It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Instagram message

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GordonCole

See you at the moneygram counter bro, I'm joining the illuminati too!

Easy street here I come!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"You are to contact The Grandmaster through WhatsApp"

Bwahahahaha šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†šŸ¤£

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
"You are to contact The Grandmaster through WhatsApp"

Bwahahahaha šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†šŸ¤£

How much you wanna bet the Grandmaster of the Illuminati needs a 300 dollar Western Union transfer as a sign of good faith?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha
Haha what should we buy first? We could give our blood oath together, youā€™re gonna have to prick my finger though, I donā€™t think I could handle that...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GordonCole
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha
Haha what should we buy first? We could give our blood oath together, youā€™re gonna have to prick my finger though, I donā€™t think I could handle that...

Well we better clear all this with our long lost Nigerian Grandmaster first

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I appreciated them capitalizing the G in Grandmaster. That adds credibility to me. I googled this and found a blog from someone else this happened to. He didnā€™t say what happened after the WhatsApp invite though. I messaged the author of the blog but they havenā€™t replied. What if he accepted and is now running his own small paradise island!?!?
edit on 24-9-2018 by GordonCole because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

PM the contact info to norhoc
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1219373/pg1#pid23798499

Sounds like he'll check this thing out for us.

edit on 24-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Good idea. Just messaged Norhoc

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Iv'e seen "want to join the illuminati" messages before. Iv'e seen it in youtube comments and website comment sections.

I'm 99% sure it's a scam and not something occultist. The "illuminati" has gotten widely popular and most people (at least young people) have heard of it before. As a joke, conspiracy, music industry, ect....

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The person sent me the ā€œGrandmasterā€™sā€ phone number when I stated that I didnā€™t share my phone number with strangers. They assured me there wasnā€™t anything to fear. I googled the number, comes back to Albany, New York. Obviously that doesnā€™t mean thatā€™s where the person is located. I didnā€™t see any posts about the number on the internet as there sometimes is with scam numbers. Like I said i donā€™t believe the person but they sure are going through an awful lot and for what? By now they should be able to see Iā€™m not going to hand over any info judging by the fact I didnā€™t even hand over my number.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
100% real. All we need is your bank account, ssn, first middle and last name, place of birth, mother's maiden name, your first loves initials and a slice of pineapple upside down cheesecake and we'll get you enrolled into enlightenment classes. Hope to see you soon!

/s

A2D

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Gordon, No disrespect...but can you think of any reason why you would be so special as to be selected for this great honor?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I tried to save a Nigerian prince one time through email. I never got any responses. I was really bummed. Weird, because like 3 days later, I had a couple thousand dollars missing out of my account. And to think I could have used that money to give this Prince some help. Whoda thought eh?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
No. I assume itā€™s a scam, I just donā€™t understand their angle. Thereā€™s faster ways to scam people outta money than back and forth messages with someone (me) who wonā€™t give you their phone number or any personal info. Like I said I donā€™t think itā€™s the Illuminati. Just an odd scam where Iā€™m unsure about their plan. Get my number, my name, and try and get into my bank account? Seems like it would be hard to do with someone unwilling to share any info. Why not move on? If I wonā€™t give my phone number why would anyone assume Iā€™d give my bank info?

edit on 24-9-2018 by GordonCole because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I agree.
My first thought would naturally be: "Wouldn't the great, ancient and powerful Illuminati already have my phone number?"

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Their user name contains "zuckerberg". Sounds just like someone having fun or "light" trolling.. The net is filled with them, would rather have those than scammers and ruthless trolls.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If I wonā€™t give my phone number why would anyone assume Iā€™d give my bank info?

Just load a malicious app and they will get it without you sending it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Remove them as a friend or block them. They can get more info than you think just by having access to your profile. They can get enough to attempt getting your password or tracking down other accounts you have. It's a phishing scam. The more you interact with them and the longer they have access to any info the more damage they can do.
edit on 24/9/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Itā€™s a scam.

We never contact through social media.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
sounds like someone you know effing with you

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join