It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90's Disney? Mini-series, caribbean magic ghost/stealth boat??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
For about 4 days this has been driving me nuts, I'm hoping the collective knowledge here might remember the name of this or at least tell me I'm not crazy/mandela-effect and some of you remember it too.

It might have not even revolved around the boat, but I do remember there was a black boat that the main character I think used to escape a certain scene.

I swear there was some voodoo/pirate or magic component to the whole thing, or maybe the main character was actually a ghost himself.

Thanks for any help!
edit on 22-9-2018 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It’s the 100 lives of black jack savage

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Indeed.... All the descriptors match.

A regular part of every episode was an appearance of the high tech powerboat. Built by scientist/inventor Logan "FX" Murphy (played by Steve Hytner), the Blackbird was a black trimaran speedboat that resembled a SR-71 reconnaissance plane. It was originally commissioned by the previous owner of Blackbird Castle, a drug runner. After his arrest, Tarberry took possession of the Blackbird from Murphy. When not in use, the Blackbird was moored at a secret dock at Blackbird Castle on San Pietro Island.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-9-2018 by DarwinianLaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
It’s the 100 lives of black jack savage

Fantastic, thank you!! I was beginning to think it was something I had dreamt as a child. And yea that's definitely the boat too. I was going to add I was 90% sure the boat was a trimaran, although I remember it looking more like the Ady Gil, I suppose my memory has merged the "cool black trimaran" data bank a bit haha.

new topics

top topics

join