It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KillKavanaugh tops list of Twitter hashtags & autofill suggestions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Then fill out the hurt feelings report and mail it to em cowboy?

Maybe if someone alerted them to the presence of it instead of, I don't know, making trend then It would go away?

Oh, but then if it does remove tweets that contain it then you have a bunch of victim complex having people cry about being censored....tough one twitter.

a reply to: MteWamp

This why its important to take the meds your doctor gives you.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
#leftistshaveNOmorals

Boom. Roasted.

-Chris

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Trump seems to love it.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

left ists shaven o morals?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just with a cursory glance, it looks like the hashtag was made popular by those criticizing it. Kind of embarrassing, really.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Why would one type in "kill" in the first place? Why not #lesbiansfarts, or #bdsmbloopers?

Could be looking for a person with the letters "kil" in them like Val Kilmer.

It comes up with just the first 3 letters kil....doesnt have to be kill.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

Then fill out the hurt feelings report and mail it to em cowboy?

Maybe if someone alerted them to the presence of it instead of, I don't know, making trend then It would go away?

Oh, but then if it does remove tweets that contain it then you have a bunch of victim complex having people cry about being censored....tough one twitter.

a reply to: MteWamp

This why its important to take the meds your doctor gives you.

Awe cute...a new troll!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
Just with a cursory glance, it looks like the hashtag was made popular by those criticizing it. Kind of embarrassing, really.

It started somewhere...

Let's figure that out first.

Plus if it was #kill anyone else the hashtag would already be scrubbed by now. Don't you think?

Your identity politics are showing...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yea, it's an efficient way to spread your thoughts without the interference/distortion of the Media.
edit on 1/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

It started somewhere...

Let's figure that out first.

Plus if it was #kill anyone else the hashtag would already be scrubbed by now. Don't you think?

Your identity politics are showing...

Your identity politics are showing.

Yeah, "let's figure that out", something that should have been said before making these allegations. So why don't you?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

But you just said it was a leftist tool to push its agenda? You're confusing me. Is Twitter a leftist tool or is it a way to avoid the leftists' agenda?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Or....not. LOL

ETA, the OP specified "kill".

edit on 1-10-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
And once again, we are treated to a prime example of Leftist hypocrisy. "Say what we like and it's Free Speech...disagree and it's Hate Speech".

Anyone surprised?
....................................................................................thought not.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But you just said it was a leftist tool to push its agenda? You're confusing me. Is Twitter a leftist tool or is it a way to avoid the leftists' agenda?

It is a tool for the left, but it's the only way for Trump and others that engage in politics online to reach millions of voters without the media spin.

edit on 1-10-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: typo

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I much prefer

#DrBallsyFraud

edit on 1-10-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Or....not. LOL

ETA, the OP specified "kill".

Doesnt matter what the OP specified. Try it yourself. I did...just the first 3 letters brought it up. I didnt retweet it so I wouldn't contribute to it, but the first three letters definitely auto fills it at the top of the list.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

#SmackJack

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

yea, i saw this a few days ago... Its honestly pathetic that Twitter and their leader, Jack, allow this sh*t to happen... Do you think there was ever #KillObama hashtags, of course not, becuase they wouldn't allow it, but they allow this crap to happen, while acting like the company is totally impartial... This company needs a rival so they are forced to stop this BS, because as of now, they aren't threatened as a company, so they have no reason to change.. Heck, they have media on their sides and the deep state to go along with it. So, im sure its "business as usual" over in Twitter world...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In a way, it’s refreshing to see such honesty from the left.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting. I tried typing "kill" into Google. (I normally avoid Google like the plague.) I'd swear I saw "Kill Kavenaugh" appear for just a fraction of a second before it disappeared from the list of suggestions.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join