It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop defending people you don't personally know it's a joke

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You have no idea who if anyone is telling the truth about something that could or could not have happened 30+ years ago. You are clueless, admit it.

Thats called evidence..........and theres nothing clueless about basing opinions off it...........

Nor is it baseless to base an opinion off someones history........

The only one who seems clueless here is you..........
edit on 9/29/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

yeah I watched the hearings, you know what I saw?

A room full of honest good people (the Republicans) who just want what's best for the American people.

NOT, SLOW DOWN.

Saw a room full of liars who only care about pushing their agenda for power and money. Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

sorry, you're right.

Kavanaugh is a good honest person being dragged through the mud. So glad the good and honest Senator Graham told me so. He's a good honest person who cares!

PUHHHLEAASSSEEEEE
edit on 29-9-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

So even if we see an injustice being perpetrated we're to remain silent if we don't know 'em?

In case you hadn't noticed, that is a govt. institution, the Supreme Court, or a position on it, being "discussed". How does that not concern us?

Pray attempt to explain that to me?

Privileged rich kids? Is that all you took away from that exercise in character assassination?

For someone who thinks its no ones business, you've certainly have strong opinions. Don't you?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am happy I do not know either of them personally. They are not people I would be interested in hanging around with. I actually think that Ford did meet him, but I doubt if things went like she says they did. I am not convinced that he actually was an angel either. But back in those days things were different, I am not saying they were right but I am saying that thirty five year old events like that should not be judged with present social standards sometimes. The country was starting to change to the right direction in this issue, but now the accusations are getting ridiculous with judging people from a very long time ago when things were not as they are now.

three quarters of the people living today and many marriages a few generations ago are here because a relationship included a guy getting a little frisky within the the first couple of dates. A guy was expected to make the first move.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

So let me get this straight.

The only ones that are right are you and those that think like you. Where have I heard that before? You're no better than the monsters you accuse....

A2D

link   
a reply to: seagull

you don't know what's going on in that video all you see is what your suppose to see, you have no idea who's lying and who isn't and why

you think you know, but really you have no idea

just good honest people ya know?

NOT

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

sorry, you're right.

Kavanaugh is a good honest person being dragged through the mud. So glad the good and honest Senator Graham told me so. He's a good honest person who cares!

PUHHHLEAASSSEEEEE

Right.......or the 6 FBI investigations that have turned up nothing, nor the MULTITUDES of people that have vouched for his character...........

The problem here isnt even Brett.....

The problem here is your politics..........see, you believe something different, so you think everyone else should shut up, because you dont agree politically........

That makes you the clueless one here...........not people defending a person till evidence shows different.......

Maybe you need to re-evaluate yourself.
edit on 9/29/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

oh yeah?

show me where I actually made an assertion other than none of us really know?

guess what apparently someone needs to tell you to pull your head out of your butt

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That's far enough I suppose. But I would add to that that my feelings on it are.....

1. Presumed innocent for him

2. Right to be heard for her

Personally, I think Kavanaugh would withdraw himself if he had any respect for the court and they'd take this thing to court or something and settle it there.

A confirmation hearing is not the proper forum for this kind of stuff.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

so now the FBI is a trustworthy organization because it fits your narrative in this case?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
That's far enough I suppose. But I would add to that that my feelings on it are.....

1. Presumed innocent for him

2. Right to be heard for her

Personally, I think Kavanaugh would withdraw himself if he had any respect for the court and they'd take this thing to court or something and settle it there.

A confirmation hearing is not the proper forum for this kind of stuff.

oh look a balanced perspective, amazing I actually agree with that

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

A room full of honest good people (the Republicans) who just want what's best for the American people.

NOT, SLOW DOWN.

Saw a room full of liars who only care about pushing their agenda for power and money. Give me a break.

I guessed we watched a different hearing then you did.

All I saw was Democrats being slimier than usual in a hail mary attempt to try to stay relevant.

Then the Republicans trying to get a guy in an office he is eminently qualified for, however the Democrats don't like it because then they lose the power to legislate from the bench, thus losing the ability to usurp the voters.. the People.

You and I live in a different world and I am quite happy about that.

Because yours seems miserable and petty and PC.

Have fun with that.

OH! And this is the part where you say that they are all the same, it is just a game and in the end it doesn't matter.

Don't vote then... and stop crying about the results. After all, it is a big game that you are not involved in anyways, so why bother?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree today's social standards and expectations are all over the map and somewhat ridiculous but overall I agree with you

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You don't know any of these people. You have never met them...

Stop calling people...liars...

Saw a room full of liars...

More whiplash.

Are you paying my medical bills, because I think you should!

edit on 29-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

no I watched the hearing, I saw both people fake crying, Ford playing some sort of ridiculous, "I'm cute" blonde girl game and Kavanaugh pretending to be angry

nothing but a room full of liars, sorry I am not parroting the narrative and that offends you

and stop crying about the results

this statement is totally nonsensical

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

so now the FBI is a trustworthy organization because it fits your narrative in this case?

Are you drinking ?????

The FBI background checks are the most thorough we have in the country at the moment, whether you like them or not.......I had a security clearance in the military.......im well aware of how thorough they are....

Youre doing nothing more now than scraping and scratching to keep up the narrative in your OP..........

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

not my fault you can't keep up, maybe you should continue to watch Fox News if you're looking for more confirmation bias

don't worry, Sen. Graham is a really good guy, go vote for him

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

No you miss the point.

You're not allowed to think or have an opinion of your own. You must listen to toysforadults only.

A2D

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

...and you, obviously, know the truth.

To borrow a word. Not.

You are most assuredly letting your personal politics run rampant. Because Kavanaugh, in you words, is just a rich kid (no little class resentment there, is there?) we shouldn't voice an opinion that runs contrary to yours.

Get over it. The Democratic party, or certain portions of it, have attempted to railroad him. That was plain to see, save for those of you who can't seem to shed the ideological blinders to see plain truth in front of you.

Had it been reversed, and the GOP doing this to a democrat Presidents nominee, my guess is you wouldn't be any where near as vocal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join