It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 124
<< 121  122  123   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
After you guys have paid $50 plus to speak to Nick Pope for 3 to 4 minutes (Alien CON) you can then raid the kids money tin and get off to Vegas and see the boys in action.

Maybe even plan a love ride with that Mufon dude .

Bet old Burroughs won't be accusing his co-author re lying over the book they wrote together at Vegas will he now. He was quite vocal about Nick on Philip Mantles page about Nick's alleged lying.

mufonsymposium.com...

edit on 13-5-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I can hear the tills ringing...💰💰💰a reply to: Baablacksheep

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62
To think a few poor suckers are going to pay good money. The most interesting money grabber though has to be Pope at $50 plus for 4 mins of his time. I wonder if anyone will really pay it?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I see you have your Rendlesham outfit on MM. Here is something to excite from Mr Cowbell. I think Jim and Gary are about to rise out of the ashes?

twitter.com...

edit on 25-5-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Am wondering if Gary Heseltine has ditched Capel Green for newer things? Though I think the release date for that is September now.

Gary is now the vice president of this new group.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-5-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Do you think paying 50 bucks to talk to Nick pope for a few minutes is an alien con..a reply to: Baablacksheep

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

The AlienCon consists of several charging big bucks for three minutes of their time not just Nick. Is it a con? Seems perfectly legal to me. Am sure some sucker will pay up to jabber to their favourite talking head for three whole minutes.

I'd be more concerned re the Rendlesham book the three boys wrote together and Johns outburst on Philip Mantles page.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Nick Pope has never ever had any credibility with people in the UK which is why he more usually posts to the US he was little more than a telephone boy with the MOD and anything he might have found out would have been covered by the Official Secrets Act. Therefore, anything he says is little more than his personal opinion, nothing more

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gottsy

Clearly Jim Penniston and John Burroughs did not care or they would not have written a book with him would they now? Mind you it's interesting to note John's accusations towards Nick some years later. Perhaps his share of the $$$ was not much. Their turning on one another in the case is quite something.

Anyway old St Nick appears to be doing very well indeed from what I see out there.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

i feel like this ATS collection of RFI situation is closer to the real story and ideas that are much more plausable than the stories most of the people there are trying to sell.

I'm planning a trip to the NL as soon as COVID stuff is over and I would love to come check out the site and some of the other famous sites in the UK

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Threads 1 and 2 have some excellent info.

Enjoy your visit should you decide to go there .

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123   >>

join