It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Difficult Quiz for only the smart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'll go first.
THE "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" BLOGGER QUIZ

1. Who the hell do you think you are?
I am JungleJake, he who defends the jungle from the ravages of Aquaman (a really easy job) and helps to remove grease throughout the world!

2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumb[head]?
What do you mean, I don't blog. Besides, it seems I'm paid to sit here and post nonsensical replies and threads here on ATS and BTS

3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?
I've tried to write some articles for ATSNN, but they've always been too American and get shot down by my fellow ATSers.

4. Do you even read newspapers?
...I recognize that "news" word from FoxNews, but what's a paper? Oooohh, maybe that's the new word for web page. Yes, I read FoxNews!

5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?
Yeah, I also watch the Military Channel and History Channels. Only the American History Channels, that History International is just a tool of the liberal media.

6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?
Ray-deo? I've never watched the Rodeo with the sound turned up. Those commentators really ruin the cowboy experience.

7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?
Only on the days I remember to check. When I forget, they hold my paycheck! I need that money for my guns and oxycotton!

8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?
Well, because they're wrong.

9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?
I've heard of America, America-Iraq, America-Peru, America-Afghanistan, America-England, America jr., and that dirty one. I don't need a passport to travel to America jr.

10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?
I've been to San Francisco, but then that would be considered another world.

11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?
A fellah could get killed over there!

12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?
No, but I have reached into a pile of goo that was my face. Got me a really nice booger at the light, too

13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?
There was this one time I dropped a pen under my bed and found where all the fruit flies were coming from. Come to think of it, that may have been my best friend's face, or it could have been a 3 week old bowl of pudding. Thanks, Bill Cosby. Thanks a lot.

14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!
I am Jake, lord of the jungle and grease! I am the wind that comes with the cleansing rain blowing all that is greasy away!

[edit on 2-23-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No one? I'll make it easier by giving you the template:

Besides, it's fun!

2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumb[head]?

7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?

8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?

9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?

12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm Rick James, BiOtch!

I don't blog, scumbag! My job is servicing your mother as your father can't seem to get it up and I can only assume that it is hereditary.

Yes, geek! I run a magazine called Beastial drag queens smothered in rancid gravy. Did you get back with my photographer yet about posing for the cover?

Yes. Everyday I read the obituarys hoping you see your ugly mug-shot.

Your mother says hi!

Actually your mother isn't talking to you. I was just being polite, dillweed!

No, I'm too busy dropping anvils on your candidates head. You know...Herman Munster.

Only when they are as completely clueless as you.

Yes. Don't you remember that we smuggled heroin in a condom shoved up your bum out of Mexico because you are so easily mistaken for a dog?

Why would I have a passport if I have never gone to another country? I'm sorry but who's dumb?

Aspinctersayswhat.

Perhaps it is because I am saving the first bullet for a special someone. Wanna get tacos later?

No, but touching your mother gives the same shiver of horror.

See above answer, you vomitious twit! Are you even paying attention or are you trying to bite your teeth again? It takes both sets, moron.

I AM RICK JAMES, BIOTCH!

I love being bad!

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Jonna]

JAK

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thread title was:

now

Well, that gave me a laugh today.

Jack

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

Jack

I think he meant Difficult Quiz for only the Smart@ss.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Thread title was:

now

Jack

And since changing it, people have taken a look

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I don't think it, I know it - I am the Original Cornish Pixy

I'm a pixy not a clown - so McDogturd's is out

I did a media course ten years ago, Thats about it.

No, because Oregon newspapers are poo. I get my news from the net.

I only watch Faux when I am desperate for a laugh.

Not any more. I used to listen to UK talk Radio when they had decent presenters like Caesar the Geezer, but they dumped him for taking the piss out of some politician and then changed Talk Radio to Talk Sport which bored the arse out of me.

No, but I do get emails from Dubya & Cheney threatening my life at least three times a week

I prefer to dump them in a nice dank, mouldy mediaeval dungeon with a few rats for company.

Pass the port ? - Actually, I prefer cider

I'm in one now, Gob#e

I neither agree with the war nor wish to die for Bush/Blair/Halliburton etc

Why in hell's name would I want to reach into someone's face after they have
eight pints of Guinness, a vindaloo curry and half a bottle of Bell's Whiskey all over themselves ?

No, but I trod in a dog turd last week - does that count ?

Thinking is disruptive of the process of pixyness. I try to avoid it if at all possible.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

When addressing me without my proper name, I insist that you capitalize "You".

Don't blog. Worked at a fast food joint.......when I was the physical age of your current maturity level.

The facts and nothing but the facts.......only junior schooling as an elective......but then again, that is the level of reading/understanding required nowadays.....apparently.

Considering my social life, the horoscopes provide me with self-esteem and Non-Sequiter in the comics section provides a more realistic portrayal of reality than the front page.

As opposed to fair and unbiased news reporting elsewhere?........and no, I prefer to sort out and arrive at my own conclusions.

Only when I want to hear your witty comments before you do.....

No, but I'm consistently disappointed at the trite they make you say in response to my brilliant insights......

Because deep down, I really do care......

What.......and ruin the hashed out propaganda that I have found meshes so nicely with my own tunnel vision......*taken aback*

Viva la revolutiones!!!!

If they want my life, I feel they should make all the effort.

I read Heart of Darkness. Does that count?

Show some respect for your mother..........

Once again.......when addressing me, $#%& capitalize that "you."

[edit on 24-2-2005 by MemoryShock]

new topics

top topics

join