It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Kavanaugh Conspiracy Krazy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Maluhia

That article is accurate, but only tells part of the story. Logic says the Dims are planning a "false flag" early in the week too. Feinstein is already running scared. A scared, selfish, evil Senator can push a lot of dangerous buttons.

they can also get reckless and leave themselves exposed........

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That article is accurate, but only tells part of the story. Logic says the Dims are planning a "false flag" early in the week too. Feinstein is already running scared. A scared, selfish, evil Senator can push a lot of dangerous buttons.

I hope you’re wrong but Feinstein et al really are evil and the Dims know their secrets will destroy what’s left of them - should be an interesting week.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

“ should be a interesting week “

Just imagine what it’s going to be like if the declassified text and FISA documents drop next week too.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

There may be truths there, but the article itself is fake news.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Speaking of... WTF is this? I thought Feinstein was a female?
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Clever, but obvious photoediting is obvious.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I am taking a wild guess that the FISA documents will be declassified just before mid-terms.
The Democrats will have less time to twist the information, and it will be fresh in voters' minds.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Which is what caused their current predicament -

It Begins: Tom Cotton Confirms Dianne Feinstein’s Worst Nightmare, Reveals GOP Plan To Settle Score

Dianne Feinstein could have showed that letter to Chuck Grassley and the two of them, as the leaders of that committee could have shared it with the FBI who could have discreetly conducted this inquiry in July and in August without betraying Miss Ford’s confidences.

magadoodle.com...

They’re also looking closely at Ford’s attorneys supposed failure to tell her about the CA interview option.

But, as carewemust points out - cornered animals are vicious.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

We’re only about a month away from the midterms. I think now is as good a time as any.

We will need a week or two to piece everything together.

Then on the eve of the elections we can smear them with hard evidence.

Instead of using baseless claims by liberal women suffering from DTS .

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Liberal media is ANGRY tonight because the FBI has not contacted Christine Blasey-Ford for an interview yet.

Naturally, they wouldn't interview HER, until after the people she has associated with in 1982 and in 2018 (her attorney's, Feinstein, MSM contacts) have been investigated.

Hillary Clinton is somewhere in this conspiracy too.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Someone posted the image in the OP in a Twitter reply to Feinstein.
I wonder if she had that info before or after she sent the letter to the FBI?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

And when Dr Christine M Blasey Ford (or whatever combination of names and titles) gets interviewed, she might trip the perjury wires.

Perhaps something about her PhD in educational psychology (not clinical psychology).

🎃

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It would be nice to see her prosecuted. She may have thought she was entitled to a pass as she departed elected office.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: shawmanfromny

perhaps. funny how no one really mentions anything about the scrubbing of her social media........seems pretty damn shady to me.

It would appear not only is her social media scrubbed but also were the high school yearbooks

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

cultofthe1st.blogspot.com...

This paints quite a different picture of these high school girls

These certainly paint a different picture of these virtuous girls.

edit on 1-10-2018 by fernalley because: URL

edit on 1-10-2018 by fernalley because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2018 by fernalley because: URL

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
One thing is certain: we certainly don't have long to wait. It's 0900 here, so in 15 hours we'll know.

I'd bet there will be a follow-up timeline goof admission if there's no FBI report today.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

It looks like now your links been scrubbed! Did anyone get screenshots?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Can I Borrow your Baseball Bat Sir ? I Need it to take care of a Little Problem with my Liberal Leftist Neighbor who Thinks I Will Not Beat the Sheit Out of Him for Calling my Daughter a " Little Kavanaugh Whore " the other day while she was riding her bike on the Street with her Friends . He Has it Coming , and being a Christian Man , I Will Let him Live , This Time.............)
edit on 1-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Take a deep breath. Back away from the bat.

This is a good time for a life lesson for your daughter. There are creeps in the world. Ignore them. They are not worth a second thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You Can Only Ignore Certain Bad Situations the First Time , the Next Time Calls for Action . I am a Social Darwinist at Heart , and this Guy is Going to go Extinct One Day Dear. C'est la vie ...................)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You Can Only Ignore Certain Bad Situations the First Time , the Next Time Calls for Action . I am a Social Darwinist at Heart , and this Guy is Going to go Extinct One Day Dear. C'est la vie ...................)

Start with his tail lights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join