It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audi Drivers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
**DISCLAIMER** The views expressed in this rant are complete opinion based on regional conditions and experiences. In no way does is it a blanket statement to all of the owners of the vehicle in which the thread is describing. In other words, it may not pertain to you.....unless it does. **

Is there a super secret test. Perhaps a mandatory license and course each and every Audi driver must go through before being able to purchase said vehicle. An education based on narcissism, greed and general assholery?

It's not a new phenomena but one I've encountered more over the past summer with the acquisition of my motorcycle. If I'm cut off, it's been an Audi driver. If some jerkwagon is diddling his electronic device like their favorite squeeze, it's of an abnormally high percentage...an Audi driver. If some bungnoodle is jabbering his way through a green light while the traffic swells with disdain behind him, it's been a motorscootin AUDI DRIVER!.

Please, fill me in. I need to know what qualifications and sets of moronic skills I need to learn in order to curb these duckschmuckin Audi drivers!

Oh and
means nothing to their lot!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Out west here, the vast majority of them seem to be from Chicago. Or thereabouts.

I really wish they'd just go back. They didn't just bring their douchebag driving habits with them.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

back in the 90s, we told this joke about bmw drivers perhaps it applies: whats the difference between a bmw and a porcupine?...answer: with bmws the pricks on the inside.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You can say that about any brand you hate. It's a sampling fallacy that says more about you than the drivers you don't like.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Especially the ones wearing nike paraphernalia...
They're the worst...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
no it is audi drivers, and as someone above pointed out it used to be bmw drivers.
there not nice people, don't defend them.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I think Its a German car thing, I find Mercedes and BMW drivers to be equally annoying, its like the badge on the car gives the driver super powers of assholery , like they own the goddamn roads.
edit on 21-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
After driving all over the country.

It's my opinion that Chevy Malibu drivers are the worst.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

sure, Ill take my pick up and enduro bike no matter how much Ive made

mind you in my 50s that enduro bike is starting to hurt my wrists and ass
edit on 21-9-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You can say that about any brand you hate.

Sure, I could. However, I don't hate the vehicles. In fact, I find them way above par.

It's a sampling fallacy that says more about you than the drivers you don't like.

How does this work now having all the facts?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't see many Mercedes. Beamers, sure although I don't see the same behavior. Could be a local thing too.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Its an interesting phenomenon, I've never owned a German vehicle but I know quite a few people that do and they tell they notice other drivers on the road treat them differently ,like they are entitled douchebags, it must be some kind of self fulfilling prophecy...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yes, as the proud and self absorbed owner of an Audi Cabriolet (Do NOT call it a convertible), I can attest to the fact that to purchase an Audi, whether new or used, you must pass a narcissistic personality check, and must possess a blatant disregard for other drivers on the road.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yes, as the proud and self absorbed owner of an Audi Cabriolet (Do NOT call it a convertible), I can attest to the fact that to purchase an Audi, whether new or used, you must pass a narcissistic personality check, and must possess a blatant disregard for other drivers on the road.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medusa18

I knew it!!

I can die in piece(s). Thank you.

x2 even!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's probably the same in most places, but in my neck of the woods people with expensive cars drive in the middle of the road to protect their rims from curb-scuff.

I was shouting at a guy driving an Aston Martin last year telling him to move over, then loud bang - his wing mirror hit mine as he went past. I stopped and watched him drive off in my rear-view mirror, which would suggest to me that these a**-snips know they're being a**-snips.

I know for sure that if some dude in a relatively old banger of a car hit the wing mirror on my shiny Aston Martin, I'd chase them down for insurance details, not drive off in a hurry.

ETA, just to be clear on this, I don't own a shiny Aston, that was just an example, I'm the dude with the relatively old banger

edit on 21/9/2018 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You get Audis? I get Nissans and the occasional BMW, and usually, the BMW driver is a pr!c* of epic, almost biblical proportions. As in- tries to fight me.

Things that make you go "hmmm"...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

As long as we’re on the same page before I cut you off

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Jin, buddy, it's MI drivers in general, not just Audi drivers specifically. Everybody up here has wheels, can't operate them for s#

Half joking, but really, between MI drivers and FL Q-tip specials, the old farts back in FL were safer to be around.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The old farts up here are dangerous!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join