It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration cuts into Cancer research to cover migrant detention costs??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
people getting rich off these detentions centers, no doubt about it. isn't that grand?

wonder who will be next after they round up all the brown people.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Not a fan of detention centers, or Trump, but if you earnestly believe that money earmarked for "cancer research" actually goes toward finding a cure, of which they have had multitudes of for many years, you are incredibly naive.

You are so right . Collecting money for cancer research when known cures have been aggressively attacked is an outright scam. Cancer treatments with chemo and radiation are one of the best money makers for big medicine and no one who is on the profit end of it really wants to change that.
edit on 22-9-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
people getting rich off these detentions centers, no doubt about it. isn't that grand?

wow that is a major BS statement. since when are they rounding up all the brown people? they are only rounding up as you put it criminals who have broken the law. they are not rounding up brown people who are in the country legally.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Who's getting rich off of these detention centers??? Not, the taxpayer who is footing the bill? And detention centers are about rounding up brown skin people?- no they are about rounding up people that do not follow the established methods for immigration into this country whatever your color...
edit on 22-9-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Gin

yeah whats 10 million here and 80 million there cause you know
brown people

Put it back in the deck. You're not winning the argument with the race card.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

You are so right .

No he's not. This is the only point of refutation that Southern Guardian has right.

The cure for cancer(as if there's only one form) is not being suppressed.

Though major strides are being made, recently an immunotherapy cocktail was tested on mice and it killed cancer at the injection site and the metastases. That bit of research has been greenlit for human trials.

www.abovetopsecret.com... ----Cancer vaccine in mice works extremely well

Enough with the cancer cure suppression BS. There are thousands of scientists and researchers looking for ways to attack cancer. Medicine isn't magic. Cancer is more than one disease and likely will have more than one cure or treatment.

edit on 22 9 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 22 9 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Cancer
MS
Autism

Millions in research, still no cure..

Expensive treatments though...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
The trump effect : convincing people that he's not a wealthy elite giving tax breaks to his friends and the military industrial complex.

This guy's a genius. He can do whatever he wants and still convince people that he's doing it all for the common man.

You seem to be thinking of Obama. How did letting the insurance companies write Obamacare actually help anyone?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

brown people

cool.
not trying to win anything
i know the deal anyway

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

brown people

cool.
not trying to win anything
i know the deal anyway

So you just like to casually call out brown people as an easy out from an argument then?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Show me where "all the brown people" are being rounded up, and I'll show you a liar.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
and FEMA funds. He took money from FEMA to pay for stealing children from their parents.
He started in the spring with his tweets about caravans of people coming from central america and spreading fear of these people ahead of their arrival. When that didnt work he decided that stealing children will be a good deterrent. Dont come here if you dont want to lose your children forever.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What other people who are immigrants is he targeting? Answer that? We have a very high number of asians immigrating to this country. Are the Chinese or Japanese being targeted? Are we taking their children when they cross the border? Is there an effort to quell the flow of people from Asia? NOPE... Just the brown ones from south of the border.
You will never convince me otherwise.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

So you just like to casually call out brown people as an easy out from an argument then?

no i casually throw it out cause in my opinion that is the root of the problem for a lot of people
just how i feel

didnt say it was fact so calm down

just a feeling

just going by threads i see. comments made. the tone of them

i reserve the right to change my mind but thats where i am as of now

never claimed it as fact.
just my opinion

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What other people who are immigrants is he targeting? Answer that? We have a very high number of asians immigrating to this country. Are the Chinese or Japanese being targeted? Are we taking their children when they cross the border? Is there an effort to quell the flow of people from Asia? NOPE... Just the brown ones from south of the border.

im with you.
that is a large part of why my opinion is what it is

theyre going to claim otherwise and claim race baiting or whatever the flavor of the day is.

as of now i dont believe them though.

i actually think it is quite obvious if you pay attention to these threads and what is said in them and how it is said.

again. just an opinion but i am open to changing it.

as of now though. i see no convincing argument to point to it not being that

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Is the sky still blue in this world you live in?

One look at a globe will give you the answers you seek. Not sure how you don't get it...

If we shared a border with China it would be predominantly Chinese illegals and if we shared one with Germany it would be other whites targeted. What's your point?

What do you not get about the concept of legal and illegal? I bet if you lived in a community that was predominantly illegal immigrants you wouldn't be singing this tune. You'd understand what it's really like feeling like an outsider in your own home...

But you strike me as some sheltered white chick who's biggest hardship it deciding on what color iPhone X to get.

Sooo yeah.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That's wonderful. I am so happy for you both and agree that if all the money "they say" has been going "for the cure" it would have been sured by now; except, thanks, big pharma.

Please share your wife's cure from the 40's. Thanks so much. Bet we all have a loved one who might be interested.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You have a real problem,maybe you should get a girlfriend and or boyfriend,you come up with the most bizarre extreme BS,and you some how substanciate it,when will you post something worthy of a reply

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

People from Asia have to enter through a legal port of entry, you know since they have to cross an ocean. They do overstay their Visa's on occasion.

Are you dimwitted?
edit on 24-9-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join