It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You said:

JB's experience with a "triangular craft" or any other supposed
event is not solid enough to conclude that any such thing
occurred.... and this is mostly substantiated by his own
testimony.

Correct. Next.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

F$cked Up, Got Ambushed, Zipped In.

This one is for JB.

@Penroc: Hottamighty, it’s been a hot minute since I pulled my FUGAZI sleeve on...thanks for reminding me of my formative years.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well they surely rubber stamped it, it was for your protection

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

Phantom dogs huh..

The UKs very own skinwalker....

Do you have any links that a your are referring to specifically for the reports going back 100s of years?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Jim Penniston: " I knew what those 6 pages said before they were deciphered." - later during same interview, Joiner Report Jan 2011

The most embarrassing revelation was that Pennochio actually knew what the binary codes meant before he knew it was binary code and before they were decoded.

If I am following correctly, this code, it is claimed, gives co-ordinates to a number of ancient archaeological sites, is that right? Has Penniston, since he knew the "meaning" of the message even if he didn't understand the language in which it was conveyed, explained what the significance of those sites are in the given context (which presumably he knows since he knew)?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
he spoke about the dr and his white house connections, as far as these medical records being classified to the level they apparently were sure makes me think he was a test subject or collateral damage. maybe when they were told not to get to close and make a perimeter and as a consequence of not following orders they were exposed to whatever caused his issues and might explain some of the other peoples reactions.

But if we take Burroughs' hypnosis into account, then we have to acknowledge that Burroughs was following Halt's orders when he approached the "light". If Halt was acting in contravention of orders given to him by his superiors to respect a cordon then Halt is responsible for Burroughs' injuries (if they were caused in the incident). If however Halt had received no such orders and was acting on his own initiative, he is merely negligent of due care and attention to the safety of his men. If though, Halt was following orders to "make contact" then that is a whole different ball game. As is, if Cookie's account has any veracity and the whole thing was a co-ordinated experiment or operation, then the whole base, command chain included, were subjects and therefore Halt and Conrad were not in a state fit to make command decisions and cannot be held responsible.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Lol. Pigsy😁

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

That's a lot of "if's"KG...

The issue is that hypnosis is a good tool but also not completely reliable either.

If it was a weapons test, which I believe it was, whether just a black program test or a black test connected to skinwalker style woo jiggery-pokery.. ..God knows.

We have to suppose that either halt knew about it or didn't. If he didn't, then he couldn't have known that his men would be injured or not, so whether he is to" blame" needs to fit into whether he was briefed or not.

Under duress and stress it may have just been a mistake in the moment of which the ramifications were either not known or fully thought out

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

All we really have is "ifs", "buts" and "maybes"...but I appreciate what you're saying, and agree with you (in part) but particularly with your last statement but doesn't the confusion of subsequent accounts, if it was a test of some sort, maybe suggest a lack of consent? Someone was responsible for organising the test, does volunteering for the military imply automatic consent to be a test subject?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Glad to see the thread title changed to reflect the current state of affairs as we watch the ATS dark age microcosm spreading into the globalist Illuminati MSM.

Another rod in the X.10 Clinton reactor at Oak Ridge.

The children have chosen.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

The significance of the co-ordinates and the sites they point to is something Penniston's co-author has been working on for 8 years. He thinks that by mathematical manipulation they point to some deep ancient hidden knowledge and there is a correlation between the locations of these sites (they are listed on page one. Basically piggybacking his own interests onto a UFO case. So it's win, win to make him a best selling author (or "just getting the truth out") as they say in his business.

What I will do is compile a timeline of the 'binary code' story and how it fits into the Rendle Sham story. I need to check a few notes to get everything into context. But will post it up later in the weekend.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Will this include Garys association with Nick Pope MM? He does bring all of that into the bigger picture.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Whilst not mentioning Larry Warren, did think Gary Heseltine made a few fair points in this interview with Richard Hall.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Will this include Garys association with Nick Pope MM? He does bring all of that into the bigger picture.

You've just done it.🐑

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Quote Gary Osborn.

And then there's the strange 'synchronistic associations' I've had with certain people in the past going back to the 1990s - Nick Pope to give one example - so-called "chance" meetings with people that are now either directly, or indirectly involved in the RFI.
It does look as though this has all been manipulated from a point in our future or from a point outside of Time . . . BUT, I wouldn't say this for definite yet.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thank you Karl.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Not a weapon. Not connected to any skin walker woo jiggery pokey. Not connected to aliens or time travelers.

He could have gotten his injuries from random irradiation elsewhere. But totally possible he got it by being tagged a few too many times by what was at the RFI.
edit on 29-9-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well, my next, is that just because I have had experiences with
'an unknown phenomenon'; just because I saw a close/powerful/detailed
black triangle UFO.. that does not mean that I should give a 'pass'
to any of the RFI 'witnesses'.

The tendency would be for most people to do so.. well I'm not going
to give even my former partial 'pass' any longer.

I'm probably going to be sounding much more like MM than KPB.

Kev

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Most people don't realize it, but regular constitutional rights do not
apply to members of the US armed forces.

They are covered by the uniform code of military justice, which
among other things means, that the military can do almost
*anything* to them.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join