It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What a joke... The only thing this is of evidence of is that we should all be ignoring everything the illiberal left has to say on anything and everything. They offer nothing to the country in terms of any kind of forward thinking ideas. All they care about is control and power for themselves. What a shame they we put forth all that effort to fight off and marginalize all the worst aspects of the old religious right only to have it return tenfold on the new illiberal left. Reject these sumsuckers at every turn.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Grambler

I went to read the whole story, but it is saying page not available? Anyone else?

badly posted.

try this.
edit on 23/9/2018 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Conveniently just remembered at the zero hour...

My god, enough is enough.

Again, IGNORE. CONFIRM. MAGA.

In that order.

ETA This time even the "victim" isnt sure it ever happened...ffs
edit on 23-9-2018 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It looks like another attempt to stall the Senate Committee vote.

They've got 'em crawling out of every ant hill now.

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow . he exposed himself at frikin college dorm party.

If everything they described was true this is not sexual assault.

Waht a joke.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Oh for gods sake!

Leftists?

Have you no shame?

I'd call you all pathetic losers but then I'd probably get calls from pathetic losers insulted at being lumped in with leftists!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm going to assume a few more women will "come forward" and make a similar claim. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying they're lying I'm just saying with the gaps in their memory, the fact that Ford cannot remember any details other than he attempted to rape her or raped her (depending which news channel you watch) it makes this feel sketchy but the problem for me is that after all these years, after all this time with the man being in the public eye or holding some form of public office in all that time only now they come forward and say something?

Trust me, I know from personal experience about not coming forward about something that happened a long time ago (and still haven't) and there are reasons for that and in this case I would understand if they gave reasons like not wanting the attention, not being believed but let me tell people, let me be honest you do not forget ANY details, you do not forget where you were, what happened, who was there, you forget nothing, hell you can remember the words, the smell, the sounds in the room. When something like that happens to you, when you are forced to do something against your will YOU DO NOT FORGET DETAILS. I don't care what excuse you have even being drunk even people who claim to be passed out drunk, somehow your body remembers, your mind remembers and so do you, at the least you would remember where you were, who was there. People who say other wise were either high off their backsides or are bending the truth I have shared conversations with people who have been blind drunk and raped and others who have been higher than the clouds and they still remember details that would shock most of you. The brain is a great tool and protecting us, it can block many things out to protect you but remembering a face tends to bring it all rushing back, personally I believe that something may have happened between the two and maybe they were both drunk or high or both (is that possible?) but the lack of details other than "It was him" makes me question this.

Also the democrats using this as nothing more than an attack, Roy Moore was called out for something similar and until he lost CNN and the other networks were calling for him to be arrested investigated etc. etc. and then when he lost all their care for the alleged victim went away with their mocking of Trump being President.

link   
They should give him and these lying whores lie detector tests on live TV.

+2 more 
link   
I have to get this out there. IF the allegations turn out to be bullsnip, those that pushed us into this circus need to be held accountable. the politics of personal destruction must end if constructive debate is ever to return in this country.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Has her attorney submitted a list of demands to the committee yet?

This could take time, a lot of time, like until November something.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh for gods sake!

Leftists?

Have you no shame?

I'd call you all pathetic losers but then I'd probably get calls from pathetic losers insulted at being lumped in with leftists!

LOL Dont call me a liberal..

link   
So a Drunk College Freshman at a dorm party exposed himself... ok... and?

Pick a Friday or Saturday at pretty much any dormitory in the country and that is or has happened.

they are really reaching here, fbi investigation for that give me a fricking break.

link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Wow . he exposed himself at frikin college dorm party.

If everything they described was true this is not sexual assault.

Waht a joke.

b-b-but... but! she's a devout catholic! she would never get so hammered, touch a fake penis and... OH WAIT.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

Also the democrats using this as nothing more than an attack, Roy Moore was called out for something similar and until he lost CNN and the other networks were calling for him to be arrested investigated etc. etc. and then when he lost all their care for the alleged victim went away with their mocking of Trump being President.

Yep. When it worked against Roy Moore in Alabama of all places, the playbook had been set. Also, totally agree. It was the most important thing on the news to get justice for his "victim" until he lost.....then she was tossed asunder, as the media and the left/establishment right had no more use for her

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The picture being painted by the left, of their true purpose, is full of the broad strokes of hypocrasy, with Ellison's victim, broken and battered, standing in the back ground as a minescule nothing, as is the entirety of the canvas. A true "They Eat Their Own" masterpiece.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
New drinking game!

Everyone have a shot every time a democrat senator says, "Penis".

A double shot for, "Fake Penis".

A precaution. Don't watch CNN. They like to say that word a lot.

Only applies to C-Span.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If these were true, they would sit on them.
They would use them as leverage against him as he sits on the bench to blackmail/ pressure him to sway votes their way.

That's how you know these are false.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Time for Republicans to start parading out women who say Chuck Schumer raped them.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

C-SPAN? That's not fair. I can't stay awake long enough watching C-SPAN to play a decent drinking game.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
If these were true, they would sit on them.
They would use them as leverage against him as he sits on the bench to blackmail/ pressure him to sway votes their way.

That's how you know these are false.

Or they'd sit on them and then impeach him once they were sure they'd get a rock-solid lefty on the bench.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join