It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crossing the halfway line

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nostranova

Welcome to ATS! What a fabulously fantastic introduction too! Definitely, looking forward to seeing you share your insight in the forums.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

I have seen a film based on this story and the adaption on TV. Was it Sky or BBC? cant quite remember.

I read a lot of books in my younger days about poltergeists etc and a common theme was young girls. I may have read about the Enfield Haunting but cant say for sure.

That is an experience. Must have been terrifying! I've not had anything remotely like that, thankfully!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hi Nostranoval,
I will start a thread about my experiences, but obviously i can not here, see you around the forums after we have completed the 20 post forum rule!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The accurate drama is called The Enfield Haunting on Sky Living channel, don't watch "Conjuring 2" it is very inaccurate, but obviously more scary!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I have no idea if this picture is big enough to read, i'm getting used to posting pictures here, this is a photo of my membership of the Ghost Club in April 1977.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Fantastic!

I look forward to reading about your experiences. You could probably write a book about the Ghost Club, that would be an interesting read.

Incidentally, I would have just turned 1 year old at the time of your membership being accepted.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Hi Nostranova,
Yes, i'm an old grizzly bear Ha Ha. I did leave a post for you on my own introductory thread, i join the Ghost Club because when i was a child i lived in a very creepy house, picture below:-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join