It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Grassley Sends Criminal Referral to FBI - Investigate This Brett Kavanaugh Accuser.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust

So, this isn't about Christine Ford's allegations, or Ramirez' allegations or Swetnik's allegations. This is about the guys who said they went to the boat to beat up Brett and Mark for raping their friend. The guy recanted and apologized. I guess that wasn't good enough.

Rape is a serious crime, and lying about rape is as well.

Neither are fixed with with "I'm sorry".

Darn right. It's like filing a false police report, only much worse when you're filing that false claim with the United States Senate.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It would be poetic justice if sometime in the future when Kavanaugh, as a SC judge, presides over a trial involving deep state operatives conspiring to push a political coup upon the current POTUS.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: toysforadults
wait here I am to jump in on partisan lines to defend someone I don't know

here I am, defending people I don't know because why?

because the TV told to me to

wow, so many brainwashed people have taken over the forums

I don’t really care about the players involved as much as defending the concept of innocent until proven guilty

Sorry that defending that, which is one of the foundations of our country, is seen as a distraction to you

If it doesnt agree with their party lines, people dont care..........

If it doesnt directly affect them........they dont care........

The problem is, when it finally DOES affect them, it will be too late..........and they are too damn short sighted to see it....

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm sure Brett Kavanaugh is grateful to see the Senate taking steps to ensure that his confirmation process is not derailed by false allegations over the next 7 days.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
It would be poetic justice if sometime in the future when Kavanaugh, as a SC judge, presides over a trial involving deep state operatives conspiring to push a political coup upon the current POTUS.

Some might be inclined to think of that as divine justice.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If Christine Ford was "all there", she would have already realized that her attorneys don't give a damn about her. It's sad how they and Feinstein, have/are taking advantage of her. I bet Ford gets almost none of the $530,000 put in her GoFundMe account. (As of last night)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm sure Brett Kavanaugh is grateful to see the Senate taking steps to ensure that his confirmation process is not derailed by false allegations over the next 7 days.

Oh, but that is exactly what is planned.

Find some way to delay the confirmation. That is the goal.

Especially now after what they have done to the man. They are in terror of him being confirmed. I am sure he will do them no favors and they know that.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

That's very intuitive of you, Sublimecraft. For the SWAMP DRAINING being planned by this administration, a majority of the Supreme Court must approve the measures.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You are so right. Justice Clarence Thomas has never forgiven Democrats for "high-tech lynching" him. He doesn't smile much now, except when voting in a way that makes Democrats mad. He loved ruling in favor of the cake maker who didn't want to cater the gay wedding.

I can see Thomas and Kavanaugh giving each other a "hi-five" after the majority issues a ruling that pisses Democrats off.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: toysforadults
wait here I am to jump in on partisan lines to defend someone I don't know

here I am, defending people I don't know because why?

because the TV told to me to

wow, so many brainwashed people have taken over the forums

I don’t really care about the players involved as much as defending the concept of innocent until proven guilty

Sorry that defending that, which is one of the foundations of our country, is seen as a distraction to you

Now we are not allowed to defend someone we dont know personally.........ok this is just nuts.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Would an apology be good enough if you were the accused in this case with all the other allegations against you, millions paying attention and the media took this accuser's story and ran with it, reporting it to the world??

No. I was thinking more like civil court. I didn't mean that lightly, It's equal to lying to Congress, and that's serious. Right? Even though it looks like plenty of Congress folk lie to and about each other on the floor. Lying to Congress might be the thing that get's Kavanaugh rejected.

I meant I was surprised at Grassley's wrath over it. When I first saw the headline, frankly, I thought it would be about the guy(s)(?) that claimed to be the ones who attacked Christine Ford. That stunk to high heaven to me. Who would admit to that, knowing the legal position it would put them in?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So where has Kavanaugh lied to Congress ?????????????????????????????????????????

(((((😃😃😃😃😃)))))

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Don't take my word. Look at what the "professionals" think.

Five Times Brett Kavanaugh Appears to Have Lied to Congress While Under Oath www.motherjones.com...

Kavanaugh Lied to the Judiciary Committee—Repeatedly slate.com...

Brett Kavanaugh’s Perjury Avalanche — 50 Years in the Making www.alternet.org...

Kavanaugh’s Yale Classmate Says He Lied About His Drinking crooksandliars.com...

edit on 29-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

LOL

The old "Real" "professionals" claim.

💥🔑💥

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

None of those are proven lies, I st conjecture

We know ford lied in a sworn statement saying she heard people talking downstairs when she was in the bathroom

We know she lied by changing her story in how many people were there several times

I have just as much proof that ford lied about remembering she only had one beer as all of those articles do about Kavanaughs “lies”

So I assume you don’t believe her story at all based on her lies

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Stupid dems
The same bs that got pop to plead guilty will now hang them
Lying to a federal agent is as crime
Ask flynn

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

cough Feinstein cough.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What a load of crap! You know that Christine Ford lied, but Kavanaugh's lies are "conjecture"! LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

What a load of crap! You know that Christine Ford lied, but Kavanaugh's lies are "conjecture"! LOL

Oh my my my
The fbi gets to decide now lol

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I know she lied twice, with her statements

What was Kavanaugh lies again?

Care to point out in those articles where he definitely lied rather than just their conjecture?

Oh and eta, I already had this discussion about the “lying” before the ford testimony about non sexual related matters

Even cox said that wasn’t perjury or even lies in almost all of the cases
edit on 29-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join