It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

Thanks for the reply George, I have been following your books and shows, keep up the great work!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Rob, we might need to see a photo upon completion.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell There is a new owner to the ranch. Shaman's and remote viewers and the like have all been consulted.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thanks George,
And if you need someone to implement it...
Don’t hesitate to drop me a line!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Welcome Robbie!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I ran a route commercially with multiple stops from SLC through Vernal Utah on US40/191 that ended in Colorado with a deadhead back to SLC about two years ago. I had a some odd experiences that spooked me on that route particularly between Heber city and Vernal. The route gets close to the ranch but this was out in open range areas (no ufos or skies) these were on or near the road.

My question is, have you had reports from elsewhere in that region of Utah or investigated anything outside of the ranch?

link   
What is the reason for the secrecy, NDA's etc, and will we see any evidence on film and video, and best guess so far as to the nature of the phenomena? I feel much is known that hasn't been revealed

link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR I liked reading all the mutilation reports. That's hardcore physical evidence, like if you find a dead body or a corpse as a cop. Those are fascinating reports. The Phenomenon can be frustrating because it's obviously intelligent, and is aware of our technology. So as far as physical evidence, we take what we can get. For example... in the bulls incident with the trailer... that caused the coral to be highly MAGNETIZED for a period of time. So strange... it is evidence... but evidence of what?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Question:
Has there ever been a Geotechnical Report conducted on the Ranch? If so any idea as to the results, and if not any reason why?

Reason for question:

There's a theory going around called "Quantum Cavitation Theory", where as pockets of a dead universe can still exists within pockets (or bubbles) of another universe. These pockets could have differing laws of phsyics within them, but since they would be moving around in another universe (like our own) interactions between the two universes could take place without persons knowing that they had encountered the pocket of another universe.

It's been speculated that some elements could slow down the speed of these pockets, so that interactions with them would occur more often in areas where these elements are.

Thank you all for taking the time to answer these questions, and also thank you for bringing us this documentary.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

G'day Chrisonabike. How's the pillow tower going mate. I'm here like others reading through the questions and answers.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HomeBrew I really don't know what the ranch is "proof" of... other than that science could not get to the bottom of the mystery. Fake? No. There is too much... and too many people... and too many physical events... and too long a history in the Uintah basin. Look at it this way... if for the past 20 years you drive by thousands of Starbucks... it's difficult to keep with the theory that coffee is fake. Just take a sip.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Seeing as these guys are too polite to do it, can I suggest that people get the ITunes version if possible for completeness and slickness. After that, get the Vimeo version for the bonuses (I got this).

Amazon as the budget version.

I hope we seen continued stronge sales becuase people pay to watch this. Otherwise we will continue to low quality programming passed off as documentary.

Or worse, robot narrated YouTube clip shows .

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun Yes. And so has my wife. But I alway have wild and violent dreams. Are you a therapist? I've been told I should probably see someone for this... hahahahahahahhha.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82
The new owner is committed to building on the work that was done and on taking it to a new level. Yes, absolutely, the place is in good hands. I do not think Bob Bigelow would have sold the ranch unless he felt like the buyer would treat the property with the respect it deserves and would be willing to plow a bundle of his own dough into continuing the research. Whether or not additional study can figure out what is going on there, i can't say. The various phenomena--assuming they are all interrelated somehow--have proven to be very cagey..elusive...and always one step ahead. There is a lot of gamesmanship involved, and the intelligence seems to get off on messing with our heads, keeping us off balance, always staying multiple steps ahead. My hope has always been that it is challenging us...hoping that we can figure it out...but that's wildly optimistic on my part. We don't know what agenda it has, or if it has any agenda at all. So far, it seems to enjoy messing with us, scaring the crap out of people, and doing some really bad things to animals.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk I hope so. Stay tuned.

link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Like George, all of my dreams are weird too... I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary in that department.

That said, shortly after I got back my beloved Great Dane, "Fred", developed "hotspots" on both of his cheeks right at the joints of his jaw, "hot spots" are the common phrase for the skin condition he has. Obviously it struck me a little when the vet diagnosed him with that name for the condition.

I've had to give him two full rounds of antibiotics and it's still not completely gone. Finally just this past week it started looking better though so I'm hopeful he's almost over it.

link   
a reply to: chrisonabike There he is! Yay Robbie!

link   

Rob, I noticed you were a behind the scenes interviewer for some clips - how did you find that?

Also, I get your sense of humour - so I can filter it a bit but I think you were too harsh on yourself at points during the fireside chat.

Enjoy the fort!
edit on 22-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

G'day Bally ....Im trying to turn it into a pyramid but he won't have it ; )

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike Hey Robbie... tell everybody a bit of your experience going to the ranch. Not many people get to go. We had a blast, but never really got to talk about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join