It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rippel XRP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I have been on here before giving people a eye opening/awakening and scaring some people with quantum level readings of there current lifes. I mentioned in one post I was Psychic or had the ability to tap in special energy and one lady called me out on it, wanted proof. I focused my energy on her and immediately got back to her, told her she was being cheated on and its not the first time. She immediately got back with me with a very emotion response basically saying how she got back in a relationship with a man who she loved and he cheated on her before, I told her hes still seeing someone else, long story short. She caught him cheating on here. Another time in real person, not over the internet across the world, I told some coworkers I was a Psychic. I had this real mean bully at work, he was alot older than me, the other guys told him I was a Psychic, he said no your not, prove it, I told him he will get in a real bad verbal fight with a big boss the next day. Now this guy has been at this company for over 20 years, and was a favorite of the company. Long story short he got in a big verbal fight with the big boss over something silly and was terminated shortly after. His friends/coworkers called him out on it and pointed out how accurate I was. Now to be honest I don't do personal readings anymore, to much people are living a life of not being fully aware or awake. If I tapped in everyone's energy, it would drag me in there lower vibrations that keep them stupid in short terms. People in higher vibrations have everything going for them, they are aware and have a higher sense of awareness, they dont need readings to tell if there life will be good or not. Now to get to the important topic. Ripple XRP is going to be bigger than Bitcoin in world use. It wont be thousands of dollars a coin because of the supply but in the hundreds. But it will be heavily used and the price will def keep going up within 2 years span. After that It will level out for a while, this would be a good time to cash out and take advantage of your gains and contact me to thank me with a generous donation.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: unknown32

You've been predicting aliens invading, the world coming apart etc etc since 2011.

If thats so why would anyone bother investing.

LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Shilling for Ripple, complete lack of paragraphing, and ‘there’ instead of ‘their’.

My scam sensors are tingaling.
edit on 25-9-2018 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
XRP is a cycle pump'n'bleed coin. One of my biggest and most certain winners. It has a constant cycle of extremely fast pumps, followed by slow and long devaluation periods with a lot of despair.

You buy it when the community is starting to blame the team for creating a scam and how all is doomed. And you sell after it has risen many hundreds of percent in couple of weeks or so. Has been the easiest coin to play.
edit on 25-9-2018 by eitea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
To a point I agree with you. I do think the OP is right in the price will go up. That will come from adoptions and SWIFT replacement, however the entire crypto market in in a depression. Xrp just experienced a pump and dump as you said, I think it will level off higher then what it was at an all time high then go up again on another pump and dump. Something to keep in mind, while the overall trend for it may be up, as the OP seems to believe, it will definately take the scenic route to get there. I’m invested in xrp and etn at the moment. You basically have to look at them as penny stocks. You buy low and maybe they might take off. If they do, you’ll make your money back. If they don’t, your out the IV. Just my two cents.

Camain

top topics

join