It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Hey, we can come off as the deep conspiracy UFO experts to reveal the REAL THANG in UFOlogy and make a small fortune!

Of course, we lose our souls, but what the hell!

Hell kindles near unto the earth.

Loosing our souls? That’s business as usual….

👽

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Here is another podcast. This time Penniston without Osborn. He does get asked the question re anything else paranormal or so happening since the incident, his response is no, though of course he might mean seeing a craft etc. Any other activities after the event would be other things, clearly an area he is not discussing.

When is the ATS conference. Masks will be required though.🤔

youtu.be...

edit on 21-3-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
I didn’t look. Are any of the Rendlesham heroes going to be at the retreat?

They better get going while the going is good and plenty.

Big UFO cash can be made now.

They can get little replicas of that little black spaceship Burroughs didn’t see, and Penniston touched and even got a download.

We ought to get some of that UFO cash while the going is good! Have an ATS UFO buff retreat. The ATS Alumni UFO Conference of 2023. 1000 DOLLARS A HEAD! MM can organize it. Get Nick Pope and Linda Howe; we can go half on the proceeds. Throw ATS a few bucks and walk away with a nice haul.

I'll be organising a reunion in the forest this coming summer.

Where old partnerships will be re-kindled or people will come to blows. Jeremy Cowbell will be telling the story of boy meets boy, boy meets girl, boy, boy, and boys write books and man makes up binary code....

■ Larry married Peter but after nearly 30 years together left him for Gary (H).

■ Peter hooked up with Travis after finding out he'd been living a lie.

■ Gary (H) had previously flirted with Chuck. But Chuck eventually chose John (H) instead, believing Gary (H) really had his eyes on Larry.

■ Gary (H) married Larry.

■ John and Jim first got together in the 2000s. But their marriage went sour too.

■ A risky ménage à trois with Nick failed to reignite the spark.

■ Nick remained in America where he hosts the unpopular "do a runner from the restaurant" game show, "Con Dine with Me".

■ John left Jim for Linda. Whom Jim had a brief fling with in the 1990s.

■ But after finding her too crazy, John left her for James.

■ Jim tied the knot with Gary (O) as had been predicted sometime in the future. They identify as a binary couple. Although have stressed that they have no objection to anyone identifying as non-binary attending the event... Thus allowing Cowbell to host part of it.

Tickets are going fast. So book early

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That is hilarious! While am here MM in the video I posted. Penniston insinuates some things re Dr Green and scamming?

edit on 21-3-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

👽
edit on 21-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I see Mirageman has turned into Professor Simon Ophi. He might be watching the video below, its a new one ,he' seems to churn them out at top speed . Also if you don't tune in to listen to John Burroughs on his radio show tomorrow you will be square, well according to the Prof.

Simon Holland
be there...or be square.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-3-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
We have Linda Howe once again! Interview with “Smith Jones” about UFO encounter, December 27, 1980.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-3-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If dates were included in the download, you may have the where and when of something important.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

You could start with reading the first page of all of this started by Mirageman and then move onto the second portion , then read all that is presently out there away from ATS.

As Penniston has not told a full story re the downloads (Still not relevant to Osborn due to his findings), I cant really comment anymore on all of this myself, others can of course. There is far too much deception re all of this for whatever reasons, some of which has been pretty underhanded to say the least.

edit on 17-4-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I'm not interested in the RFI, yet remembered talk of physical coordinants dismissed out of hand because they were nothin' special locations. I wondered if anyone had thought of dates, so thought I would mention just in case.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

If you are not interested in Rendlesham then you would not have written this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will leave others to discuss all of this with you, if they want.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Fair enough there Baa.

Let me rephrase: I'm not interested in the controversy surrounding RFI.

The download and the drawing niggle at me from time to time.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

In order to understand Rendlesham one needs the "whole" picture. This has not been the case especially with the codes. However, I do understand what you are getting at. Obviously keep digging, and for the latest stuff, that would be via Gary Osborn Jim Penniston's co-author.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The important thing is; I was not there at the time.

However, the drawing makes a certain sense to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Did you all miss this one from the tubby former transport cop?

UFOs shot at over UK by US Air Force during 'British Roswell incident', says ex-cop

The US Air Force shot UFOs flying over Britain, a new book claims. Ex-cop-turned-author Gary Heseltine said they opened fire during the famous British Roswell incident in the December 1980....

Strange lights were seen by security patrols and one female supervisor is said to have fired her M16 weapon at a strange ball of light....

Suddenly an orange/reddish ball came in front of her jeep. As she tried to get away, the jeep ran off the road and rolled onto its side.

As the UFO came closer, she opened fire in terror and radioed for help.

Later she was flown off base back to the USA as she was so shaken up.

She has never spoken out but a supervisor on shift later revealed the terrifying incident to former Airman First Class Michael Stacy Smith who was a direct witness to part of the event.....

Source - Daily Mirror UK

So there you go. An unnamed 'supervisor' told Airman Michael Stacy Smith. It must be true!

Smith is the same guy who claimed the formula for anti-gravity was beamed into his head by a UFO in an earlier incident before the three nights of Christmas. If he ever writes his book on anti-gravity I guarantee you won't be able to put it down!

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

No MM, I personally miss little. I am just watching the never ending pantomime. By the way don't you want to go on a guided tour in the forest with Mr Heseltine, I think its now in August but you have to hurry as only five tickets left...... or was. £30 each. Four and half hours each one over two days. We wont go there re Smith, that led me to the bowels of the earth as you are well aware. I don't see Heseltine mentioning that magic formula either. Strange is that considering it was/is supposed to be an even bigger deal than Penniston's binary.

Heseltine also says this.

PUBLIC STATEMENT: 21/04/2023
I wish to make if clear that the headline to the attached article is not something I said. The error lies entirely with the Daily Mirror.
What I actually told the reporter was that Lt. Bonnie Tamplin shot at a UFO with her M16 after being literally ran off the road by it.
A considerable difference. I have duly contacted the reporter responsible for the story asking them to rectify their error. GH.

He has also just put this one out. www.youtube.com...

This was supposed to be the definitive book. www.youtube.com... No clue why the need for dramatic music.

edit on 21-4-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Mirageman as you have your pieman outfit on. Here is the latest.

I wonder why Heseltine Penniston Burroughs and the Professor don't all team up together instead of this never ending array of podcasts and books? Solve it all once and for all?

youtu.be...

:

edit on 21-4-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Something came to my attention re Simon Holland. It seems that he had approached Gary Osborn via email wanting to discuss the binary code adding they could make a profit on it too. From what I learned Gary did not respond to the offer.

As John Burroughs is now deeply involved with all things Simon, I wonder if there are a few $$$ which are motivating all of this? Interesting that John Burroughs has stayed away from all of things binary, yet Simon wanted to discuss it with Gary and to profit from it to boot or so it seemed?

Whatever the case is/was, I raised my brows.

edit on 22-4-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Non-Human is getting decent reviews…..

Amazon

It’s still in the que for end of year reading….

👽

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ooops Dup Post

🥴
edit on 22-4-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183 >>

join