It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obstruction of Justice?: White House Forbids FBI to Investigate Swetnick Allegations

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
When a person is nervous, they often get a dry mouth. How do I know this? I taught Public Speaking at University for over a dozen years...often if a student was really nervous his/her tongue and mouth would become so “sticky” that a person could literally hear it in the back row of a large room where I sat to grade the speeches. I would imagine that Judge Kavanaugh was nervous to be questioned in front of not just the committee but a world-wide audience of millions—which says nothing about his innocence or guilt—just a natural physiological response to being nervous. To suggest he is a recovering alcoholic or is a diabetic because he drank water seems harsh and unfounded.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: SKEPTEK

They didn't have an ounce of integrity. The Republicans brought Mitchell in to question Ford because they couldn't trust themselves to be civilized if they did it themselves.

See you try to be fair and the Democrats spin it like the crap you mentioned. I knew it, anything the Republicans did would NEVER satisfy the Dims.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The FBI investigation is starting to look like a sham. Haven't we been down this road before? FBI white wash or cover up?

www.vogue.com...

Additionally concerning are the reports that multiple people from Kavanaugh’s high school and college circles who have stepped up to corroborate his accusers’ allegations have not been able to reach the FBI. According to a new report from The New Yorker’s Jane Mayer and Ronan Farrow, a former girlfriend of Judge, Elizabeth Rasor, who says that Judge had confided that he and other boys had taken turns having sex with a drunk woman, has repeatedly tried to make contact with the FBI, but has received no response. And, Mayer and Farrow say, “a Yale classmate attempting to corroborate Deborah Ramirez’s account that, during her freshman year at Yale, Kavanaugh thrust his penis in her face at a drunken party, said that he, too, has struggled unsuccessfully to reach the FBI,” and was referred instead to an 800-number tip line.

“I thought it was going to be an investigation,” the Yale classmate said. “But instead, it seems it’s just an alibi for Republicans to vote for Kavanaugh.”

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Vogue ...

I always look to fashion magazines for serious reporting on the events of the day.

And then there's Ronan Farrow who sort of jumped the shark on this when he brought in Swetnick and Avenatti. What makes him more credible this time?
edit on 1-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're smart. Nowadays good political journalism can be found all over the place. Teen Vogue has started to cover political issues and found a strong response in its readers. I think that the parent magazine must have decided to pick up on that trend.

www.theatlantic.com...

In May (2016), 29-year-old Elaine Welteroth took over as editor from Amy Astley, who helped found the magazine in 2003. Welteroth, the digital editorial director Phillip Picardi, and the creative director Marie Suter have moved the magazine more aggressively into covering politics, feminism, identity, and activism.

Hang in there. If we can hold the FBI's feet to the fire, I think the truth is going to force Kavanaugh out of contention for the court.
edit on 2-10-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Teen Vogue also publishes graphic anal sex how=tos for your son or daughter.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: ketsuko

You're smart. Nowadays good political journalism can be found all over the place. Teen Vogue has started to cover political issues and found a strong response in its readers. I think that the parent magazine must have decided to pick up on that trend.

Hang in there. If we can hold the FBI's feet to the fire, I think the truth is going to force Kavanaugh out of contention for the court.

Yes...I am sure that the 7th investigation will be the one.../sarc

(post by ipsedixit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good point. The FBI is most famous for cover ups.

This is the first time in history that a mob connected official (Trump) is actually controlling the agency . . . uh, except for the guy who founded the FBI of course.

edit on 2-10-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join