It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Nomination Live Feed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Live Feed Here

Democrats are walking out. I can't believe how childish this has become.

I'm sorry I don't much else to say, but here's the live feed. If it's not already posted. I didn't see it if it was.

SMH.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Get your raincoat and umbrella....the flood of Liberal tears is going to be friggin epic. You may even want to get started on an Ark.

link   
Feinstein now saying Kav was belligerent and mean and yelled at them. Blumenthal and Hirono already walked out, others have but I didn't see who. Grassley had to stop and asked if anyone else is unaware of the rules and needed to leave.

link   

what's sad is the character of an American highest court judge and the kind of cloud that is hanging over his head....
and deemed the best man for the job by the commander in chief

the fall of Rome...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Get your raincoat and umbrella....the flood of Liberal tears is going to be friggin epic. You may even want to get started on an Ark.

It's already starting. This is laughable.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Feinstein is insufferable.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

what's sad is the character of an American highest court judge and the kind of cloud that is hanging over his head....

the fall of Rome...

A completely fabricated cloud.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

the fall of Rome...

Heads will explode when he gets nominated.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

not in my opinion
when the senate dems have to scour his high school year book to determine the slang for flatulence the cloud is on them and not kavanaugh
the dems specifically mr whitehouse is now immortalized in the congressional record as the fart inspector

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Since Trump can order the FBI to investigate. He should order them to investigate Feinstein, her chauffeur and the fact that she withheld the letter for six weeks . ( last one is ethics )

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

the fall of Rome...

I'm sure heads will. this is a judge whose job will be to uphold the law and constitution in a neutral manner... from his deposition yesterday and how he lambasted the Democrats shows clearly his decisions will lean heavily on one side...

and today's America, is ok with that. that's the sort of society we have in the year 2018

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

the fall of Rome...

What cloud?

Accusations which there is no time, no place, and no evidence given?

Where the only witnesses the accused say can back up her story all deny any knowledge of even the oarty, one of which is her friend?

The fall of rome would be allowing the dems to politicize these accusations in their transparent attempts to delay and destroy this conformation.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Looks like protestors standing up now.

What does this prove again?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
More people walking out while Grassley speaks.

Feinstein says victims of sexual assault should be heard and listened to. Where's Booker's victim? Come on, dems, y'all first.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Democrats are walking out.

Good then the vote will be unanimous .

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

the fall of Rome...

I'm sure heads will. this is a judge whose job will be to uphold the law and constitution in a neutral manner... from his deposition yesterday and how he lambasted the Democrats shows clearly his decisions will lean heavily on one side...

and today's America, is ok with that. that's the sort of society we have in the year 2018

His deposition showed he will lean heavily to decrying anyone who uses obviously farcical allegations of thinsg like gang rape to destroy him and his family.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

My goodness. She's terrible. So is Leahy.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

the fall of Rome...

Actions have consequences. Maybe the Dems should have thought about that before they weaponized these accusations in an attempt to smear this guy.

This was a guy expected to be a moderate conservative on the bench. I hope he ends up to the right of Clarence Thomas now. Sorry, no sympathy for what they did here. None. If you want to blame someone, blame that pile of snakes in the Democrat Senate.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Harris walked out and found some mics.

She is yelling about pushing things through, and failing to hand over evidence.

You mean like setting on allegations for 6 weeks

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Larisa Dimova was not right.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join