It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unprecented manhunt in Denmark. Obama speaks at the same time as police shuts down Denmark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Damn.

I was hoping this was all to arrest Hussein after his speech.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Damn.

No real hope of that. There would have to be some precedent for arresting politicians for being pathological liars. And they'd have to arrest all of them then.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Damn.

Seems like some one (3 persons) stole a Volvo, smoked som weed and drove around without a licens.

So when they came by someone undisclosed, but with a thread on their life. Proctected by the police. These guys gets nervous about all the police and flees the scene. PET fears its an ungoing attack, and this whole think starts because of this...

Dont knowing what to say...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There was no threat. It was a massive nation-wide police state control drill being carried out, in preparation for martial law.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
He should stay there, he hates the USA, loves Muslims, hang out awhile Barry. Meanwhile the religion of peace is working hard at spreading allah’s love.a reply to: Spacespider

I don't get it...stay in Denmark to be in an Islamic place? Furthermore, sad as though it may make some people if not angry, it is far beyond the point that any time a Western nation has a scramble to avoid some major catastrophic event, tragedy, or unfortunately experiences something of the sort, there is but one culture/political/social ideology which one can rest assured will be on one side with random, innocent, or totally unrelated human beings on the other and given what the entire world knows about Obama and his being the poster child of the goals which one side of the political spectrum leans toward...and impossible to argue that as of recently the side which is much more active and likely to act out on their political feelings, I think Obama would be the opposite of the type of person that anyone would be trying to kill, mame, kidnap, etc. and so I would bet my bottom dollar that he was no target and if any relationship existed at all that it was merely seen as a bump in the number of eyes the world would have watching Denmark for someone to make some sort of statement. I would go even further sorry to say and bet my life itself that if the intentions here were violent ones, we will find one cultural belief system behind it and so I would be much more likely to think something like development of a chemical agent, biological material, a stolen sample of a disease, a suicide or public area bombing plot, or a kidnapping of someone other than Obama would be what happened yesterday.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Would have been funny if target had been obumma would teach him and John Kerry to stop running around and acting like they running stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Time to beat some life into this dead horse.

Denmark joins the proxy wars
First a brief overview what went down.

There were two seperate incidents.
1. Kids smoking weed in a car they had stolen. None of them had a licens.

2. The secret incident, which really was the cause of all the commotion.

To begin with the Danish PET didn't want to disclose what was going on, with that second incident. After some days and pressure from media and the politicians, the PET come forth and disclosed that they had been protecting a Danish branch of ASMLA since spring 2018, because they had received intel that the state of Iran wanted to assassinate the individuals here in Denmark, Holland and the UK, because ASMLA is labelled a terrorist group in Iran.

You might know their separatist group, which according to ASMLA operates on its own, as the group who recently shot and killed a lot of people in Ahwaz during a military parade.

What happened in Denmark was that the police had gotten the notion that this assassination was about to take place, and wanted to not only stop it but also catch the ones who were assigned to it.

The rest is history, as there were no such plans unfolding, only kids making bad decisions.

BUT... what is curious now, is that even though this was a none event. Really... all we have, is politicians and PET saying that it is so. Now we have politicians scolding and cursing at Iran, painting Iran in the usual "THEY ARE EVUL!!" rethoric.

We are effectively in the west, being condintioned to join another American proxy war, which will take place against Iran. Once again under the guise of spreading democracy. ASMLA pertains to wanting independence from Iran, with Ahwaz as their capitol.

Double Standards
It's funny how we seem to care a whole lot about middle eastern countries, or even eastern European countries and their so-called desire for democracy. We seem to have an urge to stuff it down their throats.
But at the same time, if say Sachsen, or Jutland or Catalonia such seek independence, there would be no tolerance and acceptance.
We dispense democracy at our own discretion and most often when it involves a subsequent healthy dose of resource control.
We roll on our backs for tyrants like Israel, Trump and soon to come Jair Bolsonaro and at the same time we forget our humanity and responsibility for stability in our own backyard first and foremost.

We simply cannot "heal the world", when it is us who are wounding it in the first place. WE are creating the problems, WE are the destructive force. And by "WE" I do not mean the people... I mean the corrupt, self-serving dis-loyal, buddy-back-padding, sons of bitches that reside in ALL parliaments in the West.

Elections are a sham, the promises are lies and freedom is held at gunpoint.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
He should stay there, he hates the USA, loves Muslims, hang out awhile Barry. Meanwhile the religion of peace is working hard at spreading allah’s love.a reply to: Spacespider

...and another right-wing lugan hijacks a thread with his petty politics. Why not stick to the mudpit and leave the grown-ups alone for a while?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
.. the royals are looking for one of their slave escapees maybe ? ... one of those they hold prisoners in cellars for blood transfusion and rejuvenation of their 300 years old vampire king ? ....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The idea of the island in Denmark, where to keep migrants in isolation comes from the Royal family. It is a maldestrous govt. scam designed to stoke racism and yet another news media cycle and scandal in denmark, due to the ongoing overall failure of the EU and the governments of Scandinavia at large.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Danish royals are now full on supporting the draft of child soldiers into the Azov battalion independently of election results in Ukraine !!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Denmark royals still following directives proposed to them by Mengele and the Nazi party. Their attempts at eugenics and genetic manipulation against children is ongoing at full speed to produce the uebermensch!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Denmark royals still following directives proposed to them by Mengele and the Nazi party. Their attempts at eugenics and genetic manipulation against children is ongoing at full speed to produce the uebermensch!

What the hell are you talking about?? Stop posting that sillyness...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Do you think Denmark was just a "Random" joke by Ted Cruz ? I don't think so !

www.youtube.com...

Denmark shouldn't troll people !!! even though it sounds "freaking hilarious"

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
www.youtube.com...

Do you think Denmark was just a "Random" joke by Ted Cruz ? I don't think so !

www.youtube.com...

Denmark shouldn't troll people !!! even though it sounds "freaking hilarious"

Why are you on this website.... not enough to do to pass time?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join