It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How public relations firms use propaganda to control the America people:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Transcript taken from the Metanoia film Psywar about how the American people were manipulated into supporting the first Gulf War:

"Member of Kuwaiti royal family: While I was there I saw Iraqi soldiers come into the hospital with guns. They took the babies out of the incubators... ...took the incubators, and left the children to die on the cold floor.

Mikela Jay: As it turns out, the massacre of babes never occurred. The young girl was actually a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, and had been coached by the public relations firm, Hill & Knowlton, to give persuasive false testimony."

Later, this PR stunt was used by President Bush to justify the war:

"President George H.W. Bush: Kids in incubators, and they were thrown out of the incubators, so that Kuwait could be systematically dismantled."

en.wikipedia.org...

If you are interested in taking the red pill here is your doorway into the rabbit hole:

metanoia-films.org...

Or, you can take the blue pill:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
We had a crapload of munitions that were pushing their expiration dates.

Use 'em, or lose 'em.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

If human life matters to you at all then consider the following:

"Estimates of the casualties from the conflict in Iraq (beginning with the 2003 US invasion of Iraq, and the ensuing occupation and insurgency) have come in many forms, and the accuracy of the information available on different types of Iraq War casualties varies greatly.

Credible estimates of Iraq War casualties range from 151,000 violent deaths as of June 2006 (per the Iraq Family Health Survey) to 461,000 total deaths as of June 2011 (per PLOS Medicine 2013), over 60% of them violent.[1] Other disputed estimates, such as the 2006 Lancet study and the 2007 Opinion Research Business (ORB) survey—which likely overestimate mortality—put the numbers as high as 655,000 total deaths as of June 2006 (over 90% of them violent) and 1.2 million violent deaths as of August 2007 respectively. Meanwhile, body counts—which likely underestimate mortality—put the numbers as low as 110,600 violent deaths as of April 2009.[1]"

Casualties of the Iraq War

edit on 21-9-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: madmac5150

If human life matters to you at all then consider the following:

"Estimates of the casualties from the conflict in Iraq (beginning with the 2003 US invasion of Iraq, and the ensuing occupation and insurgency) have come in many forms, and the accuracy of the information available on different types of Iraq War casualties varies greatly.

Credible estimates of Iraq War casualties range from 151,000 violent deaths as of June 2006 (per the Iraq Family Health Survey) to 461,000 total deaths as of June 2011 (per PLOS Medicine 2013), over 60% of them violent.[1] Other disputed estimates, such as the 2006 Lancet study and the 2007 Opinion Research Business (ORB) survey—which likely overestimate mortality—put the numbers as high as 655,000 total deaths as of June 2006 (over 90% of them violent) and 1.2 million violent deaths as of August 2007 respectively. Meanwhile, body counts—which likely underestimate mortality—put the numbers as low as 110,600 violent deaths as of April 2009.[1]"

Casualties of the Iraq War

I went there, in 1991, because I was asked to go. I had no beef with the Iraqi people.

I have seen horrors; horrors most people cannot even imagine.

Politicians make American policy. Politicians that you elect. Politicians that you empower.

The truth, is that we expended thousands of munitions that were nearing their "expiration dates". Maybe it is the military version of "rotating stock"... I really do not know.

I will say this. The most violent, unlawful actions that the U.S. military has ever undertaken.... the orders were either signed by a Bush, a Clinton or an Obama.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

At first I thought this was going to be a reference from this today:

PR firm helped Whelan stoke half-baked Kavanaugh alibi

It turns out that the Keystone Cops detective work by conservative legal activist Ed Whelan — which set Washington abuzz with the promise of exonerating Brett Kavanaugh, only to be met by mockery and then partially retracted — was not his handiwork alone.

CRC Public Relations, the prominent Alexandria, Virginia-based P.R. firm, guided Whelan through his roller-coaster week of Twitter pronouncements that ended in embarrassment and a potential setback for Kavanaugh’s hopes of landing on the high court, according to three sources familiar with their dealings.

After unsuccessful attempts to persuade reporters to chase down a theory he put forward on Twitter — that the high school party described by Ford may have taken place at the home of a particular high school classmate of Kavanaugh’s, and that that classmate may have been the perpetrator of the alleged attack — Whelan worked with CRC's Mueller to devise a strategy that would draw attention to his theory, according to two sources familiar with his plans. That involved teasing the idea that he would make a big reveal but remaining mysteriously tight-lipped about what he had uncovered.

I had a thread about the Whelan debacle yesterday. This is how it ultimately turned out:

On Friday, hours after Whelan called his decision to name and post photographs of Kavanaugh’s high school classmate “an appalling and inexcusable mistake of judgment,” CRC helped organize a news conference featuring an array of women who dismissed Ford’s allegations.

I'm sure Ford has a PR firm too (and a Democrat lawyer). I'm sure neither are paying for the services they're receiving. CRC's current clients include the Federalist Society and the Judicial Crisis Network, the two biggest groups pushing Kavanaugh's confirmation.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I find that one for the crazier parts of the present “the media is after republicans “ talking points..

The media was the primary propagandists for the bush administration..

If you were to look up a list of times the various bigwig media sources have been caught lying.. like 85% would be from the bush administration’s Iraq war.

edit on 22-9-2018 by Artemis06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

the xionists do it as well. to 'tell' people that aparthide is a great thing for the palystinians.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

" its propaganda " has now become a meaningless buzz word - to dismiss any thing you disagree with

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
'Yes' "propaganda" was signed into law by POTUS #44 I made mention of it in one of My posts when it first happened.

If I cam remember correctly it was "Due to all the information coming out the Gov't. needs to use it 'to better serve the people..."

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Aw, I thought My personal computer power was retarded in it's growth but I'm able to share with Y'all what I meant...

foreignpolicy.com...

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

So it is all LEGAL

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
But which station gives You the truth???

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This is part of the script. These go with the 2 links above..

So now You KNOW the Gov't. is lying to You and using the MEDIA to do it and it is all 'lawful' what are You going to do about it???

Stay Hydrated... You know when You are NOT watching the news which is designed to spin You...

new topics

top topics

join