It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Kavanaugh Conspiracy Krazy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Found this on Twitter and not sure what to think. If it’s true, it could explain why DJT has been so calm - he knew.

But, it could also be someone’s very vivid imagination and wishful thinking.

Nothing a lot of people would like more than to see Feinstein go down.

So, what do you all think?

files.abovetopsecret.com...
twitter.com...
edit on Sun Sep 30 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembed twitter image....due to language..and added source

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Please let it be true.
Please, please.

ETA: This might be why Graham is opening an investigation into the Democrats, etc. He knows.

edit on 9/30/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I’ll wait with bated breath but it seems senators are an untouchable bunch.

All the huff and puff but no matter who is targeted, they always seem to slide.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well, keep in mind that this could be people on the Right throwing out their own propaganda, so time will tell.

But, the contents of the tweet sum up how I feel everything is going down, so I really hope this is legit.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

"This is 100% TRUE."

-God

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Who knows. I hope this and some other rumors turn out to be true, but until it happens, I maintain my skepticism.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

That is usually how it works, but it might be different this time.
The Republicans are really, really angry, and they have Trump backing them up.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is 100% TRUE." -God

Awesome! I knew you’d come through.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If this is true, the entire house of cards will collapse.

Unfortunately, I see this as a 50/50. Too much disinformation EVERYWHERE.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

An Interesting Insightful Read here ........

impiousdigest.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

This is only one of the infinite multiverses where the Democratic party ends for good.

No matter what happens, the sheeple will get to see what kind of people they were all this time.

Once the # hits the fan there's no stop.

And it did a long time ago. It's just getting worst now.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
nypost.com...

In his own words:

“I think frankly the FBI has a chance to reveal a lot of different things. I’d like to find out who leaked the papers. Was it Sen. Feinstein?” he said, referring to Sen. Dianne Feinstein...Certainly her body language was not exactly very good when they asked her that question.”

“Having the FBI go out and do a thorough investigation, whether it’s three days or seven days, I think it’s going to be less than a week I actually think it will be a blessing in disguise,” Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House. “It will be a good thing.”

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ahem...The FBI will surely find out if this is credible, right? Shouldn't be too hard to find evidence of this. I believe the first thing an investigator would do, is to see if the accuser is credible and doesn't have any skeletons in their closet. I think Dr. Ford has a burial ground in her closet...

WELL, BESIDES BEING A “PROFESSOR” AT THE OFF BRAND UNIVERSITY, SHE ALSO WORKS AT A MAJOR UNIVERSITY DOWN THE STREET FROM PALO ALTO. SHE JUST SO HAPPENS TO HEAD UP THE CIA UNDERGRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY.

CHRISTINE BLASEY’S BROTHER, RALPH THE THIRD, USED TO WORK FOR THE INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM OF BAKER, HOSTETLER. THE FIRM CREATED FUSION GPS, THE COMPANY WHO WROTE THE RUSSIAN “DOSSIER”. THEY LATER ADMITTED IT WAS ONLY A COLLECTION OF FIELD INTERVIEWS.

BAKER HOSTETLER IS LOCATED IN THE SAME BUILDING WHERE THE CIA OPERATES THREE COMPANIES CALLED: RED COATS INC. ADMIRAL SECURITY SERVICES AND DATAWATCH THEY ARE OPERATED BY RALPH BLASEY II. HE IS THE FATHER OF CHRISTINE AND RALPH III.

CHRISTINE AND RALPH III’S GRANDFATHER WAS NICHOLAS DEAK. FORMER CIA DIRECTOR WILLIAM CASEY ACKNOWLEDGED DEAK’S DECADES OF SERVICE TO THE CIA.

michaelsavage.com...

Perhaps a reason why all of her social media accounts were "scrubbed'

edit on 9/30/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

DF is done.
Tuesday morning NEWS CYCLE is going to be glorious. The boss knows what he is doing.

Tuesday morning needs to come faster!!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I think it's fake news.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Don't fall for this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

perhaps. funny how no one really mentions anything about the scrubbing of her social media........seems pretty damn shady to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

That article is accurate, but only tells part of the story. Logic says the Dims are planning a "false flag" early in the week too. Feinstein is already running scared. A scared, selfish, evil Senator can push a lot of dangerous buttons.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I think it's fake news.

most likely, yes. but as for a theory about what is actually going on with the media working in concert with certain Senators on known fake stories, to stagger them for maximum political impact and delay, they might be on to something.....just doubt anyone is going down for it, unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join