It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The page is now gone. Most likely was Fake News. It is Liberal Media after all.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Athetos
Phobias are like stories they don’t always makes sense and sometimes they are crazy.
Sometimes people fake phobias.

a reply to: Annee

The point is -- they are real to the person who has it.

I'm not discussing phobias.

Yes...they are very real to the person who has them.

Does that make them real to everyone?

I have had this discussion with so many people it is ridiculous.

It is similar to religion....they just believe.

Believing does not make it real or fact.

She may believe whatever happened and it may be real to her. At this point...she is the ONLY person of the 5 or 6 there that believes it.

The discrepancies in her story alone show that the story should not be believed by others.

Not a single witness can corroborate it. She has changed her story at least 3 times.

The music being so loud others could not hear her yet she could hear what Judge said completely discredits her account.

You're going way off on tree limbs.

The original post was someone saying a person remembers all the details from a traumatic experience.

That's just not true.

PTSD proves that.

So you believe her story?

Can you explain the discrepancies and changes?

Will you still believe her if she does not show up on Thursday?

Here we are again.

You believe Kavanaugh.

I will wait for the facts.

Suggesting at this point that there are none?

Interpreting?

Interpreting what? You said you were waiting for facts.

Her story has changed at least 3 times now...fact.

Not a single named witness corroborates her story...fact.

The accused emphatically denies her claim...fact.

She doesnt know when it occurred...fact.

She doesnt know how she got there or left...fact.

She waited 30+ years to bring it up...fact.

There are plenty of facts here.

Prediction...she wont show on Thursday. Then what will you say?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

The page is now gone. Most likely was Fake News. It is Liberal Media after all.

It's still up...just a different link....

www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaug hs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

What I find funny is the picture they have of her...it was taken by them specifically for the story....like she is some survivor of a major event....LOL!

edit on 9/23/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/23/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Did she help rebuild Puerto Rico after the two 2017 hurricanes? (Shirt says Puerto Rico..she's making sure we see it.)

edit on 9/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Right, the truth to this and the only truth is the LEFT does not care if these stories are true or not. Political this is their goal obviously is to prevent this guy from being a judge. With that being said if and when this is not proven which, is virtually impossible if you ask me, then these people need to be punished for hell I dunno perjury, maybe even treason... especially if this ends up being a farce in my book your a traitor. Just makes no sense waiting so many years to want to act like you cared bout stuff that supposedly happened at parties with drugs and alcohol.

No need to speculate on their beliefs though. They've flat out admitted that whether it happened or not is irrelevant. It's the severity of the accusations that's really important.

What a joke.

edit on 24-9-2018 by Malcador because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did she help rebuild Puerto Rico after the two 2017 hurricanes? (Shirt says Puerto Rico..she's making sure we see it.)

Ha...didnt even see that...nice catch.

Never miss an opportunity to make a political statement.

I wonder how long it took them to stage the pic.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But the accuser is ALWAYS entitled to be believed yes?

Not if the presumption of innocence is to he maintained. Due process is the enemy. They showed us that with the gun debate and they continue to show us with this disgusting exercise in public humiliation.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

But the accuser is ALWAYS entitled to be believed yes?

Not if the presumption of innocence is to he maintained. Due process is the enemy. They showed us that with the gun debate and they continue to show us with this disgusting exercise in public humiliation.

"Trust - but verify"

Sound familiar?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

If you get a chance watch Levins show that is on tonight. He is showing how the Kennedy, Reid, Schumer, Durbin and Biden hijacked our judicial process to keep Constitutionalists out of the Supreme Court!

These tactics are nothing new, just the technology ie the internet used to destroy the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If you get a chance watch Levins show that is on tonight. He is showing how the Kennedy, Reid, Schumer, Durbin and Biden hijacked our judicial process to keep Constitutionalists out of the Supreme Court!

These tactics are nothing new, just the technology ie the internet used to destroy the Constitution.

LOL - watching now. I love the way he commands the old "NEXT" with the slides - epic uni lecturer flashbacks.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Ryan Saavadra - twitter
Rising Serpent - twitter

This is sickening.

That they world use these tactics and smears is just.........

I have no words for this.

This is despicable on every level.

When are Democrats going to say enough is enough? How much depravity and evil are you willing to stomach?

B.A.M.N amirite!!!!

Pathetic losers pushing this nonsense and the ones eating it up are even more disgusting.

I said in another thread that Garland would be a decent choice if Trump picks another Judge.

Now? After all this? I hope the Republicans win in November, RBG steps down and Trump finds the most hardline, conservative, leftist hating judge in the United States and puts him/her on the court.

And then when the Dems get crushed in '20 and Kennedy steps down, find the 2nd most conservative, hard line, leftist hating judge and puts that one on the court.

Y'all better pray to whatever God, fairy, tree y'all worship that the Blue Wave is a thing.

Because if it isn't.......its going to get really, really bad for you.

And you'll deserve every bit of it.

You could have been sane and let Kav get placed on the court (him and Garland have ruled similar on 90% of their cases) and avoided what was coming.

But now that you've exposed yourselves for the lying, devious, a moral slime that we thought....theres no negotiating with you people. No debating.

All that's left is to crush you and make leftist idiocy as acceptable as Nazis.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This just about sums it up I reckon..........

Josh Jordan - twitter

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is, as Justice Thomas famously out it, “a high-tech lynching”. All they want is an investigation, not justice, because the investigation is the punishment.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Levin is certainly on fire and tearing the Dems up with facts isn't he?

Seeing all those documents on how they wanted to subvert our judicial process is pretty damning if not out and out sedituous.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

A puzzy hat was probably their first choice, but that symbol was already used by Christine Ford.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

A puzzy hat was probably their first choice, but that symbol was already used by Christine Ford.

I thought they were called "Front hole head gear" now?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You guys never tea bagged another person in front of others in a social setting against their will?

P R U D E S

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
This is, as Justice Thomas famously out it, “a high-tech lynching”. All they want is an investigation, not justice, because the investigation is the punishment.

Furthermore, Senator Mazie Hinoro (D-Hawaii) has lost her mind also.

Sen. Mazie Hirono on Sunday suggested that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's "outcome-driven" conservative judicial philosophy directly undermines the credibility of his denials that he sexually assaulted California professor Christine Ford at a house party more than three decades ago.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

Furthermore, Senator Mazie Hinoro (D-Hawaii) has lost her mind also.

Sen. Mazie Hirono on Sunday suggested that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's "outcome-driven" conservative judicial philosophy directly undermines the credibility of his denials that he sexually assaulted California professor Christine Ford at a house party more than three decades ago.
www.foxnews.com...

I think she is competing with Maxine Waters for the low IQ olympics!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join