It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The public trial of the evil rapist Kavanaugh

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Heres the real question.... Who exactly is going to decide whos telling the truth or not, as there probably is no real evidence? The ever respectable FBI?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Judging from the fan mail both are getting, I'd say both are guilty.
www.foxnews.com...

Whats the Heavy Metal line......STERNNNNNNN. Hangin's too good for em.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-9-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

people presumed innocent go on trial and give testimonies all the time do they not?

so lets be clear

do you think he is telling the truth and she is lying?
if so, why?

In the USA, and many other countries, people don’t go to trial or even undergo a serious investigation until sufficient evidence of a crime is demonstrated. This sufficiently of evidence can be many things but one thing that it is not is an unsubstantiated, uncorroborated, unsworn Statement from someone.

I’ll bet that you wouldn’t like it personally. What the Left is proposing is Nazi like middle of the night gestopo behavior.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Is he (Kavanaugh) innocent of the accusations?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just finished reading an article from the Washington Post (Where truth died in a broom closet).

www.washingtonpost.com... b942340-bdb1-11e8-8792-78719177250f_story.html?utm_term=.f9acbaf4500a

Kavanaugh is already guilty of the crime of rape. Game over man, game over.

There is no presumption of innocence. None.

He's a rapist who ruined a girls life and who will have to leave the country if he is nominated because she can't live in a country where evil rapists sit on the Supreme Court.

This is coming from the media. They don't even pretend to be objective any more.

Kavanaugh is guilty. The threats of rape against his wife and daughters is ignored, because some broad says he attacked her 36 years ago.

He has been tried and has been found guilty in the leftist kangaroo court of public opinion.

What hope do any of us have in this brave new world of mass media manipulation and having them determine what are facts?

We are being told what to believe.

And that is it. There is no other choice. There is no other option. Believe what they believe, think how they think, act how they want us to act, or suffer the consequences in their damning kangaroo court of mass media.

First off I agree that all of the crazy “ anyone who accuses my political opposition of a crime must be telling the truth no matter how hackish of a source it comes from” nonsense..

Didn’t I watch every mainstream republican including everyone on ats do precisely thesame thing to bill Clinton , al franken , exc??

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is he (Kavanaugh) innocent of the accusations?

Of course not, there is not such thing as innocent of accusations. What are you talking about?

He is innocent of assault and molestation, until proven otherwise. But an accusation stands until it can be proven right or false. That's how law works.

Innocent of accusations... what does that even mean?

Now go back and answer some of my questions please. Such as this, for example:

Answer this please:

Do you have proof that she is lying?

Do you know for a fact he is not?

What is the normal procedure to do in such situations, legally?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Put her "word" in a bucket, and crap in another one.

See which one fills up faster.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I don't have proof that she is lying, but I must believe Kavanaugh because he is presumed innocent.

On a personal level I think she is lying. If this was so traumatic, why wait 36 years to accuse him?
Why have Feinstein wait until the last moment to address it?
Why was Feinstein waiting?

It reeks of political theatre. She (Ford) is a big leftist who doesn't want any Trump appointee. She's against Trump. Her lawyer is an anti-Trump, Soros-funded leftist.

The media and many of the senators have already said that Kavanaugh is guilty.

They don't believe in the rule of law or presumption of innocence.

I've yet to be convinced that the leftists inhabiting this site feel any different from their political idols.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Prove to me that he is lying.

He's already proven to be liar in his hearings. He lied about receiving stolen emails from Leakey's office. He was dishonest with Kamala Harris and her questions about his buddy at the law firm that represents President Trump and their reference to his opinion in their briefs.

He omitted a crucial part of a transcript of one of his speeches, submitted to the Judicial Committee, where he talked about he and his buddies at his Catholic prep school and their motto "What happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep".

So yeah, I think there's a good chance he's not being forthcoming in this incident.

Considering that, and his omission and lies, as well as his apparent gambling problem, I don't think he's fit for the office.

But you are totally fine with Hillary as president. Funny huh.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The only people that give the media power and legitimacy are those that still watch them.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

More than “what does that mean?” the real question is “who could possibly know?”

I doubt the accusations seriously because it is all a little too convenient and the source just screams “social justice warrior on a mission “.... I mean come on.. it is from a college professor.. the chance

I personally hate all of these ridiculously ancient accusations where because of the length of time it is inherently a he said she said situation..

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

You say the media like it is one institution rather than a thousand separate sources all competing with each other..

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

The only people that give the media power and legitimacy are those that still watch them.

I think there's a difference between watching the media and believing the media.

The media has their own goal.

The truth may be just a small portion of what they provide, but it isn't the main course.

More like a carefully applied garnish to provide legitimacy to what they are selling.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Nice narrative

Is his alleged sexual assault the only facet of the hearing that you've been following?

Sen Leahey's stolen emails: lawandcrime.com... ugh-of-lying-about-stolen-docs/

Deliberately evasive with Kamala Harris about friend at Kasowitz Benson Torres:

Brett Kavanaugh is close friends with Ed McNally, who is listed as a Partner on the official website for the firm of Kasowitz, Benson Torres.
www.palmerreport.com...

Changed version of speech submitted to Judiciary committee. lawandcrime.com...

Does Kavanaugh have a gambling problem? www.nydailynews.com...#

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And all those leftist talking points have been refuted.

But play with your accusations.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You'll notice I never discussed how long it's been and the timing of this. I agree with you, the timing is super, super weird... but that has nothing to do with the truth behind the allegations.

Our politicians are scum, all of them, and they all use events such as this to benefit from it.

However, the timing does not matter when considering if it's true or not. Whether this happened or not could be investigated now, 5 years from now or 30 years ago, but it does not change what happened.

Personally, I think Ford has been used and groomed to bring this up now. It's dirty tactics. At the same time, I think she may very well be telling the truth and Kavanaugh is dirty too.

It's all a political game, but there has to be truth in it or it wouldn't go anywhere and it wouldn't create such a distraction if it wasn't true.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Bull.

Tell a lie big enough and long enough and people will believe it.

Someone evil said that. Don't remember who, but it's probably in the Congressional handbook during freshman orientation.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

good point

it is possible to be some #ty political tactic and be true

what then?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Also, I thought about what you said earlier -- innocent of accusations. Such a thing does not exist, as I already said.

There is immunity to accusations, such as diplomatic immunity, but of course that applies to foreign dignitaries only, who stand trial in their own country. Diplomatic immunity does not apply to Kavanaugh.

Any accusation is real with enough proof, until proven as false. And until it is proven to be true, the person accused is innocent.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

OMG

I misspoke.

Contact a mod, have me banned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join