It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Say - If We Cant Stop Candidate Kavanaugh - We Will Impeach S.C. Justice Kavanaugh.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Let me know when they start to investigate Corey Booker for his admitted sexual assault case.

Ill make sure to hold my breath

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and justice kavannaugh breathes a sigh of relief

well he should - these are the same cretins that have been screaming " impeach president trump " for 18 months

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
You can't impeach someone without evidence and there is simply no evidence.

this hasnt stopped Mueller from trying for almost 2 years now.

I could see the same type of things happen with an investigation against Kavanaugh. They wont so much as look for evidence of this claim, but use the claim to possibly open up other avenues for other charges, like not paying a parking ticket in college or something. All one has to do is look at Mueller and how far afield his investigation has gone, and remember it was initially started with limited scope on Russian meddling in the election for Trump.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Let me know when they start to investigate Corey Booker for his admitted sexual assault case.

or Keith Ellison for that matter

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Senate democrats: If Kavanaugh is confirmed, we'll fight this all the way to the Supreme Court!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I hear that when Booker grabbed this woman's breast he shouted 'I am Spartacus!'. I think under current law that makes it ok.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

pfft please.

He's a democrat.

(It's allowed, just no pictures)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I hear that when Booker grabbed this woman's breast he shouted 'I am Spartacus!'. I think under current law that makes it ok.

I thought he hollered "Youre my boy Goose!"

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

does this driven-by-hate Democrat strategy sound familiar?

Sounds like an open and shut case for impeachment of democrats for ethics violations.

Get rid of Kanvaugh and ignore due process.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It's not about doing things by process.

This is about revolution. They thought they finally had power permanently in their grasp, and they let the mask slip to show who they really were behind the levers of power.

Now they can't go back because they lose their radical base.

I'm afraid this is going to get even more ugly before it gets better.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
to my sensibility, this smear campaign against a SCOTUS candidate is a replay of the smear campaign launched against candidate Trump for POTUS

the democrat elites had the 'letter' that leveled an accusation against Judge Kavanaugh months before the final phases of conducting a 'vote for confirmation' but the grandstander Democrat decided to withhold the scandalous allegation of the republican & conservative nominee to the SCOTUS until the 11th hour to throw a monkey wrench into the process & not because an 11th hour accusation would lead to-the-Truth about Kavanaugh

same thing with the fabricated 'Dossier' against Trump which has been discovered to be a fictional creation that was falsely identified as a deep investigation by all the USA intel agencies leading into a falsely granted FISA determination, led by a small cadre of democrat/leftist/revolutionaries imbedded in the USA's political system with a mission to impeach or else throw-out-of-office POTUS # 45 because he is the frontman to undo all the prior deep-state acts to destroy the constitutional form of government

the pattern of behavior by the radical democrats leads me to believe that the Kavanaugh accuser is engaged in giving false witness
edit on rd30153771051223482018 by St Udio because: typo---of course

ETA: from Fox news_> "Grassley demands Feinstein turn over letter from Kavanaugh ...'

this too needs explaining... Feinstein deliberately held the letter from Dr Ford for months.... ? why ?

most likely because the most damage the accusation could do is sabotage the vote … as the 35 year distant event between the teenage minors was at best just a figment of teenage imagination or possibly wishful thinking ?

a gang bang by 2 boys on a 15 yo girl... gimme a break... that stuff did not happen in priveledgedor upper class neighborhoods
edit on rd30153771166023072018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on rd30153771196923122018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's not about doing things by process.

This is about revolution. They thought they finally had power permanently in their grasp, and they let the mask slip to show who they really were behind the levers of power.

Now they can't go back because they lose their radical base.

I'm afraid this is going to get even more ugly before it gets better.

It is amazing how close they came. That is probably a lot of the reason for so many of them not being able to accept it.....they thought they had it not just for this past election, but power for the forseeable future. we would have gotten more fundamental transformation (maybe more than we would have been able to recover from). so glad they were wrong.....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
they pick all the wrong fights, their leadership is bad this is not what can represent me in the halls of power

(they shouldn't have a lot of power BTW you see how dumb they are)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I once wrote a satirical bit about Hillary Clinton.

In it, I stated that since there was no evidence of her being behind all the convenient political assassinations, it was clear evidence that she was an expert at cover-up and that she was behind it.

It was satire.

Now we have an entire ideology claiming that since there is no evidence of Kavanaugh raping Ford, it is obvious that he did because they all covered it up.

The "reee" is strong with these people.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Does this driven-by-hate Democrat strategy sound familiar?

Your wrong.

The dems believe that a scotus pic was stolen from obama because of political reasons.
The dem voters believe that trump is bad for america and that his stolen scotus pick will be VERY bad for our freedoms.

The voters are the ones pushing the elected dems to do whatever they can legally to stop it.

This is a case of the electorate doing what the voters want them to do.

Was it driven by hate when the repubs stalled and denied obama his constitutionally mandated scoutus pick?

How do you feel about them doing that by the way? Dirty politics or doing what was right to save the country?
Your answer is the same one that the left will give if you ask them why they are stalling now.

The two parties don't understand each other but are so similar that sometimes I get confused about who is pushing what agenda.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Except it's not legal to make false accusations.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They will point out that he cannot judge any cases of sexual abuse, because he is a sexual predator now and a confirmed rapist.

That's probably the plan. Unless ford brings forth some real evidence.

Don't put it past them now... their power is shrinking and they are desperate.

If that was true they wouldn't be able to stall. And trump could have easily done everything he wanted to do.

To the OP, this just makes the ordinary person in America more pissed off at the Dems.

The dems are just as ordinary as the repubs. Your side not seeing yourself in the other side is way you get so surprised and frustrated that they are able to do the things that they do.

Both parties have shown them self to be scum IMO. Nether is better than the other.

The ones that now think that the Dems are just trying to overturn the will of the people.

See right there. You don't seem to understand that the dems ARE part of the people.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: six67seven

Is NO democrat on this website saying ‘maybe, just maybe this circus should leave town’??????

I'll let you know when/if

The repubs are just as much a circus. All that stalling to deny obama his scotus pick was a huge political circus.

Personally I would rather both parties leave.

But since that will never happen I want them banging heads taking each others power away.

The less power the repubs and dems have the better off we all are.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Does this driven-by-hate Democrat strategy sound familiar?

Your wrong.

The dems believe that a scotus pic was stolen from obama because of political reasons.
The dem voters believe that trump is bad for america and that his stolen scotus pick will be VERY bad for our freedoms.

The voters are the ones pushing the elected dems to do whatever they can legally to stop it.

This is a case of the electorate doing what the voters want them to do.

Was it driven by hate when the repubs stalled and denied obama his constitutionally mandated scoutus pick?

How do you feel about them doing that by the way? Dirty politics or doing what was right to save the country?
Your answer is the same one that the left will give if you ask them why they are stalling now.

The two parties don't understand each other but are so similar that sometimes I get confused about who is pushing what agenda.

Which seems childishly crazy since Kavanaugh actually does agree with Garland on many issues! He actually does seem to be a perfect choice if one pushes aside their political biases. I imagine most don't realize how upset the minority Senate Committee were to find that he was not some ravenous Republican.

I am upset with Feinstein withholding this allegation until the last hail Mary. When Biden discovered Anita Hill's allegation, he immediately submitted it to the white house so that it could be properly investigated. Apparently, Feinstein did not wish for this to be investigated properly nor privately. Thus the circus we have today.

Though as far as on topic goes...by stating this, it leads me to believe that they have no confidence in Ford's claims either and are focusing on their next plan of action.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Impeachment of SC Kavanaugh is a pipe dream unless the Dems take both houses - even then it will be a race between how fast they can bring impeachment proceedings versus how fast they can be locked up for sedition and treason. If Kavanaugh really is the "tipping point" for SCOTUS support for military tribunals, it game over once he is seated.

I'm not seeing this as a real possibility. Maybe if they could have the elections today - but the Dems still have five or six weeks to make fools of themselves in the news. Besides, I'm not too sure that SCOTUS shenanigans has much to do with elections and results other than news/propaganda smear value.

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join