It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassley announces he will push for investigation into democrats and Fords lawyers for actions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Prove me wrong!

In the hearing, when Ford was asked if anyone, including her lawyers, had relayed to her the committee’s offer to visit her in California, Ford refused to answer when her lawyer objected:

Question: “Okay. Was it communicated to you by your counsel or someone else that the committee had asked to interview you, and that they offered to come out to California to do so?”

Counsel: “I'm going to object, Mr. Chairman, to any call for privileged conversation between counsel and Dr. Ford.”

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don't need to prove anything. An offer was made, it was never responded to, and Ford has never said she was made aware.

Someone is lying.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
If justice is to be served, the people on the Democrat side who caused this clown show need to be revealed and answers are needed as to the legalities of what they did.
There should be a full investigation - the seriousness of the damage this could do to the Senate warrants it.

This isn't just about the Senate, however we can thank the Senate for exposing themselves. Our Republic and Constitution is in danger if we allow those we elect to behave in such a manner. Did they not take an oath? Is it okay for them to create laws to keep us in line or prison? Then why do they not suffer under the same penalties that we do?

It's time to fly Old Glory upside down and DEMAND term limits! Just my thoughts on it...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Grambler

Real quick..
Dianne Feinstein husband? Richard C. Blum...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Looking for better sources, but I was just told by family in Rockville, Md. That Dr. Christine Blasey Ford worked for him ( Richard C. Blum ) in California.

This true?

I heard her husband Blum was on the Board of Regents at Palo Alto University where Ballsy Fraud was/is employed.

Add to that, Fraud's connections to Strzok and it gets pretty spooky.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Burdon of proof is on you guys making the claim. Prove that Grassley offered to fly the Judicial Committee out to California he hear Ford's testimony, and not his personal staffers.

So, in other words, you can not do it! Figured so.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Sooooo
Then Blum is Blasey-Fords boss?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Feinsteins husband profits off Roe V Wade not being overturned.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
idk if it is just the principle of the thing or what but why doesn't the reps just get someone else. This will haunt Kavanaugh for the rest of his career...

There are hundreds of candidates.

Because you claim (whether correctly or incorrectly) something will haunt someone for the rest of their life that means their nomination should be withdrawn?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Burdon of proof is on you guys making the claim. Prove that Grassley offered to fly the Judicial Committee out to California he hear Ford's testimony, and not his personal staffers.

So suddenly the burden of proof is on the accuser huh?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket

idk if it is just the principle of the thing or what but why doesn't the reps just get someone else. This will haunt Kavanaugh for the rest of his career...

Because you claim (whether correctly or incorrectly) something will haunt someone for the rest of their life that means their nomination should be withdrawn?

Well yea. everyone will remember the allegations. People on the other side of the aisle will have no respect for him cause they will always think he attempted to rape Ford. It is better to just start fresh... imo
edit on 30-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

So they can do it again?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I can't prove a negative. You guys need to prove your assertion that Chairman Grassley offered to send the Judicial Committee to California to hear Christine Ford's testimony, and not his staffer to take a statement.

Don't do it and you prove that you're all a bunch of lying hypocrites, just like Chairman Grassley. Chairman Grassley lied to the American People, and all of Congress, during the hearings when he said that the Democrats never did, and all they had to do was ask the Committee for an FBI investigation. But they never did, so he said/lied.

Then, Democrats produced no less that 5 letters into the record, that they sent Chairman Grassley asking for just that, an FBI investigation in these new allegations. Of course, many Trump supporters right here on ATS produced Chairman Grassley's written reply to the Democrat's demand for an extended FBI investigation, denying the FBI's jurisdiction over background checks of Supreme Court nominees, another written lie by Chainman Grassley, as evidenced by this FBI WEEK, to rebuff some of us ATS posters who supported reopening the FBI background check on Kavanaugh.

Now, welcome to FBI WEEK!

edit on 30-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Strange how you now feel the burden is onthe accuser in this situation!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well yea. everyone will remember the allegations. People on the other side of the aisle will have no respect for him cause they will always think he attempted to rape Ford. It is better to just start fresh... imo
I think the Republicans should stick to their guns. Otherwise this tactic will be used on everybody the Democrats disagree with. You would literally be setting the precedent that accusations are enough to ruin a persons life. You do not want to do away with the presumption of innocence.
edit on 30-9-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So they can do it again?

If they do it again then you can call BS and I would believe you. Just let him go, is he really that amazing there are plenty of elite norms like him. No big deal for anyone but him.
edit on 30-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

It is precisely the opposite of being 'better to just start fresh'. The very idea that one side of the aisle can determine SCOTUS appointments based on what they want to believe is a bad joke.
It's actually best to confirm him and make it clear that no such smearing tactics will ever work again.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Would you accept that fate for yourself? If I make accusations against you saying you raped me, Would you just lay down and accept that? Quit your job? Have your name put on a sexual offenders list? Or would you fight it?

edit on 30-9-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That's your talk. Now walk the talk and prove your allegation. It should be easy, because there is a written stream of evidence on the matter.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Haha ok sure you would. Sorry I won't let you ruin a man's life. I won't support that.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Grassley needs to call the FBI and get a copy of Fords internet history before she scrubbed it.

While the parents where out.

Party,party,party.

www.naturalnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join