It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

…..” Osborn is very much wanting serious ones to check over his findings re Jim's codes so I see out there.”….

And the link to this request???

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I'd have to dig it out as it's in various conversation's. He just brought up he would welcome an Independent enquiry.

edit on 29-9-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I'd have to dig it out as it's in various conversation's. He just brought up he would welcome an Independent enquiry.

I can’t seem to find a website that has or displays all of Jim’s pages of the code…..any link(s)?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I can’t seem to find a website that has or displays all of Jim’s pages of the code…..any link(s)?

www.binarydecoder.info...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

www.binarydecoder.info...

Only whole words, complete and partially complete (with typo's) that makes sense, that I can see from the 16 pages.....

Page 1 ....Exploration Og Humanity
Page 2 .... conti(
Page 3 ....uous
Page 14 ....Eyes of your eyb
Page 15 ....Origin
Last Page 16 ....Origin Year 8100
(page 2 + 3 is probably "continuous")

As for the coordinates, pages 4-13 hints of cardinal points is all I get

edit on 30-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You do realise the binary is a very difficult topic on ATS and one of which is not a welcome discussion. So with that in mind and for fear ATS members get red faced and combust. I'll leave you to it. I'm saying nothing other than what I have re Osborn. Perhaps recap all the discussions on it in part 1 and 2 to understand why this is . Of course you might have done so already.

edit on 30-9-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

There's no issue discussing the binary code. But it was pretty much debunked here and elsewhere that Penniston [or someone else] made the whole story up, in an effort to sex up his ever expanding narrative.

A fuller explanation is given here on Page 1 of this thread : James Penniston and that Binary Code

But I know people tend to ignore clicking on links due to the effort needed.

So here's a quick summary of how the Jimbo Fib Factory went to work.

• Penniston's original witness statement says he never got closer than 50m to any 'craft' in the forest. But by the late 90s he'd spent 45 mins walking around it, sketching it [in a dark forest!]. He remains the ONLY witness to claim to have seen a structured craft in the forest to this day.

• In 1994 he never mentioned touching a craft but told ITV [UK] that he noted strange symbols on the craft as it rose off the forest floor. Nor did he mention or produce his now legendary notebook containing his binary codes.

• His testimony has slowly been adapted to relegate the roles of Cabansag (as a radio relay) and Burroughs (making out Burroughs was prostrate and unconscious during his 45 minute recce of a craft the size of a large car. [Note: Why was he so incredibly slow? You could also wash and polish a car in that time!!!]

• To accommodate this extra 45 mins he has been forced to also insist the time of the events occurred just after midnight as opposed to the witness statements and local police report which give a consensus that the incident began around 3AM.

• His legendary notebook finally appeared with his corny drawn symbols in SyFy's 'Invasion a Rendlesham' in the early 2000s. No binary code in it though!

• In 2010, he revealed his binary download to a rather hostile reception in Woodbridge UK. It was featured in an Ancient Aliens episode a few days later.

• The binary code co-ordinates appear to have been lifted from now defunct pages of a Sacred Destinations website!!

• The co-ordinates of these mystical places matched up to those displayed on that website. So what? Well, the problem is that those specific co-ordinates give away a signature of the map provider used by Google between June 2008 and October 2009!!! Just before Jimbo sprung his binary surprise on us all in December 2010.

🤦

Jimbo has been creating Porky Pies for almost thirty years and he's set his pants on fire a few times during the process!

edit on 30/9/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

An amazing mini expose MM from 2018…….

Jimbo is dubious indeed…..I won’t pursue it, enough has been written on the matter……

Well……Jim’s inspiration for the contrived code might have been borrowed from the idea of binary puzzles and created his own puzzle of sorts capitalizing on the event.

Call it …..”Jim’s Jumbo Sudoku” 🤪

Example only: charlieharvey.org.uk...

Binary Puzzles have been around for some time….

Even creating your own….for example www.binarypuzzle.com...

The ulterior motive??? You guessed it! Merchandising!!! …..hmmmm is he getting royalties?

I’ll Leave it at that….

edit on 30-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Looking at this you could create your own "guessing game".

It seems Jim gives all his proceeds to charity.

Next.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

there is some stuff on the RFI and our favorite players

im just putting it here for the record and not vouching for its authenticity

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Sorry unable to view.

It says uploader not available in my country.

Maybe point out what you see that's of interest.

Have they solved it yet or is it the same old drool?

edit on 17-10-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

it is all the same stuff and the usual suspects are all there

it is just amazing these guys are getting gigs

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: [post=26168300]Baablacksheep[/p]
it is all the same stuff and the usual suspects are all there it is just amazing these guys are getting gigs

I suspect they are pulling in new clay to mold in their mindsets. Bare in mind there are noobs to the whole UFO saga…..

Some of us are well marinated in it to see the show from behind the scenes.

Others are going through their first dupings.

There’s a UFO generation (us the old guard), and there’s an up and coming UAP generation (our replacements).

👽😬

edit on 17-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well as I cannot see the video, I cant comment.

Is there any binary in it ?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

i honestly couldnt get to far into it

very poorly produced and the edit job is aweful.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

No idea what it's about can't view it so can't comment am afraid. Maybe you looked it over again Penroc?

Here is the latest. I'm posting it as Gary Heseltine brings up the RFI case towards the end of the video.

I do see that Heseltine was slammed again re Larry on one of the RFI pages recently. No doubt the slagging will start up again in due course.

While I am here heard nothing much re the new Halt book. Pretty quiet really.

Anyway here's the link.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, let's hope capel green finally gets released over Xmas, would of thought the film will be out before the book, from what I have heard, the new witnesses statements are going to be dynamite. a reply to: Baablacksheep

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

• Penniston's original witness statement says he never got closer than 50m to any 'craft' in the forest. But by the late 90s he'd spent 45 mins walking around it, sketching it [in a dark forest!]. He remains the ONLY witness to claim to have seen a structured craft in the forest to this day.

• In 1994 he never mentioned touching a craft but told ITV [UK] that he noted strange symbols on the craft as it rose off the forest floor. Nor did he mention or produce his now legendary notebook containing his binary codes.

• His testimony has slowly been adapted to relegate the roles of Cabansag (as a radio relay) and Burroughs (making out Burroughs was prostrate and unconscious during his 45 minute recce of a craft the size of a large car. [Note: Why was he so incredibly slow? You could also wash and polish a car in that time!!!]

• To accommodate this extra 45 mins he has been forced to also insist the time of the events occurred just after midnight as opposed to the witness statements and local police report which give a consensus that the incident began around 3AM.

• His legendary notebook finally appeared with his corny drawn symbols in SyFy's 'Invasion a Rendlesham' in the early 2000s. No binary code in it though!

• In 2010, he revealed his binary download to a rather hostile reception in Woodbridge UK. It was featured in an Ancient Aliens episode a few days later.

• The binary code co-ordinates appear to have been lifted from now defunct pages of a Sacred Destinations website!!

• The co-ordinates of these mystical places matched up to those displayed on that website. So what? Well, the problem is that those specific co-ordinates give away a signature of the map provider used by Google between June 2008 and October 2009!!! Just before Jimbo sprung his binary surprise on us all in December 2010.

🤦

Jimbo has been creating Porky Pies for almost thirty years and he's set his pants on fire a few times during the process!

In another thread (Penroc3's threa on black triangles), Penroc3 posted the first of five videos by Richard Hall analyzing the language of Penniston, Halt and Warren.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the first video in the five part series, and I couldn't find the rest using youtube search (it's really bad these days) but they were easy to find by clicking on the youtube channel link, which is copied here, so you can easily find the rest if you're interested:
www.youtube.com...

It seemed to me to be self-evident that the four witnesses the first night (three eyewitnesses and an earwitness, their supervisor who they reported their progress to over the radio) had mostly the same story at first, and it was obvious that Penniston veered off the original story. So I don't understand why that wasn't so self-evident to Richard Hall that he thought language analysis was needed, but, he presented the analysis, and came to the same conclusion, Penniston never touched the craft as he claimed in a 2007 interview.

Also analyzed were Warren and Halt. No surprise he found Warren lying his a** off. But I thought his conclusion near the end of part 2 that Halt didn't see any UFO that concerned him was interesting, and I can't disagree with it. How he arrives at that conclusion is the most interesting part of the five part series. Turns out people give little hints at what the truth really is, even when they are trying to not be truthful or to hide or distort the truth.

That's from the tail end of part 2 at 53:44.

I don't remember if those Hall videos were ever posted or referenced here in this thread before, but they seem worth mentioning, especially those interesting conclusions about Halt. I don't think anybody familiar with the case would be surprised that an analysis shows Warren and Penniston are lying, but the findings about Halt might not have been expected by some people.

But if you look at how much Halt's story has been altered in his 2010 affidavit, compared to what the original evidence shows, incuding his own audio tapes, you wouldn't be so surprised.

What did seem obvious already is that Halt's commanding officer, base commander Ted Conrad didn't seem to think the objects Halt was talking about on the radio were of any concern. He and others were looking at the same clear skies as Halt from a different vantage point, and didn't see what Halt said he was seeing. In 2010, Ted Conrad recalled:

drdavidclarke.blogspot.com...

“Lt Col Halt’s report of more lights both on the ground and in the sky brought quite a few people out of their houses at Woodbridge to see what was there. These people included myself, my wife, Lt Col Sawyer (the Director of Personnel), his wife, and several others listening to my radio and looking for the lights Halt was describing. Despite a sparkling, clear, cloudless, fogless night with a good field of view in all directions, we saw nothing that resembled Lt Col Halt’s descriptions either in the sky or on the ground.

edit on 20211027 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

Re books and looking at the Rendlesham material out there over the years. Have seen a lot of things created in the various story books, so I do tread cautiously re the book element, regardless of which one of them writes which includes Heseltine. As far as Capel Green goes that's been dragging on and on and still nothing. I just hope it's not going to include magic formula's that lead to nothing other than entertainment value as there are folks who sniff out the BS very fast. I am saying nothing re Larry as already have info that has yet to be addressed. But I am patient and one can only but see what does transpire. Of course as it lead's up to it all the shenanigan's will continue, already seen a small whiff of that. I must admit the case is quieter these days. Either a lack of interest or/ and the players are laying low after the years of game playing? Who really knows. No idea re new witness statement's, let's hope they prove interesting.

edit on 27-10-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I can't recall re the Hall videos been posted here without looking back here on ATS. They certainly are out there elsewhere though and was looked over at the time. How reliable though is that person who conducted the analysis work ? Very few seemed interested at the time.

As far as the binary itself goes. I have zero doubt there is a lot more to it all, but Penniston is a smooth operator. From info out there, there was someone pretty serious looking into it all , that appears to have come to an abrupt end though?

What I do know from it, it was not positive. But again , regarding the binary element , Penniston has done well so far covering his track's or should I rather say, telling only half stories . I guess that would be seen as deceptive .

There is the new Halt book two out. Maybe it should be read to see what Halt has to say? Though at 30 quid it can stay on the shelf a bit longer for me just now , I will wait for the kindle version of it .

edit on 27-10-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join