It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA the Most holy place

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The English comedian Ricky Gervais is quoted as saying...

"Your God is the best God.
In fact, he's the only God.
All other Gods are ridiculous, made up rubbish.
Not yours though. Yours is real"

Is he wrong well I am not to sure as I don't get God. You see in my simple upbringing I was taught that there are different ways to read a religious text. Like the Majority who go down the God, Messiah and Devil route. I was brought up to think differently.
So when I came across a website like this earlier this week I had to share.

DNA - The Most holy place

It begins with the Bible construction and layout. To more advanced Scholers this thinking can be applied to whatever religious or occult text that you are reading.
"the purpose of this book is to explore ancient knowledge of DNA and Cell Biology, which has been preserved within the pages of the Christian Bible. The main goal will be to compare Scripture with what we now know about human physiology in order to see if there is a message that has been waiting for a future generation to finally uncover.

For our main reference, we will be using the best English translation available, the 1611 King James Version.

Before we even begin to open the Bible and examine its pages, we will first look at the actual physical construction of the Bible itself to see if any Genetic clues have been left for us to discover.

It begins

www.mostholyplace.com...

There is alot here so my thinking is that this can open up diaglogue to a more sensible discussion. Fingers crossed.

My favourite bit is the Tabernacle comparison to simple cell structure

The Ark of the Covenant represents the Nucleolus. This is where the story of DNA begins.

The Most Holy Place represents the Nucleus and Chromatin, where the Chromosomes are.

The Covering of 23 Skins represents the Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum.

The Veil separating the Holy Place from the Most Holy Place represents the Nuclear Membrane.

The Cherubim sewn onto the Veil represent Chromatin and Chromosomes.

The Parting of the Veil represents Nuclear Pores.

The Sprinkling of Blood represents Ribosomes.

The Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum represents the Brazen Altar.

The Mitochondrion represents the Candlestick, sometimes called the Menorah.

The Table of Shewbread represents the Golgi Apparatus.

The Altar of Incense represents Vesicles.

The Brazen Laver represents Cytoplasm.

The Twin Corner Pillars (on West Wall) represent Centrosomes.

The Various Frames, Bars, Ropes, etc. represent the Cytoskeleton.

The Food Offerings represent Vacuoles.

The Pans, Shovels, Waste, etc. represent Lysosomes.

The Courtyard Fence represents the Outer Cell Membrane.

Lets see where this discussion goes

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't understand why it represents all that, the reason

God created us for love, you are projecting something else, why?

God taught us to love others and Him, to get our hearts right, not our cells
edit on 25-9-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
My response:

Pay attention to Ricky. He's trying to tell you something.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I don't understand why it represents all that, the reason

God created us for love, you are projecting something else, why?

God taught us to love others and Him, to get our hearts right, not our cells

Can't you see past GOD? Can't you see past Heaven or Hell?
What is the heart made from - Cell's
As I said the majority of people who read text's like the Bible can only see one thing.Don't worry I wish you well on your journey.
Ever wonder who GOD's creator is?

edit on 25-9-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
My response:

Pay attention to Ricky. He's trying to tell you something.

Im not a God and will never be one...I'm just a pilgrim who will one day return to the land of the Tuatha Dé.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
23skins could mean 23 pairs of chromosomes.

I am by no means a believer however.
a reply to: DpatC

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There's a lot to go through there.... I'll get to it eventually. But from first glance, it appears a very vast majority of the "supporting scriptures" for this theory are taken out of context....and any serious scholar of ancient texts knows context is EXTREMELY important....

A2D

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
There's a lot to go through there.... I'll get to it eventually. But from first glance, it appears a very vast majority of the "supporting scriptures" for this theory are taken out of context....and any serious scholar of ancient texts knows context is EXTREMELY important....

A2D

The floor Sir is now open for a compleatly different wider Diaglogue. A conversation that Risies way about the teaching's of God's and Goddess. Conversations like this fall under the remid of our Creator - As I siad there are many ways to read a book, some, well the majority get a God Devil and an understanding of places like heaven and hell. Others who will never make it into Heaven or Hell read something else. And than there are those who read instructuion's on how to get back home. They are the folk who have libriaries from everything from Nanshe and the Birds right up to Bibles QUrans Brada Vita's you name it. But they don't take it as face as all they are to folk like me are instruction on how to get home.
I am going to disgrees on this for the moment as I would like to see the opinions of other

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

are you trying to say that the bible is a biology textbook in disguise?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Sure, you can read a book however you want but don't cry to me when your teacher gives you an F on that book report.

A2D

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

are you trying to say that the bible is a biology textbook in disguise?

Not just Biology , as I said it deends on what level your at that you will be pointed into the right direction as to what you are supposed to be readig

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

The English comedian Ricky Gervais is quoted as saying...

Is he wrong well I am not to sure as I don't get God. You see in my simple upbringing I was taught that there are different ways to read a religious text. Like the Majority who go down the God, Messiah and Devil route. I was brought up to think differently.
So when I came across a website like this earlier this week I had to share.

There is one vital piece Ricky Gervais forget. God in the Bible is not the same as god. God is the sole supreme creator being. Nothing above him for He is the first and last. god, on the other hand, is lesser being subjected to many limitation and may well understood as powerful spirits, such as Angels and Satan. This include, Hinduism's Devas and Devis, and Pagan's god and goddess.

If Ricky means by god, then he is wrong to say god is the only one. But if he means God, the creator whose name is YHWH or Brahma according to Hindu, then he is right. There is only one Supreme Almighty God creator. And if he means lesser gods, then he is wrong to say gods like Shiva is rubbish, because Shiva is the god of death and destruction. The same goes with Celtic's Morrigan the goddess of war.

No gods are rubbish. If they are rubbish, no one will worship them and they will not be called gods. Just because they are least highlighted, that does not mean they are not powerful. A lot of Hindus devas are terrifying, it is advisable for Ricky not to underestimate them.

originally posted by: DpatC
DNA - The Most holy place

It begins with the Bible construction and layout. To more advanced Scholers this thinking can be applied to whatever religious or occult text that you are reading.
"the purpose of this book is to explore ancient knowledge of DNA and Cell Biology, which has been preserved within the pages of the Christian Bible. The main goal will be to compare Scripture with what we now know about human physiology in order to see if there is a message that has been waiting for a future generation to finally uncover.

Physiology and biology are two different studies. One deals with abstract human mind and behavior, the other deals with matter and body.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
God is DNA, baffling it might seem
His existence is rooted in the number 19
His origin comes from where the mathematics say he's from
D the fourth letter, N is fourteen and A is one

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
the names of every dna molecule, amino acids are hidden in the bible, no sh!t
edit on 2592018 by dan121212 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2592018 by dan121212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
alanine - ala
arginine - arg
asparagine - asn
aspartic acid - asp
cysteine - cys
glutamine - gln
glutamic acid - glu
glycine - gly
histidine - his
isoleucine - ile
leucine - leu
lysine - lys
methionine - met
phenylalanine - phe
proline - pro
serine - ser
threonine - thr
tryptophan - trp
tyrosine - tyr
valine - val

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
all in genesis too

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I heard a phrase about science catching up to the Bible. My husband just said science and the Bible use to go hand and hand.

There are a lot of scientific facts in the Bible that people didn't know about until centuries later that those facts were proven. Sometimes the scientist had to discover the fact then it was found in the Bible just like the cell structure and the layout of the tabernacle.

If what you say is true, then science is catching up to the Bible again. I believe the Bible has a lot of hidden truths, and many different layers. This is just another truth, and another layer.

Just wow. How long ago was the old testament written? Who would even be able to start guessing how a cell was layed out when the concept of cells couldn't even be concieved.

I can see God saying I knew because I created you. Here is the proof in my word.
edit on 25/9/2018 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If anyone wants to explore the mathematical connection between the biblical Tree of Life (the Etz Chayim of Kabbalah), the I Ching system of 64 hexagrams and the 64 codons of DNA - in other words, the mathematical basis of human DNA - study Article 46 at:
smphillips.mysite.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I haven't visited the smphillips site in too long a time...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join