It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America steering away from globalism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Globalism Guarantees American Citizens LOSE their Constitutional Rights . Why The FOOUCK Should We the People Agree to that ? Naa Gonna Happen , EVER !

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We are literally in one as we speak its just not outright open war. We do it covertly as most populations won't support open war. The proxy wars and covert stuff is responsible for millions if not at this point billions of lives lost...it just isn't a majority 1st world nations getting the shaft...we pass that buck to the less fortunate.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
We can still work toward fair trade deals and peace without so-called "globalism". Globalism is simply code for a fixed, select group of elite to own and control everything. Why people don't get this is very alarming. There is a simple microcosm of this going on in the EU right now with the internet laws that seeped into power talking about how they are going to protect everyone and are now implementing draconian measures giving power and control to the few and making the rich power players even richer and more powerful.

Do you illiberal leftists get it yet? As Radiohead once said, "you do it to yourself, you do. And that's what really hurts."

Yes, it's frightening. You can tell that most who are supporting it don't understand it nor have they considered the consequences that are already apparent elsewhere. Excellently stated and to the point there, sooth.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If only we didnt gut education in favor of indoctrination we might be able to see this en mass.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Sure we are plundering resources from third world countries, destabilizing the middle east and so on and so forth, I'm talking in terms of the petro dollar, war will be avoided as long as the reserve currency is U.S dollars, trade wars will see the demise of this and open war is the next step. At least as I have come to understand it.
edit on 25-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The U.S is distancing itself from friends, it may be wise to learn Chinese with the current state of decline.

The only time other countries are “friends” with the US is when the US is dumping millions or billions of US taxpayer dollars into those “friends” coffers. Globalism = US taxpayers funding countries around the world while Americans live in our streets and/or starve. Some of us prefer that our US taxpayer funding go to support Americans first.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Do you learn world history in school or American history ?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
All this boils down to, is that the US can still be friends and trade and make deals, with many other countries, WITHOUT the UN, or any other GANG, telling us how to run our country.
Wasn't that the point, in the beginning?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
We can still work toward fair trade deals and peace without so-called "globalism". Globalism is simply code for a fixed, select group of elite to own and control everything. Why people don't get this is very alarming. There is a simple microcosm of this going on in the EU right now with the internet laws that seeped into power talking about how they are going to protect everyone and are now implementing draconian measures giving power and control to the few and making the rich power players even richer and more powerful.

Do you illiberal leftists get it yet? As Radiohead once said, "you do it to yourself, you do. And that's what really hurts."

So you want Globalism under a different name?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Can you expand on that cause what it looks like is you haven't got a clue what you're talking about...but I'd like to be open minded and and not just dismiss you as an idiot without giving you a chance to show me othwrwise

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

How's that working for you guys anyways?

turning against your allies and stuff...

If your "allies" are stabing you in the back and taking advantage of you every chance they get, do you really need "allies".

They need us, we don't need them. They have been put on notice. As a US citizen I say it's about damm time.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That's not called globalism. That's called global trade. The UN has had zero to do with that. Free markets have.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That we haven't had a global conflict since ww2 , instead of fighting for resources we have been trading, its called globalism ...

Because nobody fights over oil anymore.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Is war what you want ? You happy for your children to die in conflict ?

Globalism is a way of avoiding war ,you reject it at your own peril.

HUH?
The AMERICAN people prop up the UN. We have Spent more (unwillingly, than any other country) to keep it up and running.
I Agree with Trump. Let others pay their part. If they do not stand with the US, cut off the aid. Less taxes for us.

edit on 25-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Nice OP!!! Great find.

I was watching the speech today while having lunch and got all excited by his attacks on Globalists.

They all know now that Trump's not part of the cabal/globalist/NWO agenda.

Be afraid be very afraid!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
What's wrong with "separate but equal"?

Because we ARE NOT EQUAL. You have countries that have taken advantage of the US, and those that refuse to pay their fair share in this "globalism" scam.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

That's not called globalism. That's called global trade. The UN has had zero to do with that. Free markets have.

Jaden

Global trade is globalism, I'm not referring to the rights conspiracy theory of what globalism represents.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

HUH?
The AMERICAN people prop up the UN. We have Spent more (unwillingly, than any other country) to keep it up and running.
I Agree with Trump. Let others pay their part. If they do not stand with the US, cut off the aid. Less taxes for us.

If you really believe that you have been fooled.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

HUH?

If you really believe that you have been fooled.

Really?
What country has the most invested in the UN?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here, I will help you.
www.globalpolicy.org...

Twice as much as ANY OTHER COUNTRY.
And that is just the UN itself. We also give much more to the other UN funded efforts like "peacekeeping".

edit on 25-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join