It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Aging Clinic To Inject Young Blood Into Old Bodies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
They say this is newly discovered yet people have been doing this for many decades. I read about doctors making money doing this and making claims back in the seventies. I would say that there will be a blackmarket for expired donated blood that is supposedly properly disposed of. Plasma disappears regularly.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They say this is newly discovered yet people have been doing this for many decades. I read about doctors making money doing this and making claims back in the seventies. I would say that there will be a blackmarket for expired donated blood that is supposedly properly disposed of. Plasma disappears regularly.

I know a man who did this. No change.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: rickymouse

I know a man who did this. No change.

I am pretty sure that this does not work as they say it does. The people offering the service will say that the customers would not have lived as long, after all, they are professionals and have some skimpy evidence to show it is real. Now, they are talking about one property of young blood, there are other combatability issues that can cause problems when introducing someone elses blood into your body. But in medical science they often ignore these problems because if someone needs blood, the benefit trumps the negative properties. We are talking about something completely different, these people are not at risk who are getting this blood.

<< 1   >>

join