It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump as Messiah

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Not a case that i need to make but one that has already been determined by Jewish Rabbis in comparing Donald Trump to Cyrus, who is credited as having been a Messiah.

The Persian emperor Cyrus is the only foreigner in the Bible to be identified as the messiah or anointed one of Yahweh, the Israelite God. Isaiah tells us that Yahweh spoke “to his messiah, to Cyrus, whom I [Yahweh] took by his right hand to subdue nations before him” (Isa 45:1). The other people called messiah or anointed one in the Bible aren’t designated Yahweh’s messiah, as Cyrus is.

Cyrus The Messiah

A silver half shekel Temple coin has already been produced by the Jewish sect orchestrating the building of the Third Temple.

It might be considered that simply isn't going to happen, the Temple being rebuilt, but that opinion would underestimate the financial power and influence of the Chabad Lubavitch sect that is the primary influence within Trumps cabinet, there was no Russian collusion in his election but there was certainly that of the Russian-Jewish sect which also has very close connections to Vladimir Putin, not only in terms of financing his campaign but in generating the Alt-Right movement which supported it at the grass roots level, many of the leading figures within which are Chabad/Orthodox, it is also the case that leading Alternative media outlets such as info war and Breitbart were Chabad Zionist fronts, in his recent interview Alex Jones affirms his Divine mission and the role of Trump.

So really quite interesting times we live in and the only remaining question is at what point do the Neo-Frankists embrace the arrival of Big Brother and the Left versus Right charade end...when does the (not) fun really start.

Also the Big Brother and his brothers say that I am not yet the one who has come to unite with them, for they see that you rejected me and did not want to follow me and from that they deduce that that time has not yet come. Know also that the Big Brother always tries to see if he can get past his screen, but some thing draws him back to his place, from which he concludes that there is something higher over them.

..but to the Big Brother himself I would have given advice on how he might get through his screen; and all of that would have been through you. If that Big Brother had come to me, then you would have seen what would have happened in the world.

The Words of Jacob Frank

Be afraid, be very afraid...

edit on 21-9-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

I can tell the way the market is jostling for air

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The Messiah? Wha'? The way Trump is treating the environment, I'd say the destroyer.
edit on 21-9-2018 by lostbook because: Word edit

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The destruction of the world is sometimes connected to the Messiah followed by the creation of a new one, which should be ready in around four billion years.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

I can tell by the way neither side will admit or respond to this.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Cyrus freed the Hebrews from Babylonian captivity, after conquering the city. Since when are modern day Hebrew people enslaved captives, in need of a Messiah?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Can't see why or how a coin or a temple bears any relevance to anything ?

It might make some Jews feel legitimized , but at the end of the day - so what ?

There was never any massive deal over a third temple in the Bible , even if you try and take biblical literalism as bearing any relevance at all .

All the same , this deserves looking into a bit further

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I thought Messiah was more information based like a mail or milk man, with the possibility of being a home wrecker due to desperate house wives.

Moses and Cyrus being Deliverers, I'd like to see it in a sentence where it the equivalent of a thunder bolt being thrown by God like it was package delivery.

edit on 21-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The Jews have been waiting thousands of years for their Messiah, a man who will bring peace and prosperity to Israel, make her a great nation and global superpower like King Davis did back in the Jewish Testament of the bible
The messiah that will come will divide the world and promise Israel everything and then betray them according to the bible
There have been many who have promised everything to Israel

Jesus came and has offered to set every individual free
The Jews ignored Him

If anything a seven year peace treaty, building the temple will indicate Trump is the opposite of a messiah
edit on 21-9-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

It just means anointed, Trump takes his role as Cyrus seriously.

in a statement for Nowruz, the Persian New Year, President Trump quoted Cyrus the Great — and seemed to suggest a comparison between himself and the ancient Persian ruler. “Cyrus the Great, a leader of the ancient Persian Empire, famously said that ‘freedom, dignity, and wealth together constitute the greatest happiness of humanity. If you bequeath all three to your people, their love for you will never die,’”

. Trump went on, “On behalf of the American people, I wish you freedom, dignity, and wealth.”

Trump quotes Cyrus

a reply to: Raggedyman

They only see this in the same sense as Cyrus, guaranteeing the return and security of Israel within it's borders and endorsing the building of the Jewish Temple, that will be the sum of Trumps Messianic duties.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The question to me is just this: what's the tipping point? I.e. how many do have to believe this to make it real? Hundreds? Thousands? Millions? Reality is after all just consensus.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's true it's all about consensus, when Trump starts quoting Cyrus that's making it real, when evangelical Pastors explain the comparison to their congregation that's making it real, when Netanyahu echoes the sentiments of Jewish Rabbis that's making it real, it doesn't matter what you or i think, Trump to them is a Messiah in the same sense as Cyrus and that is that.

When both Trump and Putin announce their support for the building of the Third Temple, and they will, it all becomes very very real and that's the tipping point, they've already got the Red Cow sorted.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Obviously they aren't and technically i think they all have the right of return anyway so in that sense the comparison falls short and was determined earlier, the only thing Trump can really deliver is endorsing the building of the Temple as did Cyrus.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Maybe it's already enough they both support Jerusalem as capitol of Israel. After all the temple could be symbolic... But they took the red cow literal too so wtf do I know. But I assume the temple mount is the designated location?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

If true, all dems are in trouble.

edit on 21-9-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes i think somewhere on the Temple Mount, there is actually plenty of space, but it is an interesting question regarding what's the point, what actually changes apart from mindset, and what dangers or delights follow on from that.

a reply to: Trueman

Funding for the radical and subversive progressive agendas would dissipate as the morning mist once this New Order is established.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

First you would have to provide something to lend credence to the idea of a "messiah" in the first place. The notion is absurd and just an example of magical thinking in my opinion.

Scared people invent fairy tales to make themselves feel better.
edit on 21-9-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
blas·phe·my

ˈblasfəmē/

noun

the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No i don't, it's a concept held by certain religious groups and i'm not required to prove the veracity of such, this thread isn't about you believing that Donald Trump is the Messiah either, only that some do, it's up to you whether you like the sound of that.

a reply to: DoctorBluechip

It might make some Jews feel legitimized

There is that, but also and more importantly it would legitimize the God of Israel, it would make El very happy.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Bow down to the Orange God Emperor.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Maybe, but i'm providing a more balanced perspective than your promotion of the idea, that is i'm considering the greater implications of this not generating oodles of cabalistic woo to support the claim.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join