It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapes of ufo's seen from 2001-2017. Exotic shapes are sought after.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yeah they are. We can go back n forth. What's your argument for them being from elsewhere

What is your explanation for them being ours when we are only just developing re-entry rockets?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I asked you first.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I asked you first.

Fine. Do you have a theory on their propulsion systems?

I don't know a single human vessel without an obvious system of propulsion.

How exactly are these "man-made" spheres traversing the skies?

Is it magic?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I asked you first.

Holy sh!t!!! De Germans developed them in World War Two!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Interesting that Foo fighters appeared not long after RADAR was developed.Not all systems developed started out as a need for making planes go fast..Lot of experimental technologies have been bought out into the light and used quite successfully for other things and the results or side effects gleaned off to use in Aviation.
The big question is WHY this tech is being hidden from the general population.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

during the raids in WWII i cant imagine how much radar energy was being beamed at the aircraft.

i could see accidental formation of these orbs due to beams crossing or reflecting, makes sense why all sides saw them and had no apparent hostilities and appeared intelligent.

when in reality they were only following the aircraft because the radar beam was

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Arbelow?

Maybe yes

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I asked you first.

Fine. Do you have a theory on their propulsion systems?

I don't know a single human vessel without an obvious system of propulsion.

How exactly are these "man-made" spheres traversing the skies?

Is it magic?

No...it's not magic --- Nor was it de Germans either.

My partial theory on foo fighter photon propulsion:

In places that lack a photon power fuel source...the starship must generate it's own photon power fuel source.

The flaming color of a foo fighter signifies a power propulsion level --- Blue is a hi-power level used used to generate ludicrous high speeds in our atmosphere. Red-orange is a low-power level. The foo fighter must radiate light while under power, but it's not necessary for the foo to have a flaming tail behind it, because the fusion plasma (that surrounds the starship) is contained inside two magnetic shields. The magnetic shields are generated by a micro-mini black hole, that is housed aboard the starship.

The magnetic shields generate fusion plasma, by crushing deuterium in seawater, with the shields pressing the deuterium against each other with extreme pressure.
edit on 15-10-2018 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Blackfinger, oenroc3. Knock if off the two of you. Making sense in a thread where next to nobody wants to use logic or common sense. You're like crazy people.

Teo, Eros excluded you guys make plenty of sense too.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Actually the color is indicative of the refractive index. Keep in mind with Mu, the lower the refractive index the more the wavelength stretches out and lengthens. Blue is indicative of low gear. Red orange indicative of high gear so to speak. Now the real question is why would someone want to use a high frequency source that will get red shifted as a side effect in a low Mu index. High frequency can alter phase more than amplitude.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

lol mad men in a land of madness.

speaking of RI'S over ten years ago Duke uni. made and released a microwave metamaterial that if they could apply it to the visible spectrum of light that we would have optical camo. even the ability to bend microwaves without a waveguide is pretty neat and definitely has a few possibilities if they can make a broadband microwave metamaterial.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Going against known UFO knowledge....?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Actually the color is indicative of the refractive index. Keep in mind with Mu, the lower the refractive index the more the wavelength stretches out and lengthens. Blue is indicative of low gear. Red orange indicative of high gear so to speak. Now the real question is why would someone want to use a high frequency source that will get red shifted as a side effect in a low Mu index. High frequency can alter phase more than amplitude.

I'm not from a scientific background BASSPLYR can you put that into simpler terms please, it's probably me being thick or something. I don't understand?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Now the real question is why would someone want to use a high frequency source that will get red shifted as a side effect in a low Mu index. High frequency can alter phase more than amplitude.

It changes the propagation in that medium. Side effect being the speed of light changes.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BornSecret

What does the propagation thing do?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BornSecret

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Glad someone understands it
Double Dutch to me lol

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'll help ya out. No worries.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Will keep look into this thread.

BornSecret, you have a PM, mate! Click on letter icon in the upper right corner of the page.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join