It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taylor wilson fraud or not?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So ive been doin some search and read and watched
and what i find about this guy is imho interesting...

But is he a fraud or not, some say he is, now i dont want
this to become a thread were ppl get worked up about
the physics or the person, i just wanna know...

IS HE A FRAUD OR NOT?!?!?

Taylor Wilson

Search Taylor Wilson on YT:

YouTube Taylor Wilson

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

That kid is like a schoedinger cat.

Looks to me like the old kid in the garage mythos a plan-b so to speak.
If that's true than the elite is stepping up from green to thorium in a long term.
Wouldn't be surprised about that because China is into thorium.
Elite doesn't like thorium , makes populus way to independent (try to do thorium in Germany ,freieenergy you'll end up in a loonybin next to napoleon).
So if China plays ball (?2018 don't think so) , then its easy to shut down the whole thorium thing (again).
Then it's just a weird kid playing with isotopes , if not humanity will finally grow up and thorium will make us go to the starts so to speak.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

It is night time in the US so ... replies may take a while.

I don't know if he is on the up and up or not but his wiki page reads like fandom.

Wilson was initially interested in rocketry and space science, before entering the field of nuclear science at age 10

Reminds me of a particular young author who wrote a series of books helped along by his parents who owned the publishing house he eventually used.

It does seem off.

Unless ... aliens ... helping him?

P

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I would say no to his being a fraud, but that doesn't mean all of his theories will work out. He received a Thiel Scholarship and Peter Thiel has a pretty good track record of picking winners in his business acumen.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well, as far as theories go, most of them ends up on the
wrong side of the fence eventually...
But then again, thats the way thing go when you learning.
And everyday is a new day at school...

The whole thorium idea is my main issue. And the fact
that money and greed and fear is ruling the world..

If he´s right though, if he isnt a fraud, and nothing comes
of his ideas, id say the world is full of pile... And the 99.9%
of us are just b.s ppl...

Like this one:

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Miccey
I would be happy if someone got this for me:

Wizzkid, hope im not wrong....
www.youtube.com...

Taylor Wilson is a fraud and so is his dad who put him up to it.

Several people who are EEs and EETs crapped all over his BS. Here's one example:

People like this bank on the fact that most people don't know a damned thing about electronics and electricity. It might as well be magic.

edit on 2018/9/22 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I would say no to his being a fraud, but that doesn't mean all of his theories will work out. He received a Thiel Scholarship and Peter Thiel has a pretty good track record of picking winners in his business acumen.

I agree he is the real deal..... ABC news did a story on him before he even graduated from his special high school for extremely gifted. youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I have one major takeaway from looking at this kid's BIO:

It is really cool to have rich parents!

-dex

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

-dex

So, what does his parents money have to do
with Him beeing a fraud or not.!??!?

Narrow minded maybe?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

and they are well educated and loving parents too! this young fellow is a cool one. he is working on something good. we need more people like this.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

-dex

Narrow minded maybe?

Having rich parents facilitated his research. Without that resource we wouldn't be having this discussion.

-dex

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: DexterRiley

and they are well educated and loving parents too! this young fellow is a cool one. he is working on something good. we need more people like this.

I do not disagree with that at all.

He was blessed to have such loving parents who saw his potential and were willing to fund his activities.

-dex

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

i delete it because i was acting like an arsehole and i try to do better in future.(:
edit on 22-9-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Doesn't really matter as we all know this kids future. He will be bought or he will be shot. Nothing good of his work will ever see the light of day for humanity. I would not be surprised if he is already being "groomed".
edit on 22-9-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You didn't even give me a chance to reply before you called me out in a thread?

At least go read the reply in the other thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is the kid I was referring to

It was a mistake that I admitted to before you decided to pull this asshole move.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I act on my own, you were to fast to respond like you did..
Thats a big problem with ppl, they tend to not think things
thru, and if you take offence by this thread thats up to you...

Its not about you. Its about your statement..

Free energy peddlers, hmmm..

so we have established that T.W is genuine. Right?

What is FREE ENERGY..

In my book thats energy i get for free....

His idea, would actually do that...

Sure id have to pay for it, initially...
But after that, id get enough "energy" to last for a whole lot of time...

Free energy like you think of it doesnt exist..True

But we have to understand, the basic rules say....

Energy cant be created or destroyed.. Only transformed..

Well i cant put a sun in my car, and i cant put crude oil in it either..

But if we continue acting like we know it all, we are f*****

Maybe free energy is possible......... Somehow

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I act on my own, you were to fast to respond like you did.. Thats a big problem with ppl, they tend to not think things thru,

Says the guy who wrote a call out thread before I was able to respond.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Doesn't really matter as we all know this kids future. He will be bought or he will be shot. Nothing good of his work will ever see the light of day for humanity. I would not be surprised if he is already being "groomed".

I disagree.….he is simply representative of an entire SERIES OF GENERATIONS who as he clearly stated can use the massive online database and search engines to do anything they pretty much want to learn to do including the things he chose to do....kids all over can now research free energy and soon many many to many to stop will freely give it to the world they can freely research parasitology and learn cancer is a pleomorphic bacteria and is easy to find kill and prevent.....kids can do this now and kids are doing this now...they consider a conspiracy a path to truths now and they have the tools and acumen to know truth from fiction or deception......lol..they have spun the bottle now so to speak.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

-dex

Narrow minded maybe?

Wonder if they constructed his genes though.
I watched on video and he didn't address one of the main problems, waste? Is this addressed in there somewhere?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I always find the devil is in the details. With wonder kids to tell if the gift they have is really a real part of them is to see where they try and take it.

The kid in that electroboom video is very much a fraud, he (probably along with his dad) discovered some neat trick with ambient fields, made it look like a fancy device and the gunned straight for fame, backed up by a dash of arrogance.
Most of his explanations are incorrect or incoherent, which they defend by saying "Oh its because you don't understand" he has since been getting paid by the free energy conference circuit who are more than happy to entertain the image of a wonderboy fighting against the system of old evil men.
So where is this kids devices? they don't exist, he has been around for years and has done nothing but collect free energy conference dollars and arrogance.

Im almost waiting for a video of his to surface where he starts stating that he has a device that is only 4 months from production but he needs funding. Just like the rest of the free energy pranksters.

On this guy? I can't say iv ever heard of him, some of the claims made on the wiki page sound somewhat like tall tails, though this kid (yes thanks to his parents bank rolling him some rather expensive equipment) does appear to have the grits. He speaks of things that are at least feasible and within reality for the most part. The major issue with elevating these kids to stardom is the development of arrogance. There is really two ways, become a shining star and ambassador, or an arrogant bitter lump of coal. There is very little in between. He already has scholarships and in the US system thats already a win. Prizes and money gets more Prizes and money, so expect him to be fast tracked to Faculty at a university without him having to complete much of a postdoc. Will this be good for him or science? not sure, there are a lot of lessons in experimental physics to learn along the way and most of them are not written in the books. SO will he keep up with being lab smart? or book smart?

Time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join