flake in the elevator and put the theatrics on 100%.

link   
If the FBI's investigation doesn't start at Fords therapist and get those session notes.

There's absolutely no effing way to even begin to get the real story here.

Waiting over 30 years and sought professional help blows that snip out of the water.
edit on 1-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That was weird, and the support from friends and family letters were all from her husband's family, not her own.

Her family probably knows she's a loon.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No yet.

The left will get away with this snip just like everything else they have for the last two years.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ketsuko

That was weird, and the support from friends and family letters were all from her husband's family, not her own.

Yeah....again....it has me wondering a lot. I mean people who murder others still have family show up for them...just because they are family.

Ford is supposed to be the victim of a crime, and her own family doesnt show any support and absolutely no friends or family show up at the hearing?

Well, her DNC paid lawyers and the irrelevant Alyssa Milano showed up if that counts.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

No, I based it upon his alcoholic rage and pity-party crying in front of the entire nation, and the world last week. Drunks cry all the time, when they are not raging. Kry-enough is a textbook drunk.

Alcohol is his self-medication, for what I don't know. Either way, it happened when he was young.

Sad.

Yes, the new alt-left talking point. Kavanaugh is belligerent and cries and drinks a beer on occasion. DISQUALIFY HIM NOW! I found more issue with the lunatic that cornered up Flaky Flake in the elevator and put the theatrics on 100%.

She was probably a drunk..../sarc

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Didn't you know, being angry about the baseless accusations being thrown at him is an [sarc]obvious[/sarc] sign of an angry drunk

Guess they've never heard of a high functioning alcoholic.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

Sad.

Hmmm. All his old drinking buds say Kry-enough was a stumble-bum drunk who slurred his words and was a sloppy drunk.

Alcohol is a helluva drug. Must be self medicating for some sort of emotional trauma that occured before high school. What could that be? An why does it manifest itself in sexual violence?

link   
a reply to: Jefferton

It is obviously a lie and nothing she has said has held up under any scrutiny.

as obvious as it may be to you and I and many other rational humans... there are about 250,000 female SJWs that don't need any pesky evidence "believe the survivors" all Ford needed was a vagina, all other evidence is just the patriarchy keepin' them down...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Neat. Who did yours? I had 2 FBI background investigations done. One for security clearance to work on projects for Global Combat Support Systems and another for work with the Mississippi Bureau of Investigations.

I did a FOIA request for my records and got them back a few years ago.

Mine covered people I had not seen since high school and employers at hole in the wall restaurants I worked in during high school.

And I am a complete nobody compared to Kavanaugh.

Each one took 6 months.

So...was yours like a private investigator kind of thing? Because I can say it definitely wasnt the FBI if that's all you claim they got.

Total BS i went through 3 and they even talked to ex girlfriends. My principle in high school a coup mo e of teachers. Not only my neighbors but my parents neighbors as well. And obviously people i partied with since they were asking me about smoking pot

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join