It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran launches missiles into Syria to hit terrorist bases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

...The Russians and Syrians have been offering amnesty to all who surrender since the beginning, those who decide to stay in the town now are considered the last of the fighters.

they arent - they shouldnt be there, this whole thing is a manufactured conflict. but the men on the ground, have families and lives and goals.. nobody deserves to die!

i agree the last Jihadist fighters need not be boxed-in then bombed to smitherenes

but the last contingent of
Jihadists are the worst-of-the-bad-actors -> completely programmed to commit Jihad for Allah (PBUH) and must be confined for the rest of their natural lives away from the civil society who follow modern laws/rules/morality not the 7th century barbarism model.

many of the earlier IS/AQ/et al 'bad actors' became unattached 'children' & faux 'Syrian Refugees' to hide out in either the USA or the EU (what Insanity !)

the only remedy would be creating a dystopian 'Trapped in L.A.' place over there in Syria or Iraq --> ("like in the sci-fi movies about NYC or LA being encircled Prisons for a permanent criminal population)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Farsnews and fakenews are the same.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
6 Ballistic missiles were used with CEP of less than 10-20 meters, pretty much pin-point accuracy.

7 UCAVs were also used in the Strike, all of them different variants from the reverse engineered RQ-170.

Saeghe which is a smaller UCAV which carries 4 Sadid bombs under the fuselage

and Simorgh a stealth bigger version which carries 2 Sadid bombs in internal bay

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

The questions are the following :

Who are the terrorists?

Who can define rebels and terrorists between each entity?

Why should the USA be considered a victim « so to speak » on a war that no one asked the USA to intervene in yet again?

Just an honest question to those who want to take time to THINK first and answer!?

Kindest respects

Lags

Better question: Why does the US have bases in Syria? Were we invited by the Syrian government?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

The way I see things the USA have always been the BIG BAD BULLY!

Even of the USA helped.

I would like to suggest that certain people stop bragging... we are in the 2000 cycle... the past is behind.

Think of our kids and the future...

Kindest respects as always

Lags

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

The way I see things the USA have always been the BIG BAD BULLY!

I would like to suggest that certain people stop bragging... we are in the 2000 cycle... the past is behind.

Think of our kids and the future...

Kindest respects as always

Lags

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I predict the next strike will be "nerve" agents probably landing on a school or hospital. Think of the children. In which case "those nasty Iranians".

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
WhTs done is done. Let's make sure we do our best to keep the Outpost secure. We will eventually have to use it to explain to turkey with precision strikes they are leaving NATO. That Outpost benefits all of NATO, not just USA. The UK and France are heavily involved. Netherlands Germany and Italy to a lesser extent.

Did nobody notice that new country we carved out has been born in a similar fashion as Israel. If we keep it protected, we will flourish in this century the way we did in the twentieth for keeping Israel safe.

This is nothing more than another chapter In The journey of civilization. Them or us, someone's gonna do it etc.. etc.. and all that. Plus I think the ark of the covenant is an ancient weapon of superior technology left behind by the ancient ones. That orb in Saudi Arabia is likely a similar piece of ancient tech with a different purpose. The utilization of these artifacts could explain the bizarre nature of the clashes of the super powers this last decade.

In any case, we should remain steadfast in protecting our enclave of Rojava from Turkish, Syrian, Iranian and Russian threats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join