It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump's FBI Kavanaugh investigation go beyond Kavanaugh and accusors?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Boadicea

It seems more like she wants to know if she or anyone else involved in her plot...

I'm not so sure about that "her plot" part... I'm more inclined to think it's Ford's attorneys plot. And DiFi has been set up as the fall guy. DiFi had plenty of time and opportunity to leak this. But she didn't.

She was outed by The Intercept. The Intercept has stated it wasn't DiFi or her staff who leaked the story to them.

CNN leaked the letter a couple days later; I haven't heard CNN say nor anyone ask them the source of their leak. Someone should. I assume the FBI will.

By the time CNN read the letter on air , it would have been available to every Senator on the Judiciary Committee. So theoretically it could have been any one of their staffs as well. Perhaps Kamela Harris, the other Cali senator.

What else is any of Feinstein's business?

It's everyone's business. And sunshine is the best disinfectant. I think we ALL should know -- and be demanding it.

More to the point, like it or not, DiFi is the ranking minority member on the committee which comes with its own privileges and responsibilities. Since she cc'd Grassley and posted it publicly, I'm assuming she has the authority to do so. And if not, I'm sure we'll hear soon enough.

So we're just supposed to know the details of every FBI investigation now? Get real.

Grassley is the chairman and on behalf of the Senate Judiciary Committee he would be the one to send it. This came from her office, referencing the committee to leverage her power. Why couldn't she get it from the committee's channels? She's a ranking member.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

So we're just supposed to know the details of every FBI investigation now? Get real. 

Really? Okay. Gotcha. No reasons or logic or any real thoughtful reasons for disagreeing, just snark. Ooooh... Aren't you the clever one!

For anyone who might actually want to consider the whys and wherefores, our founding fathers understood that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Therefore they established a government of enumerated powers -- limited powers -- subject to full transparency and the absolute mandate to prove and justify any and all actions taken, especially against citizens.

It is exactly because critters have taken powers not granted and done so under cover of secrecy, that we have so many rogue agents and agencies.

Call it the Deep State or the Cabal or The Swamp or whatever one likes, but it's all the same end result for the same reason.

Sunshine is the best disinfectant 🌞

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

So, I guess the same should apply to the Trump Special Counsel investigation?
We need full transparency!!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

So, I guess the same should apply to the Trump Special Counsel investigation?
We need full transparency!!

Of course!!!

It's only because of the secrecy that it can be dragged out so long and that we get selective leaks and totally bogus rumors and never ending arguments over opinions... Anything and everything EXCEPT the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Put up or shut up and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
thehill.com...

You better believe it!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

huh?

Take a valium dood, I am not anti-trump but if you are trying to say he doesn't have an ego I would have to wonder if you drank to much koolaid from the other side of the aisle.

Of Course He has An " Ego " , We All do . Fortunately , His is Somewhat Productive as President Of The United States . Look at his Accomplishments in the Last 2 Years He has been President . Have You Felt ANY Impact in Your Personal Life Since He Took Office ? I Have , Monetary Gain . WTFU , or Are you one of those Dudes on Food Stamps ? Ahem......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join