It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsay Lohan Tries to 'Kidnap' Family's Children on The Street

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ehh, women...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

You can't make this up.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Tell ya what, if I owned a piece of a Greek isle and just opened my new play palace there, I’d never leave...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That was very painful to watch. She seemed drunk and on drugs or coming off a binge. I forsee a long stint in a psychward in the near future for her. She basically stalked these people and was throwing out random words and didn't know simple words like mother, father, son, etc. This woman is a danger.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Lindsay Lohan is a....MORON!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
if this was an unknown guy it would be attempted child abduction, and given that lohan is known for renting herself out to rich Saudi's, plus all the terrible stories that come out of hollywood, I wouldn't be surprised if theres more to this than just another celebritys messiah complex.

a few years ago would you have believed that that girl from smallville was involved in a child trafficking cult?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Lindsay Lohen has been involved with some humanitarian work in the past few years, and I do believe she is trying to leave the old partying Lindsay behind, and start a new way of life.

While I commend her for caring about the plight of these refugees, this was in bad taste. She became forceful and harassing, and scared that family into running.

Wether those peeps were really a legit family.. we won’t know. Maybe Lindsay has seen a lot of traffickers and their red flags in her travels ?

I think she was honestly trying to do the right thing ( with it also being for good PR ), but she went over the line of human decency and respect with this family.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Why would someone involved in a child trafficking cult livestream their abductions to many thousands?

Would it not make more sense to have unknowns carry out the abductions, on the sly?

I don't know if Allison Mack (of Smallville fame) live-streamed her actions, but I've not come across any videos.

I think the video simply shows some kind of mental breakdown.

It's sad, but that's what it seems like to me; nothing more nefarious than that.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Why would someone involved in a child trafficking cult livestream their abductions to many thousands?

plausable deniability.

i'm just thinking outloud, i agree its likely just another dumb liberal being dumb.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen her do. Can anyone tell if she is actually speaking arabic? Or is it gibberish that she thinks is Arabic? Either way the accent was fake and it was pure cringe. I suffered secondhand embarrassment from that video.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I saw a longer version. She said that the mom and kids could go but not the dad. "Not you".What a C word.

Why on earth would you try to help by leaving the father to suffer alone?

Unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I didn't know that! I didn't see the extended version. Thats bull# on her part!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I swear this is an old video, know I've seen before......

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Watched the clips and this stands out to me not having read anyone elses comment to influence my own thoughts on it...

In the beginning (light side of personality in play)

Lohan - "Tell me your story so I can help you"

"I want you to tell America what you need and I will get it for you"

Later (suppressed shadow comes out when the one sided self does not get the intended result)...

Lohan - "Don't F**k with me!"

This is what happens when you ignore both sides of yourself and think that externalising your own inner problems can be solved through helping others as so many try to do these days.
Only when you realise that you too are both horrible and good, can you ever help anyone else (balance).

Otherwise you just end up becoming an a**hole and repeat the cycle. Great example actually and should be shown to western "motivational" speakers who keep externalising wealth, fame, adoration etc and the SJW crowd too (sticking up for the rights of all yet visiting doctors for depression, fibro and suicidal tendancies etc).
Cannot put a plaster over your shadow self (part of the whole you) by exploiting others, when you are the person that is lost yourself!

Cheers

edit on 19-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

I can't even begin to tell you how well you put that,

Have you met my sister by any chance, because you have just described her in the most eloquent way possible 😂

top topics

<< 1   >>

join